Worst film ever made

Robot Monster - 1953 Monster is a guy in a gorilla suit with a diving helmet.
Plan 9 From Outer Space - 1959
Battle Beyond The Stars - 1980
Superman 3 / Batman & Robin - Can't decide which is the worst superhero movie ever.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - A documentary on the mating habits of protozoa would have been more of a "thriller" than this snorefest.

Any movie directed by Mel Gibson. Mel, no more slow motion! We get it.

Pink Flamingos! Everyone should see it once, nobody should see it twice.

Adam Sandler movies except Punchdrunk Love.

Films that are so bad that they mesmerise.

1. Rocky Horror Picture Show - great if you are watching with a load of drunken students but unwatchable in a sober state.

2. The Patriot - Mel Gibson rewrites the War of Independence as the War to free the slaves. Take a sick bag.

3. Starship Trooper - something vaguely fascist about this piece of crap.

4. Yentl - Babs makes her last film for good reason.

5. Hawk the Slayer - mythical fantasy that misuses a host of great actors including Jack Palance. If you havent seen it then you are in for a treat..

Can you top this list ?
1. Agree
2. Meh
3. Crazy cult classic with a huge following.
4. Never seen it. The title alone drove me off.
5. Never heard of it.

1. Rocky Horror Picture Show - great if you are watching with a load of drunken students but unwatchable in a sober state.

2. The Patriot - Mel Gibson rewrites the War of Independence as the War to free the slaves. Take a sick bag.

5. Hawk the Slayer - mythical fantasy that misuses a host of great actors including Jack Palance. If you havent seen it then you are in for a treat..

Can you top this list ?

Hudson Hawk

Howard the Duck

Every M Night Shyamalan movie!

Shyamalan has good and bad movies.

When Sixth Sense came out this lass told me I would never figure out what was going on and five minutes into the movie I knew he was dead and left the movie...

I saw Jacobs Ladder and that is how I knew.

So all of his movie just are boring for me...

Can you top this list ?
I would probably disagree on Patriot & Starship Trooper, though had Gibson stuck with the true to life inspiration for his character, Francis Marion & had Heinlein's book been followed more scrupulously, they would have been far better movies.

Since someone else has already tossed in an Ed Wood stinker, let me add a few explosive regurgitators to the mix:
Gigli: OMG!! I had to sit through this pile of fecal matter with a date who said she HAD to see it. Needless to say, that was our last date.
Spice World: Daddy/daughter day at the movies. Left almost wishing I had a son instead.
JJ Abrams Star Trek films, (all of them): I wish someone would take Abrams' toys away so he would go home & quit making movies.
Yentl: Yeah, awful is too kind a word for that film.
Django Unchained: Tarentino once again proving he, not Abrams, is the most over-rated director in Hollywood.

Can you top this list ?

The first two are watchable.

2001 a Space Odyssey, now there's a film you need something strong to watch, or else fall asleep.

Can you top this list ?
Yentl was Barbra Streisand's last movie? You sure about that?

Can you top this list ?
Love The Patriot.

Lots of dead limeys.

Two great American heroes, Mel Gibson, an Australian anti-Semite and Heath Ledger, an Australian....

Starship Trooper was about the way the GOP views the world. With fantasy science. Because we know how much the GOP believes in science.

Can you top this list ?

2001 a Space Odyssey, now there's a film you need something strong to watch, or else fall asleep.
Aw! C'mon! All of Stanley Kubrick's films are great!

Can you top this list ?

Erasorhead

Couldn't figure out what the hell was going on...

Can you top this list ?

Aw! C'mon! All of Stanley Kubrick's films are great!

Are they? 2001 a Space Odyssey was so bad, so boring. Half way through the film someone started to speak and I was like, right, okay, the film starts now, and then more bullshit, so I turned it off. No idea what happens at the end.

AI was okay, I liked Full Metal Jacket, it's was okay too, a Clockwork Orange I thought he could have got the message across in about 5 minutes instead of 2 hours, and so it was like watching filling. I don't think I've seen anything of his before 2001 a Space Odyssey. Eyes Wide Shut, I hardly remember anything about that film other than Cruise and his wife in the bathroom together and I have no idea what they were doing there. The Shining, well, I read the book and it was great, but the film, I hardly remember that either.

Blair Witch Project
That movie literally gave me seizures.

I hate that hand held camera crap and combined with the incessant screaming and snotty sounding raspy breathing good grief, it made me nauseous.
There was a recent monster movie made in the same manner... think it was called "Cloverfield". All the moving and noise made the movie unwatchable, IMHO.

Forum List

Back