יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Racial?...I don't know probably

guno

Paul Monchnik was attacked and set on fire in his home
1448302850264.jpg

Here's the scumbag...

Police released this photo of the suspect.
1448302866850.jpg

A suspicious house fire in the US has turned into a homicide investigation after Detroit Police determined a 91-year-old man found dead in the home had been beaten and doused with gasoline.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the man as Paul Monchnik. Spokesman Lloyd Jackson said Monchnik was identified by his son. An autopsy was being conducted Monday morning (local time) to determine the cause and manner of death, Jackson said.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Monchnik's body was found about 3am. The house appeared to have been broken into, and his body was found beaten and severely burned, Detroit police officer Shanelle Williams confirmed

91-year-old set on fire at home

raig said the killer stole the victim's 2000 silver Chevrolet van.

Detroit Police released a video Monday morning, of a suspect who can be seen buying gasoline at a gas station. Craig said investigators believe he purchased the gasoline and then took it back to the home to start the fire.

"This is a horrible crime; we're asking for your help," Craig said.

Hell is too good a place for the low life, vermin who did that to the 91 year old.

May this gentleman rest is peace.

What a horrible crime, and what a horrific way to die. I truly hope they castrate the guy without novacaine, and then give him the death sentence, screw it up a couple times and have to keep repeating it until they get the job accomplished. May the victim rest in peace, and may his loved ones find comfort in knowing the perp got what he had coming.

What a horrible crime, and what a horrific way to die. I truly hope they castrate the guy without novacaine, and then give him the death sentence, screw it up a couple times and have to keep repeating it until they get the job accomplished. May the victim rest in peace, and may his loved ones find comfort in knowing the perp got what he had coming.

Sadly we don't have the death penalty here in MI..but the police could still put a bullet in the scum's head

Forum List

Back