Would a boycott be in order for McDonalds?

PETA nutz have also tried for years to get cow milk banned for human consumption.

Damned nutz.

I am all for reasonable humane treatment of animals, but PETA folks are nutz.

Like the laws against me killing a pet than needs putting down.

I do it anyway, why put the job off on someone else when a quick bullet to the head does the deed.

I would never cause an animal of mine to suffer needlessly though.
And would kick the ass of anyone I caught doing it.

Last edited:
PETA nutz have also tried for years to get cow milk banned for human consumption.

Damned nutz.

I do it anyway, why put the job off on someone else when a quick bullet to the head does the deed.

on another note, cows milk is fairly bad for you compared to other milk. if you drink a lot of milk I would recommend goat's or almond milk. cows milk is extremely high in fat and there is little nutritional value

Damned nutz.

True and milk does a body good

Attachments

• $hootersandcow.jpg
    $hootersandcow.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 79
Pretty funny how you guys rail for chickens rights but support Abortion of Children in the womb.

Ill never get liberal logic.

Support killing babies

Oppose killing convicted murders

support the fair treatment of Animals. How do you rectify these beliefs with each other?

Damned nutz.

on another note, cows milk is fairly bad for you compared to other milk. if you drink a lot of milk I would recommend goat's or almond milk. cows milk is extremely high in fat and there is little nutritional value

Little nutritional Value? Please you can almost live on milk it has so much in it.

what 'liberal' is screaming about chicken rights?

anything else you want to make up?

or do you want to call bigreb a liberal?

i think he might kick your butt if you say that to his face.

Damned nutz.

]\
Obviously not too bad for me. I drink about 1/2 gal per day and my cholestrol is around 140 and I weigh about 175. BP is also good.
Not bad for a guy near medicare age.

Pretty funny how you guys rail for chickens rights but support Abortion of Children in the womb.

Support killing babies

support the fair treatment of Animals. How do you rectify these beliefs with each other?

Apparently, Choaking Chickens is OK...

So is eating Meat....

:razz::razz::razz:

Support killing babies

Bigreb is a so-called Conservative, have fun with that!

I don't see the point in bringing up the whole Liberals or Conservatives thing in this thread. I haven't seen one Liberal in this thread call PETA a honest group. :eusa_eh:

Support killing babies

EXCUSE ME I am a little confused by your post what is it you are impling?

Support killing babies

EXCUSE ME I am a little confused by your post what is it you are impling?

He's encouraging a homosexual marriage.

Forum List

Back