World food shortage going from 'bad to worse,' UN official says

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
According to the WFP, 50 million people across 45 countries are already on the verge of famine. Another 345 million people are approaching starvation across more than 80 countries, Husain said, a 25% increase from the start of the year.

So famine is on its way, and the only way to increase food production is to ban fertilizer and fuel.....Sounds like a plan......It's almost like the elites want famine and war. :cuckoo:

But hey, all they need is more US taxpayer money, right?

1663586345110.png

Meanwhile Biden ups the crappy ethanol content in gasoline while food prices skyrocket. Stupid voters get the kind of govt. they deserve. Unfortunately so do those who weren't stupid enough to vote for gangster leadership. The soy bois will suffer the most, due to the droughts cutting production of that crop.

According to the WFP, 50 million people across 45 countries are already on the verge of famine. Another 345 million people are approaching starvation across more than 80 countries, Husain said, a 25% increase from the start of the year.

So famine is on its way, and the only way to increase food production is to ban fertilizer and fuel.....Sounds like a plan......It's almost like the elites want famine and war. :cuckoo:

The US grows more food than it consumes..

Meanwhile Biden ups the crappy ethanol content in gasoline while food prices skyrocket. Stupid voters get the kind of govt. they deserve. Unfortunately so do those who weren't stupid enough to vote for gangster leadership. The soy bois will suffer the most, due to the droughts cutting production of that crop.
Droughts are now the cause of politicians? Sounds weird.

Who is banning fertilizer and fuel for farmers?

Who is banning fertilizer and fuel for farmers?
Holland is. Holland being the biggest exporter of food after yourselves. I can't really remember but I think they are getting a few years to do it. This is because of the Climate Crises. The farming communities have gone berserk. There is some feeling that the Government wants their land. Difficult situation. Do you change policies because of imminent starvation or keep them due to wanting a future world which humans can live in. It is quite possible to have productive farming without fertilizer. I doubt the Government knew of the impending famines in time. it means more work though and cost at the beginning.

The Crazy Climate Cultists are killing millions of people.
This is what happens when you elect stupid fanatics.

Holland is. Holland being the biggest exporter of food after yourselves. I can't really remember but I think they are getting a few years to do it. This is because of the Climate Crises. The farming communities have gone berserk. There is some feeling that the Government wants their land. Difficult situation. Do you change policies because of imminent starvation or keep them due to wanting a future world which humans can live in. It is quite possible to have productive farming without fertilizer. I doubt the Government knew of the impending famines in time. it means more work though and cost at the beginning.
I see, and how much in edible food do you eat from Holland?

If we used all of the farmland in the US to grow crops for people instead of animals we could feed 800 million a year
I think this could be another part of what is going on in Holland. They are the world's no 1 exporter of meat. As you will know this is not the best for the climate emergency and like you said in the US, it will be the same with them that much of their crops will be for animals.

It is the Farmers who are not doing work and have apparently been making food shelves in Holland empty and they are concerned about having this increased cost at this time and as I said before are concerned that the Government might be up to something which will lose them their farms. They describe the situation as

transnational “green” billionaires advance a “reset” of the global food system​

Possibky believing Oligarchs have got control of their Government.

Last edited:

The world keeps electing these people to run their countries, so why aren't they deserving of it?

Forum List

Back