Would a boycott be in order for McDonalds?

Growing up on a farm and having to do this on a daily basis yes you do become exprinced at it.

And your comment is uncalled for. It stupid to mak such a comment. So with that last comment does this mean you have nothing else to add?

The only way you would know what a chicken experiences when you cut off its head, is to hold interviews with the heads or a statistically relevant number of chickens.

No the experience I am talking about is me picking up a chicken when it's alive and then picking it up after I have rung it's neck.

Did you attach electrodes to the chicken to check for a brainwave?

Maybe the chicken was just paralysed after you wrung its neck, and was aware that you were plucking it, and gutting it.

I was pleased to be served Asian "Fusion" Cuisine at a Football Stadium yesterday...stir fried chicken, veggies, rice....refreshing departure from a hotdog.
Wow really? I usually have two 16 oz beers in each hand at the Mariners games..I dont even know why I even bother going..although these are someone else's season tickets I am borrowing lol.

the only way you would know what a chicken experiences when you cut off its head, is to hold interviews with the heads or a statistically relevant number of chickens.

no the experience i am talking about is me picking up a chicken when it's alive and then picking it up after i have rung it's neck.

did you attach electrodes to the chicken to check for a brainwave?

Maybe the chicken was just paralysed after you wrung its neck, and was aware that you were plucking it, and gutting it.

ok

PETA is nuts... and they lie constantly. why anyone would believe a word they say is beyond me. they did this to kfc also, and that was lies...

they don't believe animals should be food and think that lying is justified because of their goals... and then they let animals die to make political points.

i love animals... PETA :cuckoo:

I was pleased to be served Asian "Fusion" Cuisine at a Football Stadium yesterday...stir fried chicken, veggies, rice....refreshing departure from a hotdog.
Wow really? I usually have two 16 oz beers in each hand at the Mariners games..I dont even know why I even bother going..although these are someone else's season tickets I am borrowing lol.

Yes, really!

What you think I make this stuff up???:lol:

I only go when I have free tickets.:eusa_shhh:

No a boycott is not in order. If you must treat the chickens, I say take them out for a nice dinner AT McDonalds, then whack them.

no the experience i am talking about is me picking up a chicken when it's alive and then picking it up after i have rung it's neck.

did you attach electrodes to the chicken to check for a brainwave?

ok

You should feel pretty bad....paralysing chickens, they watch you pull off all their feathers, then watch you cut their guts out......my god, dude how can you live with yourself?

Last edited:
It is all going to be just little pieces parts held together with some gelatenous goop anyways. Breading rocks. (and honey mustard sauce)

Free range chickens?

I raise my own beef and get my pork from a neighbor. I trade him beef for pork.
I got a few chickens for eggs this year. Not free range but in a lot with a coop for them to roost in and lay eggs.
No plans of eating the chickens for meat though.
I don't eat much chicken.

Last edited:
Yes, really!

Well i've never seen any decent asian food served at Mariners games. :( I live in a high japanese population area too. although many nice asian restaurants around here to make up for that.

PETA is nuts... and they lie constantly. why anyone would believe a word they say is beyond me. they did this to kfc also, and that was lies...

they don't believe animals should be food and think that lying is justified because of their goals... and then they let animals die to make political points.

I don't believe them thats why I titled the thread the way I did. But the video doesn't lie whether it was a processing plant for McDonalds or not they could have done a better job of slaughtering those chickens. At least thats my opinion.

Yes, really!

Well i've never seen any decent asian food served at Mariners games. :( I live in a high japanese population area too. although many nice asian restaurants around here to make up for that.

Well, I'm not sure what "decent" asian food would be, but I was happy to get anything half-way healthy......

.... with my 32 oz of beer.:tongue:

I don't believe them thats why I titled the thread the way I did. But the video doesn't lie whether it was a processing plant for McDonalds or not they could have done a better job of slaughtering those chickens. At least thats my opinion.

actually, PETA has falsified video before...

i wouldn't give them two seconds of my time... just how i feel.... and that's based on seeing the reality of certain things they lied about.

a fish is a rat is a dog is a boy.... my butt.

Yes, really!

Well, I'm not sure what "decent" asian food would be, but I was happy to get anything half-way healthy......

.... with my 32 oz of beer.:tongue:

Beer is healthy for most people it helps to clean out the system So you did have health food that day.

If God did not want you to eat meat....He would not have made it taste so good

Peta Kills Animals

According to government documents, PETA employees have killed more than 19,200 dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens since 1998. This behavior continues despite PETA’s moralizing about the “unethical” treatment of animals by farmers, scientists, restaurant owners, circuses, hunters, fishermen, zookeepers, and countless other Americans. PETA puts to death over 90 percent of the animals it accepts from members of the public who expect the group to make a reasonable attempt to find them adoptive homes. PETA holds absolutely no open-adoption shelter hours at its Norfolk, VA headquarters, choosing instead to spend part of its $32 million annual income on a contract with a crematory service to periodically empty hundreds of animal bodies from its large walk-in freezer.

PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has described her group’s overall goal as “total animal liberation.” This means the complete abolition of meat, milk, cheese, eggs, honey, zoos, aquariums, circuses, wool, leather, fur, silk, hunting, fishing, and pet ownership. In a 2003 profile of Newkirk in The New Yorker, author Michael Specter wrote that Newkirk has had at least one seeing-eye dog taken away from its blind owner. PETA is also against all medical research that requires the use of animals, including research aimed at curing AIDS and cancer.

PETA’s president has said that “even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.” And PETA has repeatedly attacked research foundations like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, solely because they support animal-based research aimed at curing life-threatening diseases and birth defects. And PETA helped to start and manage a quasi-medical front group, the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, to attack medical research head-on.

Forum List

Back