Worst Movies Ever

Just watched the last half of the best "worst" movie ever - the world premiere of "Sharknado" on the SciFi network. That's right, global warming has caused massive tornados that form offshore and pick up - you guessed it - hungry sharks (!) which are then rained down over the LA area. Just FYI, the finale involves Ian Zierling (of Beverly Hills 90210 fame) and a chain saw. It comes on again at 1:00 AM EST for any insomniacs (or masochists) out there!

Siffy is well known for showing bad movies like this...especially movies that defy all the laws of science and logic

Last edited:
MV5BMTI0NTA5ODQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTUwMDY5._V1._SX315_SY475_.jpg

Space Balls is by far one of the worst movies ever.

YES! It is a lobotomy through a picture tube...it is the OPPOSITE of humor.

MV5BMTI0NTA5ODQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTUwMDY5._V1._SX315_SY475_.jpg

Space Balls is by far one of the worst movies ever.

YES! It is a lobotomy through a picture tube...it is the OPPOSITE of humor.

Space Balls is funny as hell....

A truly great parody

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I[/ame]

Last edited:
I guess I might enjoy it in the right frame of mind...but that frame of mind would cause me to fail a drug test.

First rule: if you need to be stoned to like a movie, it is a shitty movie!

Zero Dark Thirty is by far one of the worst movies ever made, because the sole purpose of that movie is to sell a lie.

Since I know practically nothing of any movies from within the last four years or so, you'd have to explain that one.

Zero Dark Thirty is a hollywood hoax and is not even "based on a true story" or "based on actual events", as it's intended, because it's a lie.

It's about the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan on May 2, 2011. Do you remember reading about it or hearing about on the news? Well they made a movie out of it to reinforce the lie of a staged event.

OBL died in Dec. 2001.

Last edited:
Zero Dark Thirty is by far one of the worst movies ever made, because the sole purpose of that movie is to sell a lie.

Since I know practically nothing of any movies from within the last four years or so, you'd have to explain that one.

Zero Dark Thirty is a hollywood hoax and is not even "based on a true story" or "based on actual events", as it's intended, because it's a lie.

It's about the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan on May 2, 2011. Do you remember reading about it or hearing about on the news? Well they made a movie out of it to reinforce the lie of a staged event.

OBL died in Dec. 2001.

I have a hard time believing he didn't die when they said he did because I don't see Seal Team Six taking part in such a sham.

I watched Bad Ass last night. omg. Great actors in it, but it was LOUSY!! Horrible plot, dumb lines, bad acting. Guess the actors needed a paycheck or were paying up a favor owed because they all should be embarassed at that movie. HORRIBLE.

I bought 'The Day After Tomorrow' for $2.97 last week...and I was ripped off.

Forum List

Back