Worst Movies Ever

That definitely was the worst. Future history dramatically changed that day.
Is it safe to say, you're a Net fan now?

Celts fan through and through; but a de facto Nets fan in the East this season and taking the Spurs as always in the West.

You should post as well.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/320106-post-an-outstanding-example-of-your-favourite-game.html

Show me the best example of your game...ummm...what do The Nets play?

I bought 'The Day After Tomorrow' for $2.97 last week...and I was ripped off.

Buying any movie that's not a classic for any price is a waste of money. I stopped buying movies personally. I spent five bucks on Inglorious Bastards and felt ripped off. And it's not a bad movie (or that good either). It's not like I'm ever going to want to pop that DVD in and watch it.

I bought 'The Day After Tomorrow' for $2.97 last week...and I was ripped off.

Buying any movie that's not a classic for any price is a waste of money. I stopped buying movies personally. I spent five bucks on Inglorious Bastards and felt ripped off. And it's not a bad movie (or that good either). It's not like I'm ever going to want to pop that DVD in and watch it.

I don't have TV so I rely on cheap DVDs, YouTube and AppleTV.
I'm pretty selective on the DVDs I buy but I thought I could stand a chance at $2.97...I'm still sulking over the waste of money.

Zero Dark Thirty is by far one of the worst movies ever made, because the sole purpose of that movie is to sell a lie.

Since I know practically nothing of any movies from within the last four years or so, you'd have to explain that one.

Zero Dark Thirty is a hollywood hoax and is not even "based on a true story" or "based on actual events", as it's intended, because it's a lie.

It's about the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan on May 2, 2011. Do you remember reading about it or hearing about on the news? Well they made a movie out of it to reinforce the lie of a staged event.

OBL died in Dec. 2001.

If you're a conspiracy nut, then yes.

The Happening (2008)
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

This movie was so bad that I felt violated.

Seriously, what's not to like? Trees revolting against human oppression by screwing with our brains and taking away our fear of dying - people begin committing mass suicide, it's money in the bank!

Weird ass flick - and not in a good way. I mean embarrassingly bad, so bad, that you probably break up with whoever took you to see it.

When a movie is terrible right off, rest assured that the worst is yet to come. I can just hear the desperation in the actors voices as they pleaded with the director to forget the whole thing in a last ditch effort to save their carriers.

Tree spores? That was supposed to scare us? Why not a giant slug or a crazy cab driver with a screwdriver??? I didn't get how that was supposed to frighten us - anything else in the world would have been more frightening!

Stupidest scene: some dumb-ass starts singing in order to convince home-owner that he isn't a Zombie, but he sucks so bad that they killed some kid. Too bad the guy singing didn't get killed, that would have been cool.

Oh, they walked in the woods ... a lot. So much, that it makes you think that the director did this to keep costs down. Eventually the dumb-ass (Mark Wahlberg) learns that if you stay in small groups - the trees don't attack! Brilliant, that's it folks! Move along, sorry about wasting two hours of your life - please stay in small groups when you leave the theatre.

What was really bad about this train wreak, was that a lot of critics acted like this movie was not that bad. Dude, are you serious????? This flick invented suck! Critics made money off this one in the form of shameless bribes.

The trees suddenly decide to stop.

They start up again, latter though and I screamed OH, ****!!!! People laughed, but I wasn't kidding, I couldn't take it anymore.

(one star do to unintentional comedic value)

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked for it, and I doubt any of you have ever heard of this classic stinker.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMIo5Yv0YgI]The Twonky - YouTube[/ame]

Halloween_III__Season_of_the_Witch.jpg

This movie not only sucks, it is among one of worst. It doesn't have anything to do with the first two Halloween movies. The movie is a disgrace and embarrassment to the Halloween series with Michael Myers.

Now try to get that jingle out of your head, ha ha ha
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LrYsc8wfXM]The Magic Pumpkin - YouTube[/ame]

This movie not only sucks, it is among one of worst. It doesn't have anything to do with the first two Halloween movies. The movie is a disgrace and embarrassment to the Halloween series with Michael Myers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LrYsc8wfXM]The Magic Pumpkin - YouTube[/ame]

I remember!!! Snakes magically crawling out of costumes! Nice.

I remember!!! Snakes magically crawling out of costumes! Nice.

Snakes don't crawl; they slither. Just saying___ :lol:

I watched a cheap movie last night. It only cost me $0.99 on Netflix.

'Escape From New York'

Stupidest movie ever produced on the planet earth.

Earnest Borgnine..Lee Van Cleef...and Kurt Russell. Clint Eastwood meets McHale's navy?

I am sure this has attracted a cult following, but really? This one sucks.

Last edited:
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

That's an AWESOME movie featuring the young PIA ZADORA!

I'm going to go with Madonna's "Swept Away".

It's beyond awful.

Forum List

Back