"Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

Maybe you are too old to learn. Maybe you really want to throw away the few remaining shreds of your humanity in one last, nihilistic temper tantrum. That's too bad. Has nothing to do with gun control, but it's still a shame. You were probably a person once.

Maybe you are too old to learn. Maybe you really want to throw away the few remaining shreds of your humanity in one last, nihilistic temper tantrum. That's too bad. Has nothing to do with gun control, but it's still a shame. You were probably a person once.

When the dumb asses offed themselves they shredded any form of humanity there was for them. I could careless. If it has nothing to do with gun control why use it as a tool? And don't say gun grabbers don't use it.

When the dumb asses offed themselves they shredded any form of humanity there was for them. I could careless.

Does it push the fear away for a few moments when you say things like that?

When the dumb asses offed themselves they shredded any form of humanity there was for them. I could careless.

I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch but an honest one. I don't give a fuck if they want to kill themselves go for it, otherwise anti gunners need to stop using them for their agenda.
OH and by the way I'm not the only gun owners that feels this way many more do also.

I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch but an honest one. .

No, you're a scared old man lashing out at the encroaching darkness in a futile attempt to hold the void at bay.

Oh, and by the way, this has nothing to do with gun control.

Because a gun is quicker than any other method of killing yourself, because even if you jump off a 5 story building (which is the recommended height of dying, because you CAN live from a 3 or 4 story fall), it takes a second or two.

Blowing your brains out with a 9mm or any other weapon? Less than a half second (unless of course, you chicken out at the last moment and only wound yourself).

Besides.......................climbing up the stairs to throw yourself off a building, or slashing your wrists and taking a warm shower, or even ingesting poison takes some time to work, and you can possibly be saved.

Guns make it quick.

Did you know that one of the things police find at the scene of suicides is evidence of multiple gun shots?

And dead people. Almost every time.

I heard about a case where the cops were going to arrest the wife when they found the husband with two wounds in his head. The only reason they didn't is that the video recorder camera they found at the scene clearly showed that he recorded a suicide note, shot himself, and then woke up a few minutes later to shoot himself again.

He was a really bad shot.

I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch but an honest one. .

No, you're a scared old man lashing out at the encroaching darkness in a futile attempt to hold the void at bay.

Oh, and by the way, this has nothing to do with gun control.
Hey dumb ass here's a reading lesson for you
The title is.
Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

Did you know that one of the things police find at the scene of suicides is evidence of multiple gun shots?

And dead people. Almost every time.

I heard about a case where the cops were going to arrest the wife when they found the husband with two wounds in his head. The only reason they didn't is that the video recorder camera they found at the scene clearly showed that he recorded a suicide note, shot himself, and then woke up a few minutes later to shoot himself again.

He was a really bad shot.

Or a really, really good one.

It's the truth they didn't care, give me one good reason why I should support gun control because of some idiot that offed themselves?

Because a gun is quicker than any other method of killing yourself, because even if you jump off a 5 story building (which is the recommended height of dying, because you CAN live from a 3 or 4 story fall), it takes a second or two.

Blowing your brains out with a 9mm or any other weapon? Less than a half second (unless of course, you chicken out at the last moment and only wound yourself).

Besides.......................climbing up the stairs to throw yourself off a building, or slashing your wrists and taking a warm shower, or even ingesting poison takes some time to work, and you can possibly be saved.

Guns make it quick.

Really? Got links, or is this just another desperate attempt to prove your point by stating one or two incidents that happened, while ignoring the vast majority of those that disprove you?

Links?

Guns make it quick.

Really? Got links, or is this just another desperate attempt to prove your point by stating one or two incidents that happened, while ignoring the vast majority of those that disprove you?

Links?

Never heard of attempted suicide? Do you have any idea why cops "eat" their guns when they commit suicide? Is it remotely possible that they have seen people shoot themselves in the temple and live through it? Use your brain for once in your life, guns do not make it easier to commit suicide if you don't know what you are doing.

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES BAD ENOUGH, it won't matter ONE DAMN BIT whether there is a GUN available or NOT. THEY - WILL - FIND - A - WAY! Funny how YEARS ago most people HUNG themselves, even before guns were far less bastardized by the lunatic left.

Holy freakin' SHIT this gun suicide argument is fucking STUPID!

Last edited:
IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES BAD ENOUGH, it won't matter ONE DAMN BIT whether there is a GUN available or NOT.

It's intent is to pull on heart strings and get symptom

My brother just committed suicide not even 48 hours ago and he did not use a gun.. He used a rope.. So gun laws would never protect those who are hell bent on killing themselves. I have seen many murders on the news that gun was not the weapon of choice but knives,strangling and a good ass beating did the trick just as well.. Guns in the wrong hands will kill more with them but law abiding citizens should not be restricted.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES BAD ENOUGH, it won't matter ONE DAMN BIT whether there is a GUN available or NOT.

It's intent is to pull on heart strings and get symptom

I hear ya bigreb, it's a favorite libtard tactic. Problem is it only works on other dumbass liberals. We see right thought it.

My brother just committed suicide not even 48 hours ago and he did not use a gun.. He used a rope.. So gun laws would never protect those who are hell bent on killing themselves. I have seen many murders on the news that gun was not the weapon of choice but knives,strangling and a good ass beating did the trick just as well.. Guns in the wrong hands will kill more with them but law abiding citizens should not be restricted.

And my brother committed suicide back in '86. He used liquor, pot, cocaine and a bottle of sleeping pills. He had a high powered rifle in his closet.

And my brother committed suicide back in '86. He used liquor, pot, cocaine and a bottle of sleeping pills. He had a high powered rifle in his closet.

I had a high school close friend that made his own gun and killed himself with it.

The sad thing is that we don't know who can be trusted with a gun and who can't.

God bless you and the rest of your family always!!!

Holly

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES BAD ENOUGH, it won't matter ONE DAMN BIT whether there is a GUN available or NOT. THEY - WILL - FIND - A - WAY! Funny how YEARS ago most people HUNG themselves, even before guns were far less bastardized by the lunatic left.

It is stupid when you don't understand the arguments involved.

No one has said that guns encourage suicides.

Guns ENABLE suicides, because suicide attempts with guns are more 'successful' than attempts involving drugs or knives etc.

Forum List

Back