Would a boycott be in order for McDonalds?

Are you seriously implying that the Secret Service or whoever sneaks some pre-inspected
gourmet prime cuts of beef in there especially for him? Maybe sneaks in a seasoned chef to grill that special meat just to perfection ... just for him ?
Is that really what you want us to believe....this elitist asshole is pulling a fast one on the stupid peons that follow his antics....????

(Not that I wouldn't find it hard to believe if there was some proof.....just because he is an elitist asshole)...but get fuckin' real MM...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I also don't have religious experiences with animals they are not my spirit guides.

So, that makes your horrific treatment of them OK?

Horrific treatment? liberals with common sense is like tits on a bull they do not exist

Yes, horrific: not caring enough to have attached an EKG machine to the chicken, wringing necks and then letting the paralysed chicke watch as you defeather and gut it. :evil:

Horrific treatment? liberals with common sense is like tits on a bull they do not exist

Yes, horrific: not caring enough to have attached an EKG machine to the chicken, wringing necks and then letting the paralysed chicke watch as you defeather and gut it. :evil:

There used to be dolphin and whale products served at McDonalds estabslishments in Japan years ago, of course no longer is that tolerated. With the obvious controversy of the whale killing and amongst other things.

When they stop moving and from experience that would mean they're dead. Unless you have done a few times you wouldn't have a clue.

When they stop moving and from experience that would mean they're dead. Unless you have done a few times you wouldn't have a clue.

"Stop Moving" means they're paralysed, not dead.

Clearly you don't really care about chickens.

"Stop Moving" means they're paralysed, not dead.

Clearly you don't really care about chickens.

Sure I do I just don't about you.

Forum List

Back