Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

Like I said in an earlier post. No one was on fire, no one was breathing smoke in the hall way or the main exit. Those people died from trampling, just like the guy at Walmart. Only difference is that the people who blocked the exits knew they would cause the death of others. Most people at the Walmart stampede did not know a guy was being trampled. They found out after. The nightclub people knew before.

People didnt intentionally block exits.

People didnt intentionally block exits.

But some intentionally knocked down those in front of them that were moving too slow ( or perhaps trying to be orderly and not harm those in front of them ) so they could climb over them.

If you want claim people did not intentionally block the exit then you have to say people did not intentionally bust open the doors. Some people in both situations were being pushed and feared they would be the next ones underfoot. Some people in both situations were doing the pushing without being pushed themselves.

Like I said in an earlier post. No one was on fire, no one was breathing smoke in the hall way or the main exit. Those people died from trampling, just like the guy at Walmart. Only difference is that the people who blocked the exits knew they would cause the death of others. Most people at the Walmart stampede did not know a guy was being trampled. They found out after. The nightclub people knew before.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

New and Improved Wal-Mart Greeters

Walmart.bmp

Superficial understanding of crowd mechanics.

I have no idea if you're self centered. I do know you don't like anyone different from you.

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, right. I hate all the blacks and Asians in my family because they are "different" from me. I hated those Mexicans that took me in when I lived in Guadalajara and I apologized to that Mexican woman in the marketplace after the American medical students insulted her because I hated her. And I'm putting my youngest son in an Adult Family Home that is run by Kenyans because I hate them so much. I've hosted more than 14 Japanese students and taught ESL to hundreds of them because I hate them. I went to Japan and several of those people I hate so much paid for my food, took me to a Japanese Onsen and paid for it too. Gee it's a shame they spent all that money on me and didn't know how much I dislike them because they are different.

I hosted that student from Kenya because I dislike her too and I have a Japanese flag and a Kenyan flag in my living room along with my American flag because I dislike people who are so different from me.

Last night I volunteered at the local play and had so much fun with a girl from Honduras who speaks very little English because I dislike her so much. (She's an exchange student and has only been here 3 months which I found out in Spanish).

I found out she's 15, poor, and comes from a mud hut with a dirt floor and I found this out because I dislike her so much. The family that is hosting her is like me though, white. Hmm, too bad they don't know how much I dislike their exchange student.

Truth is, I like people who are different from me. If we were all alike it would be a very boring world.

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, right. I hate all the blacks and Asians in my family because they are "different" from me. I hated those Mexicans that took me in when I lived in Guadalajara and I apologized to that Mexican woman in the marketplace after the American medical students insulted her because I hated her. And I'm putting my youngest son in an Adult Family Home that is run by Kenyans because I hate them so much. I've hosted more than 14 Japanese students and taught ESL to hundreds of them because I hate them. I went to Japan and several of those people I hate so much paid for my food, took me to a Japanese Onsen and paid for it too. Gee it's a shame they spent all that money on me and didn't know how much I dislike them because they are different.

I hosted that student from Kenya because I dislike her too and I have a Japanese flag and a Kenyan flag in my living room along with my American flag because I dislike people who are so different from me.

Last night I volunteered at the local play and had so much fun with a girl from Honduras who speaks very little English because I dislike her so much. (She's an exchange student and has only been here 3 months which I found out in Spanish).

I found out she's 15, poor, and comes from a mud hut with a dirt floor and I found this out because I dislike her so much. The family that is hosting her is like me though, white. Hmm, too bad they don't know how much I dislike their exchange student.

Truth is, I like people who are different from me. If we were all alike it would be a very boring world.

Thanks for that infomercial on your great and all encompassing love and devotion to humankind.

So if you are so open-minded, why do you complain when people act differently than you?

You're joking right? You don't think it's okay to trample a man to death do you?

That was quite the non sequitor. Please reread my earlier posts if you want the answer.

No need to answer mine if you need time to think.

Forum List

Back