World could warm by massive 10C if all fossil fuels are burned

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The planet would warm by searing 10C if all fossil fuels are burned, according to a new study, leaving some regions uninhabitable and wreaking profound damage on human health, food supplies and the global economy.

The Arctic, already warming fast today, would heat up even more – 20C by 2300 – the new research into the extreme scenario found.

“I think it is really important to know what would happen if we don’t take any action to mitigate climate change,” said Katarzyna Tokarska, at the University of Victoria in Canada and who led the new research. “Even though we have the Paris climate change agreement, so far there hasn’t been any action. [This research] is a warning message.”

This would be utterly amazing and would fuck our species back into the cave.

The planet would warm by searing 10C if all fossil fuels are burned, according to a new study, leaving some regions uninhabitable and wreaking profound damage on human health, food supplies and the global economy.

The Arctic, already warming fast today, would heat up even more – 20C by 2300 – the new research into the extreme scenario found.

“I think it is really important to know what would happen if we don’t take any action to mitigate climate change,” said Katarzyna Tokarska, at the University of Victoria in Canada and who led the new research. “Even though we have the Paris climate change agreement, so far there hasn’t been any action. [This research] is a warning message.”

Not all of our species came from the caves and most of them are built to withstand higher temperatures.

Not all of our species came from the caves and most of them are built to withstand higher temperatures.

Yep....the OP is the most iconic emotional hemophiliac on the whole USMB!!

no worries s0n.........the technology we have by then............people are going to look back at goofballs like you who spent their days worrying about stoopid shit and laugh their balls off.:2up:

Like Ive said before..................s0n....................you need some real responsibilities in life and you'll stop worrying about stoopid shit!!:bye1:

Funny, how the Solar Industry, and the Wind Turbine industry have increased the use of Oil, in the Heavy Industry that manufactures Wind Turbines and Solar Panels.

The solution to global warming is to increase Heavy Industry Manufacturing of Solar Panels and Wind Turbines, increasing the use of Oil, increasing!

What are you blubbering about?

Always blubbering about something..........and always having a hoot doing it btw!!! Who has more fun than me on here? Because all I do is win.........particularly in this forum making fun of a few mental cases. Its all win all the time.:2up:

Always blubbering about something..........and always having a hoot doing it btw!!! Who has more fun than me on here? Because all I do is win.........particularly in this forum making fun of a few mental cases. Its all win all the time.:2up:
OK. :itsok:

Matthew...are you really not embarrassed to be reposting all this bullshit that you seem to be buying?

Are you buying Elektra's line? I mean, after rejecting SB, Quantum Mechanics and Relativity, buying Elektra's stuff should be child's play.

Forum List

Back