Worst ratings since 9/11

People tuned out during the Democratic Convention and Obama's inauguration. So, what's the point, that conservatives aren't interested in watching liberal propaganda? They still kick MSNBC's ass. Rachel beat out Oreilly re-runs - BFD! I guess when you've been on life support for 10 years, you get all excited if there's any movement of all. Even when they're at their lowest point, FOX still beats all the liberals. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess you missed the story on how big head Hannity has lost half of his viewers since the re-election of President Obama, as O'Really has lost a good chunk of his audience too.

Big fooking deal when you realize how the game is played. For example did you know that the Faux Channel is free with most all basic cable providers? This is a fact, but for MSNBC channel with those same providers isn't.

Meaning that if you have one of those cable providers you would have to pay extra because its bundle in a package above the basic subscription. Not to forget that most all Truck Stops are paid to have it on the Faux channel exclusively. So to brag on Faux numbers being so much greater than that Leftist MSNBC Channel, is foolish on your part once I took you to school on how they achieve the viewership they do.
Talk about grasping at straws. Make up some more shit, this is funny. :lol::lol::lol:

-- And I repeat... where the fuck do you see anything "racist"?? Do you just not understand what the word means? Are you new to English?

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I suggest you buy a dictionary.
I guess you don't read so well.

Still waiting... :eusa_whistle:
One more time, since you're slow.

Their audience of old white geezers with one foot in the grave is dying off.

Fox News Ratings Hit 12-Year Demo Lows In January Cable News Figures

At the end of each month, cable news ratings are released to the public. And, like clockwork, Fox News dominates the top 13 or so programs, far outstripping its competitors.

January was ... a little different. To be sure, everything is relative in cable news: Fox News still had nine out of the top ten programs. It has spent 11 consecutive years as the top-rated cable news channel. Its 6 AM show drew almost double the ratings of CNN's top-ranking prime time show.

But, as rival MSNBC was quick to point out, and BuzzFeed was quick to trumpet, Fox News had its worst primetime ratings in the coveted 25-54 demo since August 2001, and its lowest total day ratings since June 2008.

Fox News Ratings Hit 12-Year Demo Lows In January Cable News Figures
it could be because the economy under the dear leader is so bad people can't pay their cable bills.

Hey chicken shit, dumbass you need to read my reply after this post and then take those numbers and shove them hard and fast up your ass.

Now for others that may wonder why I'm referring to this particular piece of shit in the manner I did is because he likes to attack me via pm behind the scenes and call me out of name, but too chicken shit to where he doesn't allow me to respond back to him via pm when he sends his negative Pm's.

Thus he can suck my dick!

First, they're not my numbers. Look them up yourself on the Internet, nutsack. I'm not your fucking secretary. FNC is blowing the competition (if you can call it that) out of the water in every hour.

So, Suck on that.

Secondly - I do accept PMs from people on my friends list. I just checked - you're not on it, asswipe.

Put your mouth back on Obama's nutsack and STFU.

Last edited:
I'm done playing your game, now piss off.

You can't just say you were wrong?

C-ya :asshole:
No, you just refuse to acknowledge your own words. That's why you keep editing out the quote I posted. So, either address what you said or piss off.

Holy shit you are fucking dense. No moron, I just hit "quote". I "edited" nothing. Did you go to school to learn advanced dumbfuckity?

Here it is yet again...

You have yet to explain where the "racism" is here. Mentioning what race somebody is doesn't make a value judgement of that race's characteristics.

Duh.

You can't just say you were wrong?

C-ya :asshole:
No, you just refuse to acknowledge your own words. That's why you keep editing out the quote I posted. So, either address what you said or piss off.

Holy shit you are fucking dense. No moron, I just hit "quote". I "edited" nothing. Did you go to school to learn advanced dumbfuckity?

Here it is yet again...

You have yet to explain where the "racism" is here. Mentioning what race somebody is doesn't make a value judgement of that race's characteristics.

Duh.
It's a fucking slur and you know it, fucking racist.

Here it is yet again...

Duh.
It's a fucking slur and you know it, fucking racist.

Then explain how, fucking retard.

:popcorn:

I don't see anything at all racist in the statement....does anyone?

Let's substitute "black" and follow that with a common stereotype and you tell me.

Their audience of (age) (race) (pejorative), (extremity in undesirable location), is (negative result).

"Their audience of young black punks, with one hand in taxpayers wallets, is quickly tuning them out."

Racist? Probably...at a minimum it could certainly be construed as such.

I don't see anything at all racist in the statement....does anyone?

Let's substitute "black" and follow that with a common stereotype and you tell me.

Their audience of (age) (race) (pejorative), (extremity in undesirable location), is (negative result).

"Their audience of young black punks, with one hand in taxpayers wallets, is quickly tuning them out."

Racist? Probably...at a minimum it could certainly be construed as such.

Oh come off it. Racism requires a value judgement on some particular race, i.e. that said race "is inferior because X, Y, Z". There is absolutely nothing in this statement that makes any such value judgement. At all. That's why Tailfin-boy couldn't come up with an explanation. There isn't any.

If merely mentioning the race of someone was "racism", then every census form or ID that does so would be "racist".

To say "the Chinese are a bunch of (insert negative human qualities here)" would be racist.
To say "let's go to the Chinese restaurant" is not.
To pretend the two are the same thing is just blatantly dishonest. So don't try to bullshit me with this inane crap.

And if I really need to spell it out, "geezers" and "with one foot in the grave" are inextricably related. They're co-redundant terms for poetic effect. The latter is not some random "undesirable location"; it's part and parcel of exactly what comes before it. It's a redundancy, and it's deliberate. Trying to morph it into something it doesn't mean and cannot mean, that bullshit is not going to fly.

I can't believe I have to give English lessons in here. Missourian, you of all people are more honest than this. You know better. I think y'all are just lashing out at the bare naked truth of the statement. But hey, them's the demographics. Whether you like it or not, that doesn't give any of you the right to be outright dishonest about the messenger.

So they are still crushing the competition.

but since it's just manslaughter and not first degree homicide

liberals think they have won something

:lmao:

The only "competition" ratings involve is the channel's own competition between what it can charge this quarter versus what it could charge last quarter. It has nothing to do with "liberal" or "conservative" ideology. That's not what ratings measure. They measure attention.

Just as a line of cars rubbernecking to see the overturned tractor-trailer in the other lane doesn't mean all those people "agree" with the idea of having traffic accidents. It means their attention is drawn to it. So if Fox Noise is getting lower ratings, it's because fewer people are paying attention. It's not because fewer people "agree". What sells attention is drama and conflict and angst and raw fear, all of which have been Fox's main ingredients that gave them the success they have had to now. If their ratings are dropping, then what it means is that they're slipping at that job of selling fear.

Think about it. "Ideology" is not what any of those channels are on the air for. Ideology doesn't pay anybody's bills. They exist to make a profit, not to serve you the viewer.
You make profits by selling ads, and you sell those ads by garnering attention. To pretend it works on some other amorphous ideological level is just a basic ignorance of how broadcast ratings work and what they're there for.

Last edited:
Let me help you find your racist remarks, since deflection seems to be a core value for you.
:clap2:
It's also demographics. Their audience of old white geezers with one foot in the grave is dying off. That's life. You adjust with the times, or you fade to black.
Your racist remarks don't do much for your image, they just illustrate your hatred.

pogostick said:
"Racist"??
Where the fuck do you see "racist"?? Do you have any idea what the word "racist" means? :cuckoo:
Hint: it's got nothing to do with cars....
Hint 2: "fade to black" is a showbiz term. As in "black screen" - no image.
Weird post.

Hint two=deflection. Good job! And 'fade to black' means much more then a 'show biz term'. :thup:

Last edited:
So they are still crushing the competition.

but since it's just manslaughter and not first degree homicide

liberals think they have won something

:lmao:

The only "competition" ratings involve is the channel's own competition between what it can charge this quarter versus what it could charge last quarter. It has nothing to do with "liberal" or "conservative" ideology. That's not what ratings measure. They measure attention.

Just as a line of cars rubbernecking to see the overturned tractor-trailer in the other lane doesn't mean all those people "agree" with the idea of having traffic accidents. It means their attention is drawn to it. So if Fox Noise is getting lower ratings, it's because fewer people are paying attention. It's not because fewer people "agree". What sells attention is drama and conflict and angst and raw fear, all of which have been Fox's main ingredients that gave them the success they have had to now. If their ratings are dropping, then what it means is that they're slipping at that job of selling fear.

Think about it. "Ideology" is not what any of those channels are on the air for. Ideology doesn't pay anybody's bills. They exist to make a profit, not to serve you the viewer.
You make profits by selling ads, and you sell those ads by garnering attention. To pretend it works on some other amorphous ideological level is just a basic ignorance of how broadcast ratings work and what they're there for.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Is Pogo upset? :boohoo:

Forum List

Back