Words have meanings... When did a "Liberation of Iraq" become an "Invasion of Iraq"?

Except the invasion of Iraq wasn't about getting our hands of Iraqi oil. Do you remember the movie Goldfinger, where Auric Goldfinger didn't steal the gold in Fort Knox, but instead used a nuclear bomb to take the gold off the market, thereby driving up the value of his gold. Look how much Bush's oil bidness buddies made from the Iraq invasion, when the price of crude oil tripled.
Good God I hate liberals

You must also hate facts.

World oil market chronology from 2003 - Wikipedia

From the mid-1980s to September 2003, the inflation adjusted price of a barrel of crude oil on NYMEX was generally under $25/barrel. Then, during 2004, the price rose above $40, and then $50. A series of events led the price to exceed $60 by August 11, 2005, leading to a record-speed hike that reached $75 by the middle of 2006.

rising steeply again to $92/barrel by October 2007, and $99.29/barrel for December futures in New York on November 21, 2007.Throughout the first half of 2008, oil regularly reached record high prices. Prices on June 27, 2008, touched $141.71/barrel, for August delivery in the New York Mercantile

The 2003 invasion of Iraq marked a significant event for oil markets because Iraq contains a large amount of global oil reserves The conflict coincided with an increase in global demand for petroleum, but it also reduced Iraq's current oil production and has been blamed for increasing oil prices
No wonder hillary voted for it. Also, are you all that pissed that wmds were found, or do you deny they were found?

Do any of you piles of shit ever have anything other than the democrat clichés?

Oil oil oil oil oil oil oil

Oh riiiiight, Bush lied about WMDs. Of course. Even though democrats propagated the existence of WMDs.

Besides, they were found. NY Times reported it.

Ooooops....

I love too how you all seem to not understand the policy shift from reactive to a preemptive policy after we saw what 19 sandNIGGERS did without a gun to this country.

The ignorance of the left is astounding. I get it. I am communicating with a deranged hypocritical robot.

Time to protest Comey being fired. How long did it take for you shift from FIRE COMEY, to HOW DARE TRUMP FIRE COMEY?

Make sure Colbert and Soros tell you how you are suppose to think. Ok, rollover. Good boy! Want a treat..now go fetch!

Except the invasion of Iraq wasn't about getting our hands of Iraqi oil. Do you remember the movie Goldfinger, where Auric Goldfinger didn't steal the gold in Fort Knox, but instead used a nuclear bomb to take the gold off the market, thereby driving up the value of his gold. Look how much Bush's oil bidness buddies made from the Iraq invasion, when the price of crude oil tripled.
Good God I hate liberals

From the mid-1980s to September 2003, the inflation adjusted price of a barrel of crude oil on NYMEX was generally under $25/barrel. Then, during 2004, the price rose above $40, and then $50. A series of events led the price to exceed $60 by August 11, 2005, leading to a record-speed hike that reached $75 by the middle of 2006.

rising steeply again to $92/barrel by October 2007, and $99.29/barrel for December futures in New York on November 21, 2007.Throughout the first half of 2008, oil regularly reached record high prices. Prices on June 27, 2008, touched $141.71/barrel, for August delivery in the New York Mercantile

The 2003 invasion of Iraq marked a significant event for oil markets because Iraq contains a large amount of global oil reserves The conflict coincided with an increase in global demand for petroleum, but it also reduced Iraq's current oil production and has been blamed for increasing oil prices
No wonder hillary voted for it. Also, are you all that pissed that wmds were found, or do you deny they were found?

Oh riiiiight, Bush lied about WMDs. Of course. Even though democrats propagated the existence of WMDs.

Ooooops....

I love too how you all seem to not understand the policy shift from reactive to a preemptive policy after we saw what 19 sandNIGGERS did without a gun to this country.

The ignorance of the left is astounding. I get it. I am communicating with a deranged hypocritical robot.

Time to protest Comey being fired. How long did it take for you shift from FIRE COMEY, to HOW DARE TRUMP FIRE COMEY?

Make sure Colbert and Soros tell you how you are suppose to think. Ok, rollover. Good boy! Want a treat..now go fetch!
Obsolete, thirty year old rounds are not grounds for an invasion

Good God I hate liberals

Ooooops....

Obsolete, thirty year old rounds are not grounds for an invasion

Yes, WMD's were found in Iraq. But they were mostly shells found, that had been scattered by the US bombing of Iraqi weapons bunkers in the first gulf war. Bush claimed there were hundreds of tons of WMD's in Iraq, and all they found were dozens of old rusty shells. No production facilities, no bunkers filled with them, no active programs, and after spending a billion dollars to look for them, virtually nothing but a few scattered shells found.

An indisputable war crime, the Iraq invasion wrought horrible consequences in every sense and direction. Fortunately Hillary Clinton was not rewarded for her complicity. Unfortunately, all the perpetrators have not been punished. Americans in general have not even accepted the truth. Blithe ignorance leads to further error.

Quite the contrary, They crossed the literal no fly zone line breaking the treaty instantly.
There was not a no fly zone in the treaty with the UN. The no fly zone was imposed arbitrarily by the US and the UK. Who were the initiators of aggressive war, along with the Australians and the Poles, and the perpetrators of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

All Saddam had to do was agree.."there are no WMDs", sign and comply with the UN sanctions and there would have been no need for a Liberation of Iraq.
In a now-infamous 60 Minutes interview in May 1996, Leslie Stahl questioned Albright about the policy.
“We have heard that a half million children have died,” the veteran journalist said.
“I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Albright responded, “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it.”
Albright’s emotionless defense was notably different from Clinton’s. During a lengthy, impromptu interview in 2000, Democracy Now’s Amy Goodman asked the president about the death toll and the resignation of dissenting UN officials.

Clinton-Saddamstarvedkids.png

When Iraq Was Clinton’s War

All Saddam had to do was agree.."there are no WMDs", sign and comply with the UN sanctions and there would have been no need for a Liberation of Iraq.
In a now-infamous 60 Minutes interview in May 1996, Leslie Stahl questioned Albright about the policy.

Saddam did agree in September 2002, giving a full accounting of all his WMD's, Programs, and Facilities to the UN in a 3,000 page report. Famously Colin Powell claimed that the report was wrong, because it didn't list all the WMD's he claimed Iraq had. In the end, it turns out Saddams inventory was 99.9% accurate.

Saddam did agree in September 2002, giving a full accounting of all his WMD's, Programs, and Facilities to the UN in a 3,000 page report. Famously Colin Powell claimed that the report was wrong, because it didn't list all the WMD's he claimed Iraq had. In the end, it turns out Saddams inventory was 99.9% accurate.

Not true, much was smuggled into Syria as we now know. This is exactly why you don't send liberal pot smoking hippies into inspecting Iran or cutting deals.
Understand Arabs themselves laughingly admit that lying and cheating deals is acceptable behavior against their enemies.
So are bribes, which means your inspectors can't be the compromised types and your politicians can't be progressive liberals known for accepting bribes.

The pro-Iraq war diehards just won't quit.
OK forum Nostradamus, please tell us how many people would have died and what kind of global destruction would have occured if we let Saddam remain and then his son Uday take over afterwards?
You can cheat and use Hassan and
Kim Jong Un to help compute your figure oh wise one.

So you want to invade North Korea. Got it.
Nope I want China to do it's part and knock Yong Un off, there is not the risk of a dangerous power struggle political vacuume occuring
and the people will feel and act liberated.
I doubt you'll see refugees with a simple change of leadership that would dismantle their weapons program for offering of agriculture and food supplies.
Of course you don't like liberating people, you just like sabotaging, and obstructing foreign relations till war and blood shed is caused by your complacent and aggitator stance.

But anyway, notice you couldn't answer my question and that's the part you never factor in on your false narative.

The pro-Iraq war diehards just won't quit.
OK forum Nostradamus, please tell us how many people would have died and what kind of global destruction would have occured if we let Saddam remain and then his son Uday take over afterwards?
You can cheat and use Hassan and
Kim Jong Un to help compute your figure oh wise one.
They were contained. Saddam was more concerned about remaining in power than extending it
BULL!
This is the Part where I stated you don't know the full picture.
Saddam threatened to poison our food and water supply, I bet your main stream media forgets to tell you that stuff when demonizing the opponents for decisions to liberate the people.
Saddam was a Baath party Sunnis, read up on their asperations back in his day, to infiltrate Europe to create a modern day Babylon Islamic State=Isis are mainly made up of his former members, the extension Baath party restoring those asperations.
That's why I say to study Nebuchadnezzar the guy he admits emulating. We learn from the past least we become damned to
repeat it. Uday=Belshazadar would be worse then his father. You don't take that into account when you spew ignorance of the past and present history and aspirations of these dictators.

Its always been an invasion and always will be. A criminal act against a sovereign nation.
You inadvertantly justified the war because it was over Iraq invading Kuwait, this was a continuation of that same war not a new one.
Did you forget Saddam threatened to Destroy Qatar and attack the US including threatening our food and water supplies?
You really need to get a wider variety news source, like Cspan and TBS have neutrality news.

Its always been an invasion and always will be. A criminal act against a sovereign nation.
You inadvertantly justified the war because it was over Iraq invading Kuwait, this was a continuation of that same war not a new one.
Did you forget Saddam threatened to Destroy Qatar and attack the US including threatening our food and water supplies?
You really need to get a wider variety news source, like Cspan and TBS have neutrality news.
I don't care. NONE of the US's wars in the past 100 years have been justified.

Quite the contrary, They crossed the literal no fly zone line breaking the treaty instantly.
There was not a no fly zone in the treaty with the UN. The no fly zone was imposed arbitrarily by the US and the UK. The initiators of aggressive war, along with the Australians and the Poles, and the perpetrators of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The only crime being committed now is liberals being given access to the web while unsupervised.

Obviously, disagreement equates with placing the interlocutor in the despicable camp.

6000 tragedies, self-inflicted.

So each of those heroes killed themselves? Really because that's what "self-inflicted" means!
Inflicted unnecessarily to support bizarre post 9-11 hysteria
Of course being the ignorant person you would not comprehend that nearly 3.6 million children were saved from starvation.
Again..Read what the experts said about Saddam and his denial of NOT having WMDs.
Clinton-Saddamstarvedkids.png

6000 tragedies, self-inflicted.

So each of those heroes killed themselves? Really because that's what "self-inflicted" means!
Inflicted unnecessarily to support bizarre post 9-11 hysteria
Of course being the ignorant person you would not comprehend that nearly 3.6 million children were saved from starvation.
Again..Read what the experts said about Saddam and his denial of NOT having WMDs.
View attachment 126612
Clinton kept Iraq in check for eight years......Bush did not last two

Iraq was no threat....Bush killed 6000 Americans to prove it

Forum List

Back