Worth a thousand words

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
4435F2F5-4D33-474E-A0FF-4C93672B91B3.jpeg
i didnā€™t know where to put this thread. Itā€™s intended to be like the meme threads, but non-humorous.

It may take a little while to come together. Iā€™m mostly looking for pictures that speak for themselves ... not even on any specific subject, i.e., doesnā€™t need to be political. I guess the word Iā€™m looking for is evocative.

Will add more later, must get some sleep.

That's what happens when your faggor leader opens the doors to muslim animals.

What is it with all this pushing of Jim Carrey's "art"?

It's not meaningful, it's not valuable, and it is in no way well-executed. I've known 10 yr olds with better technique.

At best they are psychograms reflecting Carrey's significant mental cracks.

What better way to grow government than to import religious fanatics, that commit cold blooded murder?

Isn't big government grand in the US and Canada...and elsewhere.

Anybody else have any pictures to post, or are you just gonna do drive-through commentaries?

Where is the STFU selection? This should have not been put in humor if it is not for humorous subjects, excuse me but, duh....

Where is the STFU selection? This should have not been put in humor if it is not for humorous subjects, excuse me but, duh....

I thought I put it in General, Iā€™ve requested it be moved. Thanks ever-so for gently pointing out my error.

I thought I put it in General, Iā€™ve requested it be moved. Thanks ever-so for gently pointing out my error.
You need to discover the FZ zone, in a big way.

Oh, no thank you. Iā€™m a coward.
Go ahead dive in without looking..We'll be gentle...

You need to discover the FZ zone, in a big way.

Oh, no thank you. Iā€™m a coward.
Go ahead dive in without looking..We'll be gentle...
We might be. . . .

Ropey is like a great white shark though. . . .

Forum List

Back