Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

I can’t believe we still have flat earthers denying Global Warming

Hmmm....but heres what I dont get s0n??

If we are the flat earther guys, why has the science had zero impact on public policy makers anywhere in the world.

All that science.....but no action happening anywhere on climate change!!:laughing0301::spinner::spinner:

Yep.....we on the right are the assholes here...the "flat earthers":113:

If we are the flat earther guys, why has the science had zero impact on public policy makers anywhere in the world.

All that science.....but no action happening anywhere on climate change!!:laughing0301::spinner::spinner:

The rest of the world is taking action

Only the Republicans are in denial

Hey JC.....this coming ice age stuff is ghey. Colder than a cadaver tit here today.....cant imagine what the poor mutherfuckers out by you are dealing with?

Hey.....see any dead Teslas stuck on the side of the road yet?

Hey JC.....this coming ice age stuff is ghey. Colder than a cadaver tit here today.....cant imagine what the poor mutherfuckers out by you are dealing with?

I haven't left my house. no reason to. stupid in fact to risk my own gas powered vehicle out in this shit. tires, batteries, gas freezing, radiators as well. nope. Car in garage, me nice and cozy working at my kitchen table. Company told us all to work from home. first time in a 42 year career.

The rest of the world is taking action

Only the Republicans are in denial

That's right s0n....whatever you say!!!:2up:

The Paris Climate Accords Are Looking More and More Like Fantasy

I haven't left my house. no reason to. stupid in fact to risk my own gas powered vehicle out in this shit. tires, batteries, gas freezing, radiators as well. nope. Car in garage, me nice and cozy working at my kitchen table. Company told us all to work from home. first time in a 42 year career.

HOLY NOFUCKINGWAY DUDE!!:hyper:

sIcK

So JC.....how many folks out building their emergency arks today?:iyfyus.jpg:

sIcK

I saw one vehicle on the road today and it was on the back of a tow truck on my neighbor's drive across the street.

sIcK

I saw one vehicle on the road today and it was on the back of a tow truck on my neighbor's drive across the street.

Oy

Looks like Rightwinger took his bat and ball and went home.

Stay inside my friend

sIcK

Oy

Stay inside my friend
not going anywhere. even a case of beer ain't worth going to get. and for me to make that statement is outside of my comfort zone.

sIcK

Oy

Stay inside my friend
Mild winter where I live

Still haven’t had to shovel any snow

The earth is round And "man-made global warming" is a hoax.

There was also only one shooter in the JFK assassination, GW did not place the charges in the World Trade Towers, and Dick Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine did not cause Hurricane Katrina.

Nor was there any "Russian collusion" in the 2016 Presidential election.

This is why we need Republicans to stay away from science and education. Their hate for book learning and their mystical nonsense contaminates everything they come in contact with.

Look at their comments and then tell me I’m wrong.

This is why we need Republicans to stay away from science and education. Their hate for book learning and their mystical nonsense contaminates everything they come in contact with.

This is why we need scientists to stay away from politics and government. Their hate for conservative values and their globalist agenda contaminates everything they come in contact with.

If the Republicans do not like the science.... they change it

If they don’t like how history views them, they change it

They dislike the facts, they provide alternative facts

Last edited:
We only care about one thing which btw, is the only thing that matters....that's winning!!

On climate change, the level of lOsE is so profound for the AGW contingent, its beyond laughable. Ten years now of zero wins except for a bit of light bulb legislation!

Profound s0ns......:hello77:

Some poor sap froze to death in his garage yesterday. Gosh.

I think over a dozen in total have been reported to have frozen to death thus far just in the last day.

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )
I'll go with scientists, thanks.

Well I'm real proud of ya s0n....take a bow for us!! Glad your impressed.....because those who make public policy think the scientists are a bunch of goofballs!

Symbolic/billboard gazing shit is ghey.....unless one is a progressive!!:popcorn:
Like everything else you believe, super duper, this is total garbage propaganda that no one else in the world believes except GOP dupes in the United States... Lock her up and all the other phony scandals, the rich pay too much in taxes, we can't afford Healthcare daycare paid parental leave ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training, good vacations and infrastructure etc etc. You GOP dupes are unbelievable...

America is officially the coldest place on Earth this week.

Mother nature hates us for our freedoms?

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.
How do they measure those temperatures over the arctic ocean? Do they have weather stations strapped to polar bears? You are aware, aren't you, that temperatures for that region are largely fictional?

Forum List

Back