Would a boycott be in order for McDonalds?

PETA nutz have also tried for years to get cow milk banned for human consumption.

Damned nutz.

I am all for reasonable humane treatment of animals, but PETA folks are nutz.

Like the laws against me killing a pet than needs putting down.

I do it anyway, why put the job off on someone else when a quick bullet to the head does the deed.

I would never cause an animal of mine to suffer needlessly though.
And would kick the ass of anyone I caught doing it.

on another note, cows milk is fairly bad for you compared to other milk. if you drink a lot of milk I would recommend goat's or almond milk. cows milk is extremely high in fat and there is little nutritional value

Milk is high in calcium and protein. I personally tolerate dairy and use a lot of milk and cheese. I'm of Northern European origins, a demographic that generally does well with dairy from cows, since we've been relying on that as a source of nutrition for thousands of years and have evolved to thrive on it, for the most part. I'm extremely conscientious about my diet, buff and healthy, with low blood pressure, resting pulse below 60, and extremely healthy.

EXCUSE ME I am a little confused by your post what is it you are impling?

What do you think I'm implying?

Nawh after you please do procede.
A so caled conservative what does that comment means in context to the other part of that reply? are you saying that I
Support killing babies and Oppose killing convicted murders?

PETA nutz have also tried for years to get cow milk banned for human consumption.

Damned nutz.

I am all for reasonable humane treatment of animals, but PETA folks are nutz.

Like the laws against me killing a pet than needs putting down.

I do it anyway, why put the job off on someone else when a quick bullet to the head does the deed.

I would never cause an animal of mine to suffer needlessly though.
And would kick the ass of anyone I caught doing it.

on another note, cows milk is fairly bad for you compared to other milk. if you drink a lot of milk I would recommend goat's or almond milk. cows milk is extremely high in fat and there is little nutritional value

Milk is high in calcium and protein. I personally tolerate dairy and use a lot of milk and cheese. I'm of Northern European origins, a demographic that generally does well with dairy from cows, since we've been relying on that as a source of nutrition for thousands of years and have evolved to thrive on it, for the most part. I'm extremely conscientious about my diet, buff and healthy, with low blood pressure, resting pulse below 60, and extremely healthy.

Let's not forget about the benefit of vitamin D and its defense against viral infections

Lets also not forget about the benefits of milk in other forms Cheese, milkshakes, icecream, with nestles quick in it, etc.

Well i've never seen any decent asian food served at Mariners games. :( I live in a high japanese population area too. although many nice asian restaurants around here to make up for that.

Well, I'm not sure what "decent" asian food would be, but I was happy to get anything half-way healthy......

.... with my 32 oz of beer.:tongue:

Beer is healthy for most people it helps to clean out the system So you did have health food that day.

Kobe beef are given beer. It keeps them relaxed before we eat them.

I boycott McDonalds because their food isn't that cheap, it tasted like shit, and it's unhealthy. Who cares about PETA?
You know that taste well, do ya?

I boycott McDonalds because their food isn't that cheap, it tasted like shit, and it's unhealthy. Who cares about PETA?

I am not trying to promote PETA I just found it sickening the way those chickens were being slaughtered.
McDonald's doesn't slaughter chickens. They buy dead chickens. A lot of places serve chicken only. Where's the beef? Why pick on just McDonald's? Could Burger King be behind this smear?

I understand that the majority of Americans eat animals As a matter of fact I am a meat eater myself. But I think animals should be treated a little better then this even if they are for eating purposes.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2631&c=mcgtba0810&s_src=padba
It's even worse than that. Chickens are raised in tiny crowded spaces and fed hormones, which are harmful to humans. Their feet never touch the ground.
I buy eggs from a friend that free-ranges chickens. Best you can find. (Guinea eggs are great, too...if you let them free-range under the house.)

Now and then, they slaughter some of the free-range roosters that naturally hatch in a batch of incubated eggs. They sell them (without the skin...'cause they're too lazy to pluck 'em) and the meat is sweeter and juicier than any I have bought elsewhere.

I eat McDonald's Egg McMuffin (so I don't have to kill a chicken...but the Canadian ham came from some po ass ole dead pig).

Boycotting McDonald's is a completely idiotic thought.

Last edited:
You know that taste well, do ya?

I am not trying to promote PETA I just found it sickening the way those chickens were being slaughtered.
McDonald's doesn't slaughter chickens. They buy dead chickens. A lot of places serve chicken only. Where's the beef? Why pick on just McDonald's? Could Burger King be behind this smear?

I understand that the majority of Americans eat animals As a matter of fact I am a meat eater myself. But I think animals should be treated a little better then this even if they are for eating purposes.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2631&c=mcgtba0810&s_src=padba
It's even worse than that. Chickens are raised in tiny crowded spaces and fed hormones, which are harmful to humans. Their feet never touch the ground.
I buy eggs from a friend that free-ranges chickens. Best you can find. (Guinea eggs are great, too...if you let them free-range under the house.)

Now and then, they slaughter some of the free-range roosters that naturally hatch in a batch of incubated eggs. They sell them (without the skin...'cause they're too lazy to pluck 'em) and the meat is sweeter and juicier than any I have bought elsewhere.

I eat McDonald's Egg McMuffin (so I don't have to kill a chicken...but the Canadian ham came from some po ass ole dead pig).

Boycotting McDonald's is a completely idiotic thought.

We had a few Guinea's back then never like the taste of the eggs or the meat.

Forum List

Back