WorldNetDaily: Soy makes kids gay

Damn, you're stupid.

Is this for me? Yes Sky, I know I'm not very bright. Remember when I washed up on the beach here? That was the first thing I said. I've been told all my life it was a good thing I was pretty cos I'm kinda slow, and I handle at least a dozen calls a day where I get called stupid in some very colorful language. I know this and admit it and I'm just trying to get better. I can't begin to express how sorry I am to you for whatever pain I have caused. I didn't mean to be hurtful. I feel like the more I apologize the madder you get at me and I don't know what to do to make you happy.

scorn n 1: lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike [syn: contempt, disdain] 2: open disrespect for a person or thing [syn:

I scorn you.

Damn, you're stupid.

Is this for me? Yes Sky, I know I'm not very bright. Remember when I washed up on the beach here? That was the first thing I said. I've been told all my life it was a good thing I was pretty cos I'm kinda slow, and I handle at least a dozen calls a day where I get called stupid in some very colorful language. I know this and admit it and I'm just trying to get better. I can't begin to express how sorry I am to you for whatever pain I have caused. I didn't mean to be hurtful. I feel like the more I apologize the madder you get at me and I don't know what to do to make you happy.

Get lost. Stop engaging me. That will make me happy.

Amanda, sweetie, this isn't about you, and you can't fix Sky. She's irreparably broken. And you are not stupid, just young. Be glad you aren't old and bitter like some people.

You need to do more research, because all I read about talked about the negative side effects of soy due to the estrogen in it, it can even cause cancer in men. Now I consider that a biggie.

Was the title of the article misused? Yep, Do you know any newspapers that don't misuse titles to get your attention?

That's kinda backwards since estrogen has been used to treat (with great results) prostate cancer:

Estrogens in the treatment of prostate cancer, from the Prostate Cancer InfoLink site (preserved at Phoenix5)
Prostate Cancer Treatment Options
PROSTATE CANCER: Edgar Cayce Health Remedies: prostrate cancer
etc.

Though not as widely used today it had better results than most cancer treatments. Lately they have advanced a few newer techniques, simply because of the risks of HRT of any sort (mostly to the liver). Then there's the use of estrogens in men with anger issues to help them remain calmer, this practice isn't widely known but has also had decent results yet none of them have gotten cancer, just increased chances of liver problems.

Here's a collection of great health benefits in one list:
Benefits of Soy on Heart, Menopause and Cancer Prevention
Soy and Prostate Cancer <- Same site just focused on prostrate cancer.

Oh, and to avoid anyone looking like a fool, prostate cancer only occurs in men.

Odd, the spell check didn't catch those typos.

Depends on the type of cancer, estrogen fed cancer is much more common. I know, that's what I had/have. That's why I'm taking pills to block the estrogen my body produces and that's why I have to avoid soy products.

That's wise given your medical history. Nonetheless, any evidence that eating soy products causes gayness has not been demonstrated.

Forum List

Back