Worshipping The Evil Rich

Fuck it all. We should just make 'being rich' illegal and not stop punishing the rich until all American's are punished equaly. These 'financial extremists' must be stopped. All companies over a certain size should be controlled by the gubmint. It's time to start the "War on Financial Terror" and invade lower Manhattan!!!! "Death to Success!!! Death to Success!!! Death to Success!!!"
C'mon everyone!!! Burn a dollar bill in protest!!!!!! [/sarcasm]

Cute. The only ones anyone wants to see 'punished' are those who pocket money made off the backs of working stiffs. What part of that don't you get?
and those 'working stiffs' have work because the jobs spontaneously created themselves?

Please, tell me. where the fuck DO jobs come from?

I think you've completely lost track of the argument here. Around 2002, corporation CEOs began systematically laying off or refusing wage increases, and downgrading or removing benefits altogether (in spite of their windfall tax cuts). Instead, they either outsourced those jobs to cheap labor or imported more technical jobs using the H-IB visa program, and in many cases hired two part-time people with no benefits to do the job of one. THAT is what I mean by pocketing money made off the backs of working stiffs. And if you don't think it happened, I have enough sourced information at my fingertips to make your head spin. Just say the word.

When the possessions of another become a stumbling block for you, it's envy and it's a problem. It will inspire you to do evil things or support them being done.

Before Lucifer fell, he first envied God.

Saying that envy or morality, or ethics don't exist doesn't make it so, the same way a child covering his eyes does not make the scary things disappear.

Bullshit. I couldn't care less how many yachts Angelo Mozila owned.
Work in a town that exists thanks to their yacht factory.

See how much you care then.

Somehow I doubt there are as many people affected as, say, the textile industry. Nice try, though.

I just did a quick search for "wealth envy" and surprise surprise, ran into several right wing articles on the subject. I was curious where you guys are getting that strange presumption. Now I know.
You seek to tax the Jonses into submission, while decrying consumerism. Ironic.

Rush clarified this issue rather well. When you are rich and have the ability to keep money from the government on principle because you KNOW how badly you're being fucked over to support lazy ingrates, you do it when you can. You hire that accounting firm to keep your cash safe from assholes who have no idea what it is to do a real job, meet a payroll, mind investments, or even how to stay in a budget.

A 50k investment to save millions is always money well spent. And you know what? They deserve to protect what the thieves in government are trying to steal for 'the sake of the children'. Yeah well, maybe if they'd stop condescending to minorities and thinking they can't make it 'without them' and get real jobs themselves, their lot in life would improve. You know who's really evil here? Bureaucrats and do-gooders who think they have the right and responsibility to steal from others to accomplish goals they feel need to be accomplished. Put your own damn money in if you feel drawn to help the poor. Quit shoving the government's gun in the face of others do do what they don't want.

That is evil, and so are those who think that way.

Oh wow. Rush is now an expert on economics along with everything else under the sun. Good to know. He must have been taking lessons from Glenn Beck's personal Econ 101 classes.
Wow, you truely are a partisan turd.
You earned the right to be lolled because you have nothing worth a damn to say.

And you're not? Unfortunately there isn't a smiley for a hypocritical partisan turd. What IS the face of hypocrisy? Look in the mirror, Fitz.

Cleveland was known as the armpit of Ohio 30 years ago when I lived in Coloumbus, Worthington actually.

So things have not gotten any better since then?
Nope. Still have half the city run by gangs. Still have half the city looking like Dresden. Still have a thirty-plus minute wait for 911 response in many neighborhoods.

cleveland-warehouse.jpg

Still shooting at UPS trucks, too.

How many jobs have you gotten from a poor man?

And why do you hate rich people?

Yep, that's Lonestar logic for ya! More code words kept alive by the rabid righties.

Code words? I asked two simple questions. There are NO code words. Perhaps your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

"Why do you hate rich people?"
"Why do you envy the rich?"

From the book "Brave New World," are found the words [paraphrased] "Say something subliminally 30,000 times and it becomes truth." In Huxley's "Utopia," hypnopaedia was designed as a method of mass indoctrination including playing a tape to a group over and over, instead of individualized learning. Utopia’s children are only taught the quantity and quality of information needed to fulfill their designated role in their society.

From the book "Brave New World," are found the words [paraphrased] "Say something subliminally 30,000 times and it becomes truth." In Huxley's "Utopia," hypnopaedia was designed as a method of mass indoctrination including playing a tape to a group over and over, instead of individualized learning. Utopia’s children are only taught the quantity and quality of information needed to fulfill their designated role in their society.
Will twenty-one million times be enough?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY[/ame]

You can feel it in your soul...Yes We Can!

Last edited:
Yep, that's Lonestar logic for ya! More code words kept alive by the rabid righties.

The rich don't "give" you jobs.

You provide labor for which they make a hefty profit. If they stop making a profit off of your labor, they fire you

There is a delicate balance between the wage that is paid (does it provide enough to live on and maintain some quality of life?) and the amount of profit margin off of the employee.

That is a very .. uh .. interesting way at looking at it. Disingenuous, but interesting.

Companies and corperations "give" jobs to someone everytime they say "You're hired".

These jobs are "given" when warrented by demand.

Demand is generated by a successfull business model, created by the evil rich people at the top of the ladder, and overall economic conditions that can be effected by government policy, or lack there of.

Saying that employment is solely profit based is simplistic and actually conterintuitive to the "evil rich people" argument. If one believes that profit is the only motivator for employment, than they should encourage profit and not demonize it.

Total income was $2.74 trillion less during the eight Bush years than if incomes had stayed at 2000 levels.

That much additional income would have more than made up for the lack of demand that keeps us mired in the Great Recession. That would mean no need for a stimulus, although it would not have affected the last administration's interfering with market capitalism by bailing out irresponsible Wall Streeters instead of letting the market determine their fortunes.

In only two years was total income up, but even when those years are combined they exceed the declines in only one of the other six years.

tax.com: So How Did the Bush Tax Cuts Work Out for the Economy?

The rich don't "give" you jobs.

You provide labor for which they make a hefty profit. If they stop making a profit off of your labor, they fire you

There is a delicate balance between the wage that is paid (does it provide enough to live on and maintain some quality of life?) and the amount of profit margin off of the employee.

No need to keep displaying your utter stupidity. We figured your dumbass out a long time ago.

"We" did? :lol: Who is "we"?? "We" in your camp has it all backward.

I just did a quick search for "wealth envy" and surprise surprise, ran into several right wing articles on the subject. I was curious where you guys are getting that strange presumption. Now I know.
You seek to tax the Jonses into submission, while decrying consumerism. Ironic.

I seriously doubt the wealthy of this country will suffer much, let alone be taxed into submission. What hogwash. And consumerism will only get better when the greedy bastards hoarding their profits start spending it on their own companies instead of further foreign investments. Wake up. Why the hell would I "decry" consumerism? Are you daft?

Will twenty-one million times be enough?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY[/ame]

You can feel it in your soul...Yes We Can!

Seems to me there were plenty of megaphones shouting out that message. It was hardly "subliminal." And of course not even close to my point.

That is a very .. uh .. interesting way at looking at it. Disingenuous, but interesting.

Companies and corperations "give" jobs to someone everytime they say "You're hired".

These jobs are "given" when warrented by demand.

Demand is generated by a successfull business model, created by the evil rich people at the top of the ladder, and overall economic conditions that can be effected by government policy, or lack there of.

Saying that employment is solely profit based is simplistic and actually conterintuitive to the "evil rich people" argument. If one believes that profit is the only motivator for employment, than they should encourage profit and not demonize it.

No...they are not given any more than an employee "gives" his labor

It is an agreement between the employee and the employer. An employee provides a service and the employer makes a profit off of that service. You cannot claim there would not be jobs without rich people without acknowledging there would not be rich people without the labor of workers

Unless the employee is a union member the "agreement" is almost completely one sided. "This is the job, these are the 'terms'. Yeah or nea?" If the prospect says nea to the terms, the company moves on until they find someone willing to accept their terms. I would hardly call employment a two way agreement between employer and employee. Especially sence most jobs in this country are considered "at will" employment.

No the agreement is not one-sided. In the last ten years, unions hae been giving back salary and benefits to prevent layoffs. If unions are so powerful, why has the standard of living decreased?

A union just forces you to deal with all employees at once

No...they are not given any more than an employee "gives" his labor

It is an agreement between the employee and the employer. An employee provides a service and the employer makes a profit off of that service. You cannot claim there would not be jobs without rich people without acknowledging there would not be rich people without the labor of workers

Unless the employee is a union member the "agreement" is almost completely one sided. "This is the job, these are the 'terms'. Yeah or nea?" If the prospect says nea to the terms, the company moves on until they find someone willing to accept their terms. I would hardly call employment a two way agreement between employer and employee. Especially sence most jobs in this country are considered "at will" employment.

No the agreement is not one-sided. In the last ten years, unions hae been giving back salary and benefits to prevent layoffs. If unions are so powerful, why has the standard of living decreased?

Please give us references to what your talking about, leftwinger.
You do realize that more people are NOT in a union, right?

Fuck it all. We should just make 'being rich' illegal and not stop punishing the rich until all American's are punished equaly. These 'financial extremists' must be stopped. All companies over a certain size should be controlled by the gubmint. It's time to start the "War on Financial Terror" and invade lower Manhattan!!!! "Death to Success!!! Death to Success!!! Death to Success!!!"

Cute. The only ones anyone wants to see 'punished' are those who pocket money made off the backs of working stiffs. What part of that don't you get?

Ohhh... I get it now. So what your saying is that any company that has more than 1 employee that also makes a profit. Those fucking bastards! :lol:

My mother owns a sole proprietorship AND she has employees. God I fucking hate her.

Last edited:

Ohhh... I get it now. So what your saying is that any company that has more than 1 employee that also makes a profit. Those fucking bastards! :lol:

My mother owns a sole proprietorship AND she has employees. God I fucking hate her.

Why don't you come back when you sober up? You make zero sense.

Please give us references to what your talking about, leftwinger.
You do realize that more people are NOT in a union, right?

Lower pay plus fewer benefits= lower standard of living

Why don't you come back when you sober up? You make zero sense.

Being sober is overrated. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back