Worst case scenario - oil spill

This particular grade of oil emulsifies with wave action. Meaning that it is in all horizons of the ocean. If you look at the dead fauna washing up on the shore now, you will see birds, turtles, and catfish among them. Animals from the ocean surface to the ocean bottom.

If they cannot stop this rather sooner than later, the corals in the Florida Keys may become just a memory.
oh good god...

do you want a sammich board to go wandering around the streets of new york to tell people the end is nigh? I'm sure Westwall, me, Dude and Gslack will pitch in for a brass bell for you to ring too? You in with me guys? LOL

There is now a plume of oil 300 ft thick, 3 miles wide, and ten miles long in the gulf waters. Where the hell do you think that the oil is going to go?

Massive Oil Plume in Gulf Stretches 10 Miles Long - AOL News

Yet even as the company reported the success after weeks of fruitless efforts, scientists warned oil that has already spewed into the Gulf could have dire consequences for the environment. Computer models show the black ooze may have already entered a major current flowing toward the Florida Keys, a researcher told the Associated Press on Sunday.

This particular grade of oil emulsifies with wave action. Meaning that it is in all horizons of the ocean. If you look at the dead fauna washing up on the shore now, you will see birds, turtles, and catfish among them. Animals from the ocean surface to the ocean bottom.

If they cannot stop this rather sooner than later, the corals in the Florida Keys may become just a memory.
oh good god...

do you want a sammich board to go wandering around the streets of new york to tell people the end is nigh? I'm sure Westwall, me, Dude and Gslack will pitch in for a brass bell for you to ring too? You in with me guys? LOL
REMOVED for inappropriate threats.

Care

How exactly was this a threat care?

QUOTE=Old Rocks;2313938]Not only that, ol' Westwall lies with a facility that would have Murdock salivating.[/QUOTE]

Really? Care to point out a lie for the class old fraud.

QUOTE=Old Rocks;2313938]Not only that, ol' Westwall lies with a facility that would have Murdock salivating.

Really? Care to point out a lie for the class old fraud.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting old fraud.....

Go ahead, hold your breath:lol:

Uhhh dilfod, you made the challenge so put up or shut up....and I really would prefer (as I am sure the vast majority of the others here would too) if you just rolled up your tent and went away.

Uhhh dilfod, you made the challenge so put up or shut up....and I really would prefer (as I am sure the vast majority of the others here would too) if you just rolled up your tent and went away.

Seems like for somebody been here for about ten minutes you talk alot of stupid shit mixed with lame bullying. You don't know enough about this place to make anything stick.

Where do you people come from?

Hey I'd be the first to conceed superiority...but you aren't even very good at trying to run your own shit let alone anyone elses.

There is a good biological reason why you got two ears and one mouth.

Seems like for somebody been here for about ten minutes you talk alot of stupid shit mixed with lame bullying. You don't know enough about this place to make anything stick.

Hey I'd be the first to conceed superiority...but you aren't even very good at trying to run your own shit let alone anyone elses.

Huggy before you make a complete fool out of yourself I would suggest you take a look at what I post. I am very careful where and what I post and I only bully bullies like old fraud. In all cases I post facts that are verifiable. In your recent tet a tet with gslack you should notice I stayed out of it. I don't butt in where I can't make a cogent observation.

But you have the unmitigated gall to come into a thread of which you have never been a part and call me out for bullying a person who calls me a liar and then lacks the balls to defend his assertions???? who the hell is bullying who here? I will stack my educational and scientific credentials against anyone on this board quite happily and that goes for you too old chum so I suggest you take your own advice and listen before you leap.

And I know enough about this place to get along just fine than you very much.

Huggy before you make a complete fool out of yourself I would suggest you take a look at what I post. I am very careful where and what I post and I only bully bullies like old fraud. In all cases I post facts that are verifiable. In your recent tet a tet with gslack you should notice I stayed out of it. I don't butt in where I can't make a cogent observation.

But you have the unmitigated gall to come into a thread of which you have never been a part and call me out for bullying a person who calls me a liar and then lacks the balls to defend his assertions???? who the hell is bullying who here? I will stack my educational and scientific credentials against anyone on this board quite happily and that goes for you too old chum so I suggest you take your own advice and listen before you leap.

That would be whom. :eusa_whistle: Subject of a preposition and all that. :lol:

Still a pretty bold statement for someone who just got here.

put up or shut up....and I really would prefer (as I am sure the vast majority of the others here would too) if you just rolled up your tent and went away

Why would I care if some anonymous avatar thinks me a fool? I was speaking to your style....double and triple posts... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: This MB like many others is for entertainment. Even the rules suggest that posts should not be meant just for one persons edification. In short you are not entertaining. That's why I come here. To be entertained.. Gooslurper does the same thing...on..and on with no purpose other than to try and get someones in particulars attention. Christ I still have stains on my pants leg I can't get out from that twat. I think he wants to have my baby. That's what PMs are for..personal communications...

I don't care about fights..but the endless "you prove it...No you prove it...he's a liar...she's a liar "gets old.

I'm just begging some of you for the love of god ..try to be more creative..:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be whom. :eusa_whistle: Subject of a preposition and all that. :lol:

Still a pretty bold statement for someone who just got here.

put up or shut up....and I really would prefer (as I am sure the vast majority of the others here would too) if you just rolled up your tent and went away

I stand corrected...Hey!...I've been lookin for a secretary.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would I care if some anonymous avatar thinks me a fool? I was speaking to your style....double and triple posts... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: This MB like many others is for entertainment. Even the rules suggest that posts should not be meant just for one persons edification. In short you are not entertaining. That's why I come here. To be entertained.. Gooslurper does the same thing...on..and on with no purpose other than to try and get someones in particulars attention. Christ I still have stains on my pants leg I can't get out from that twat. I think he wants to have my baby. That's what PMs are for..personal communications...

I don't care about fights..but the endless "you prove it...No you prove it...he's a liar...she's a liar "gets old.

I'm just begging some of you for the love of god ..try to be more creative..:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

How about starting with yourself Huggy, you resort to the simple profane attacks that any 7year old schoolboy uses. Boy that's original. And old fraud has a history of bullying other people so because I like a good fight I engage him in his chosen style of debate without the vulgarity.....because I can. It is entertainment for me too. Only I can back up what I say unlike others here.

How about starting with yourself Huggy, you resort to the simple profane attacks that any 7year old schoolboy uses. Boy that's original. And old fraud has a history of bullying other people so because I like a good fight I engage him in his chosen style of debate without the vulgarity.....because I can. It is entertainment for me too. Only I can back up what I say unlike others here.

This MB is maybe a little different than what you are used to. It's debate WITH mud wrestling, hair pulling...sspittin... Go ahead and swear...nobodies nun is gonna come along and smack ya on the knuckles...

You may make me think about what I say but ...seriously...you are not going to change the very nature of this MB. Try to have more fun...you will live longer..really... it's a scientific fact.:lol::lol::lol:

Why look its HUGGY taking a break from his man-love thread.... Whats the matter buddy getting lonely in the closet just you and your bikerbitch?

Or are you going to threaten to smash me again? Big tough, man lover you....LOL

Hey maybe there is a woman here you harass? :lol::lol:

Your educational and scientific credentials? This is a message board, you can claim anything that you like. The only thing that we have to judge you on is your posts. And they certainly do not indicate a high level of education, or of scientific knowledge.

First, one backs assertations concerning a scientific subject with sources. Second, You show scientific evidence and observations to back your hypothesis. You have done neither, just done endless blather concerning all the things that you know and have done. To the point that no one here believes anything you post.

Your educational and scientific credentials? This is a message board, you can claim anything that you like. The only thing that we have to judge you on is your posts. And they certainly do not indicate a high level of education, or of scientific knowledge.

First, one backs assertations concerning a scientific subject with sources. Second, You show scientific evidence and observations to back your hypothesis. You have done neither, just done endless blather concerning all the things that you know and have done. To the point that no one here believes anything you post.

hey aren't you the guy who tried to tell me about weatherman credentials? yeah got caught trying to lie on that as i recall....... pardon me oldsocks but with your history of failing to understand the science you claim to base your BS on. maybe being quiet would be a good idea?
:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back