Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

i've only been out that way once or twice on business. if i give your mom some money, do you think she'd score me a bag?

i need a stroller wheel, too.

lol! Sure! I bet she'd do it for some 3 bean salad.

No, I wear a kilt. Everyone in my town does. Then we have a big bonfire and roast cartoon birds wearing hats rolled in plasma and organic cornmeal

I'll be sure not to take your posts seriously anymore. Why didn't you just say you were clowning around?

One of my spoiled moments were the years I took riding lessons at Butler Polo Grounds. I remember when the PGA pulled the Master's from them...

I think my father worked at that polo grounds as a teenager. He worked at some polo club near or in Elmhurst. He used to exercise the ponies and work with the trainers.

Nope, but I've tried to board buses in Mexico. :lol:

Don't know how it jives with the concert, I'm just discussing things here. There was a big black elephant in the room and I was tired of people dancing around it.
You still think only black people stampede, huh? Or Mexicans I guess, you probably think they do it, too. But not white people, how interesting.

You still think only black people stampede, huh? Or Mexicans I guess, you probably think they do it, too. But not white people, how interesting.

White elephant good, black elephant bad.

geez, I figured you have been since day one.

Sometimes I do, usually to make fun of Libtards since they are so easily frazzled. But you gave no indication that you were clowning around when you replied to my posts. Usually I give people some sort of hint.

Sometimes I do, usually to make fun of Libtards since they are so easily frazzled. But you gave no indication that you were clowning around when you replied to my posts. Usually I give people some sort of hint.

I never said, I was clowning.

Now come closer pretty birdie....

I never said, I was clowning. now come closer pretty birdie....

Uh, right. So where do you come up with all these false accusations? Obviously you can't get them from my posts. Are you somehow psychic? Do you have me confused with someone else? Are you inebriated?

Uh, right. So where do you come up with all these false accusations? Obviously you can't get them from my posts. Are you somehow psychic? Do you have me confused with someone else? Are you inebriated?
Methinks you've been the one drinking. Angie's point was that white people in crowds behave badly as well. A lot of people died in that fire because they cared nothing for anyone's safety but their own. Same reason the guy died at Walmart. In both cases the management was complicit in the death.

Methinks you've been the one drinking. Angie's point was that white people in crowds behave badly as well. A lot of people died in that fire because they cared nothing for anyone's safety but their own. Same reason the guy died at Walmart. In both cases the management was complicit in the death.

So what does that have to do with me? I never said whites behave better than blacks. Methinks you've both been drinking.

hmmmm--running AWAY from fire is some how running TO a sale on televisions ? :lol:

You might be able to fool yourself but you aren't fooling anyone else.

Still nothing. That's what I thought. :eusa_whistle:

I've never understood why people seem to enjoy making themselves look stupid. It must be a gift of some sort.

Now run along little girl. I hear your mommy calling you. :lol:

Forum List

Back