working with or alongside of

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
It must be pure hell working with white people,the opinion I get from this board is do you whites get your azz handed to you by your Black co-workers. I know at the refinery where I worked whites were getting their azz wiped out everyday so much so that the owner of the corporation paid a visit and had all shifts present and told them if the fights didn't stop,that he was going to close the refinery.Well you know what happened all the fighting stopped,every body became friends.That was the best job I ever had.

When i was in the work force I only noticed that some whites got upset if you resolved an issue they couldn't or dated a white woman. No one ever challenged me to a physical altercation but then I was in IT.

It must be pure hell working with white people,the opinion I get from this board is do you whites get your azz handed to you by your Black co-workers. I know at the refinery where I worked whites were getting their azz wiped out everyday so much so that the owner of the corporation paid a visit and had all shifts present and told them if the fights didn't stop,that he was going to close the refinery.Well you know what happened all the fighting stopped,every body became friends.That was the best job I ever had.

I think you're confusing your days in the prison laundry to your old life ....you know before the meth charges.

All the refineries I've ever been on are so tightly run that that kind of shit would be met with an instant firing with a good chance of criminal charges.

And no,a meth lab is not a refinery.

Actual fist fights or arguing?

I think you're confusing your days in the prison laundry to your old life ....you know before the meth charges.

All the refineries I've ever been on are so tightly run that that kind of shit would be met with an instant firing with a good chance of criminal charges.

Now thats just B/S and you know it.Refineries are so large there's no way they are tightly run.You have more freedom at a refinery then any other job besides truck driving

I worked for several years in a large factory with quite a few blacks.

The blacks seemed to be at opposite ends of the work spectrum.

They were either really good workers and did a 1st rate quality job.

Or they were lazy pricks with a racist hate whitey chip on their shoulder. . :doubt:

Now thats just B/S and you know it.Refineries are so large there's no way they are tightly run.You have more freedom at a refinery then any other job besides truck driving

What kind of refinery are you talking about? You go to a Shell or DuPont facility in Texas and you wont see that shit I promise you.
And the idea that people are going to work and getting beat up on a regular basis is ludicrous.

You just proved you've never worked in a refinery.

You just proved you've never worked in a refinery.
I worked 15 years at the Phila refinery

You're as much a racist clown as any of the others here.

I'm suprised you even had a job, let alone know how to use a computer, did you steal it?

How much Meth did you make in that Lab sorry "refinery"?

Forum List

Back