Worst ratings since 9/11

I don't watch Fox News all that much but when I do they always have the hottest women. Michelle Malken, Michelle Fields, Kimberly Guilfoyl (sp?) to name a few. At the gym Fox is on some of the TV's (no sound just the subtitle scroll) and last night or the night before, Hannity had this knock out brunette on. Damn!

He knows what he's doing with his Hannity's Hotties. No clue what they talk about but who cares when the women look as good as they do. Fox wins hands down in the hot women department, thats really what it's all about anyway. Everyone knows cable news is a spin machine anyhow, Fox knows how to get viewers and it works

Thank you. Exactly.

Eye candy and fear. Garish colourful sets, short skirts (make sure the legs are in the shot), graphics that go wwwhooooosssh with SFX, all set up to sell fear and loathing and paranoia and conspiracy. Raw base emotion, not intellectual discourse, is what sells, and nobody understands that better than Rupert Murdoch, who built his empire on sensationalistic tabloid rags. That's basically what Fox Noise is-- a tabloid on the air. Complete with monster stories and a Page 3 Girl.
MSLSD is just as bad with their partisan hackery they just need to get the women and nice sets (no pun intended) Nobody wants to tune in and watch a bunch of old men and ugly women. Like Rupert or not, he's brilliant and understands what gets ratings.

As noted before, the voice or the sight of Al Sharpton is enough to make me want to commit unnatural acts upon the TV. I cannot believe he has a job. But then maybe that's their reverse psychology... a way of pandering for ratings on the expectation people like me will tune in to see what kind of wacko stuff he comes up with next. It ain't working.

I can't call what Rupert's doing "brilliant" considering the ethics that fail to go into it. Effective, yes, but that's hardly the same thing as brilliance. WWE Wrestling attracts audience too, for many of the same visual attention reasons. Again, that too is effective for that ratings purpose; but we can't call it "brilliant". Sad to say the best program content that really is brilliant will never get the ratings, because brilliance doesn't sell. Raw emotion does. A crack dealer may make money in an effective use of his time ... but he's still selling crack.

Last edited:
If find it rather puzzling the left should fear FOX NEWS. What about freedom of the press that upsets the KUM BA YAH gang so much? Could it be exposing progressive hypocrisy, or just ignorant behavior? It is apparent that for some reason the views and comments made counter to their own has them fixated on discrediting FOX. Such a paranoid group of spoiled little children.

I don't watch Fox News all that much but when I do they always have the hottest women. Michelle Malken, Michelle Fields, Kimberly Guilfoyl (sp?) to name a few. At the gym Fox is on some of the TV's (no sound just the subtitle scroll) and last night or the night before, Hannity had this knock out brunette on. Damn!

He knows what he's doing with his Hannity's Hotties. No clue what they talk about but who cares when the women look as good as they do. Fox wins hands down in the hot women department, thats really what it's all about anyway. Everyone knows cable news is a spin machine anyhow, Fox knows how to get viewers and it works

Thank you. Exactly.

Eye candy and fear. Garish colourful sets, short skirts (make sure the legs are in the shot), graphics that go wwwhooooosssh with SFX, all set up to sell fear and loathing and paranoia and conspiracy. Raw base emotion, not intellectual discourse, is what sells, and nobody understands that better than Rupert Murdoch, who built his empire on sensationalistic tabloid rags. That's basically what Fox Noise is-- a tabloid on the air. Complete with monster stories and a Page 3 Girl.
MSLSD is just as bad with their partisan hackery they just need to get the women and nice sets (no pun intended) Nobody wants to tune in and watch a bunch of old men and ugly women. Like Rupert or not, he's brilliant and understands what gets ratings.
You mean you'd rather watch Michelle Malkin than Rachel Maddow? Yeah, me too.

If find it rather puzzling the left should fear FOX NEWS. What about freedom of the press that upsets the KUM BA YAH gang so much? Could it be exposing progressive hypocrisy, or just ignorant behavior? It is apparent that for some reason the views and comments made counter to their own has them fixated on discrediting FOX. Such a paranoid group of spoiled little children.

I can't think of anyone who "fears" Fox Noise or wants it to go away. Fatter o' mact there's a poll over here asking "shut Fox News down?" The ayes have zero votes. And that's as it should be; we have freedom of expression in this country.

Far as I know this thread is about Fox News ratings, which have been declining for a couple of years now. That doesn't mean anybody's shutting it down. Ratings ebb and flow all the time.

Thank you. Exactly.

Sexism! Sexism!
:rofl:

Hi, you have received -1640 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off, ya cocksucking little assfucking beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatc h

Regards,
Warrior102

Emotional basket case. That about sums it up, dunnit?

Negged for whining about negs.

What a pussy you are.

Hi, you have received -1640 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off, ya cocksucking little assfucking beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatc h

Regards,
Warrior102

Emotional basket case. That about sums it up, dunnit?

Negged for whining about negs.

What a pussy you are.

Negged for whining about whining about shit that has absolute zero to do with you in the first place. You Republicans must all be control freaks, since that's all you do is follow me around negging this, negging that. Negger please. Get a life somewhere.

This was an exhibit on the point about emotional attachments -- which if you weren't such a pathetic little illiterate cur, you might have read in the thread. But the actual issue is not your mission; with you it's just personal. Your abject vacuum of intellect is noted.

Last edited:
Fox News and MSNBC, both slant their news programs to the right and left respectively. I think most of their viewers tune in to confirm their beliefs. Any resemblance to real news is purely coincidental.

Thank you. Exactly.

MM is so damn hot.

MM is so damn hot.
And that sexy smile??? Ooh yeah baby. :eusa_drool:

3036966805_Michelle_Malkin1_300x287_xlarge.jpeg

People tuned out during the Democratic Convention and Obama's inauguration. So, what's the point, that conservatives aren't interested in watching liberal propaganda? They still kick MSNBC's ass. Rachel beat out Oreilly re-runs - BFD! I guess when you've been on life support for 10 years, you get all excited if there's any movement of all. Even when they're at their lowest point, FOX still beats all the liberals. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess you missed the story on how big head Hannity has lost half of his viewers since the re-election of President Obama, as O'Really has lost a good chunk of his audience too.

Big fooking deal when you realize how the game is played. For example did you know that the Faux Channel is free with most all basic cable providers? This is a fact, but for MSNBC channel with those same providers isn't.

Meaning that if you have one of those cable providers you would have to pay extra because its bundle in a package above the basic subscription. Not to forget that most all Truck Stops are paid to have it on the Faux channel exclusively. So to brag on Faux numbers being so much greater than that Leftist MSNBC Channel, is foolish on your part once I took you to school on how they achieve the viewership they do.

Um...speaking of foolish. Here's O'Reilly's and Hannity's viewing audiences as posted on Drudge pre and post Barry's reelection. Please do come back and use them to help clarify your "lost half of his viewers" and "lost a good chunk of his audience too" bullshit.

9/18/12 1/16/13

O'R 3,349,000 3,356,000

Hannity 2,246,000 2,276,000

And just for grins, over at MSNBC....

Madcow 2,040,000 1.096,000

O'Don 1,743,000 831,000

When you're constantly sucking hind teat in the ratings, which is customary for the MSNBC wing of the DNC, any bit of demographic minutia that isn't negative is all you've got, so you run with it. That and a clever headline and it's really quite easy to pull another one over on the low info folks.

People tuned out during the Democratic Convention and Obama's inauguration. So, what's the point, that conservatives aren't interested in watching liberal propaganda? They still kick MSNBC's ass. Rachel beat out Oreilly re-runs - BFD! I guess when you've been on life support for 10 years, you get all excited if there's any movement of all. Even when they're at their lowest point, FOX still beats all the liberals. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess you missed the story on how big head Hannity has lost half of his viewers since the re-election of President Obama, as O'Really has lost a good chunk of his audience too.

Big fooking deal when you realize how the game is played. For example did you know that the Faux Channel is free with most all basic cable providers? This is a fact, but for MSNBC channel with those same providers isn't.

Meaning that if you have one of those cable providers you would have to pay extra because its bundle in a package above the basic subscription. Not to forget that most all Truck Stops are paid to have it on the Faux channel exclusively. So to brag on Faux numbers being so much greater than that Leftist MSNBC Channel, is foolish on your part once I took you to school on how they achieve the viewership they do.

Um...speaking of foolish. Here's O'Reilly's and Hannity's viewing audiences as posted on Drudge pre and post Barry's reelection. Please do come back and use them to help clarify your "lost half of his viewers" and "lost a good chunk of his audience too" bullshit.

9/18/12 1/16/13

O'R 3,349,000 3,356,000

Hannity 2,246,000 2,276,000

And just for grins, over at MSNBC....

Madcow 2,040,000 1.096,000

O'Don 1,743,000 831,000

When you're constantly sucking hind teat in the ratings, which is customary for the MSNBC wing of the DNC, any bit of demographic minutia that isn't negative is all you've got, so you run with it. That and a clever headline and it's really quite easy to pull another one over on the low info folks.

Whatever these numbers may be and whichever way they're trending, what's the significance? Are any of us buying ad time on any of these channels? If you are, it's a good time to buy low on Fox Noise. Otherwise they have no meaning.

I'll say this for Michelle Malkin, and I've said this from the beginning: she definitely has one good-looking easy-on-the-eyes piece of

website. Great design. As for her TV image, ditto I guess as long as you have the "mute" button on, since she's bereft of rhetorical principles.
(S.J. alert: ^^ racism! racism!! or is it sexism!? :rofl:)

Last edited:
Fox News Ratings Hit 12-Year Demo Lows In January Cable News Figures

At the end of each month, cable news ratings are released to the public. And, like clockwork, Fox News dominates the top 13 or so programs, far outstripping its competitors.

January was ... a little different. To be sure, everything is relative in cable news: Fox News still had nine out of the top ten programs. It has spent 11 consecutive years as the top-rated cable news channel. Its 6 AM show drew almost double the ratings of CNN's top-ranking prime time show.

But, as rival MSNBC was quick to point out, and BuzzFeed was quick to trumpet, Fox News had its worst primetime ratings in the coveted 25-54 demo since August 2001, and its lowest total day ratings since June 2008.

I suspect the have fewer followers because of senility and death than anything else.

At the end of each month, cable news ratings are released to the public. And, like clockwork, Fox News dominates the top 13 or so programs, far outstripping its competitors.

January was ... a little different. To be sure, everything is relative in cable news: Fox News still had nine out of the top ten programs. It has spent 11 consecutive years as the top-rated cable news channel. Its 6 AM show drew almost double the ratings of CNN's top-ranking prime time show.

But, as rival MSNBC was quick to point out, and BuzzFeed was quick to trumpet, Fox News had its worst primetime ratings in the coveted 25-54 demo since August 2001, and its lowest total day ratings since June 2008.

I suspect the have fewer followers because of senility and death than anything else.
And they STILL beat the crap out of MSNBC and CNN. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exactly. That was my point about old white geezers. But be prepared for PC attacks calling you out for your slur on Deceased-Americans. Not sure what they're gonna call that one: "cadaverism"?

Basically Fox Noise is going to have to find a way to adapt its rhetorical terrorism to a younger audience, or else continue to become more and more irrelevant. In a way they're a microcosm of the trends that manifested in the election. I suspect their embarrassing performance in projecting that election is a big factor in the decline too, but in the big picture they've been losing audience for a couple of years now.

Forum List

Back