Woods father calls WH Murderers, Liars, Cowards

We also had a Delta Team less than 2 hours away by air.

tell me.... what are these special forces for.... unless we use them for special problems...... just like this was? Is this way they say we dont need military....becasue we arent going to ever use them? Makes ya wonder doesnt it?

Sad isnt it? I am sure Delta Team is pissed as hell that something like this..... happened on their watch.

I actually spit coke out my nose when that fuck, I forget who. Said we didn't have enough Intel to send in Military Forces.

We had a drone watching the attack in real time, we had a man on the ground who at one time was actually using a laser to paint one of the Mortars as a target. We had our people on the ground calling for help, and assessing us of the situation.

But we didn't have enough Intel to send in Military?

Simply unbelievable. This is by far the lowest point in the Obama Presidency.
That takes some doing...

“This is not about politics,” Chip Woods, father of Tyrone Woods said. “If it were about politics it would dishonor my son’s death. This has to do with honor, integrity, justice.”

Despite three separate orders to “stand down” during the attack, Woods’ son went to the consulate to try and save the U.S. ambassador.

“This news that he disobeyed his orders does not surprise me,” Woods said. “My son was an American hero. And he was going — he had the moral strength to do what was right even if that would professionally cost him his job, even if it could potentially cost him his life. He was a hero who was willing to do whatever was necessary to respond to their cries for help.”

“If in fact those people in the White House were as courageous and had the moral strength that my son Ty had, immediately within minutes of the first attack they would have given permission — not denied permission — for those C-130s to have gone up there.”

Father of slain SEAL accuses White House of murder [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

If this happened on any other job the manager would be fired right. Obama needs to be fired. PERIOD

I find it curious Tyrone's mother relays a different story.
"In a Sept. 17 Facebook post, Bennett wrote extensively about the Sept. 14 "transfer of remains" ceremony she attended when the bodies of Woods and the three other American victims were handed over to their families in a hanger at Andrews Air Force Base.

Then on October 26th she and the nation found out the Obama administration refused to send help to her son.

YEP. Timelines can be SO inconvenient...

The story, from September, is about her frustration at the slow pace of the investigation.

Now, a month later, the truth is coming out, DESPITE the best efforts of the Obama Administration.

The title of the article you cited is "Murdered Ex-Seal's Mother FRUSTRATED By Pace of Benghazi Investigation."

Murdered ex-SEAL
Of course she's frustrated by the investigation. When a murder takes your child, and there are investigation that require time, it's always frustrating. Who can say that wouldn't frustrate anyone?

That does not change the "warm" reception given to her (which my response was in direct reference to) she described that is in direct odds with that of the father.

I find it curious Tyrone's mother relays a different story.
"In a Sept. 17 Facebook post, Bennett wrote extensively about the Sept. 14 "transfer of remains" ceremony she attended when the bodies of Woods and the three other American victims were handed over to their families in a hanger at Andrews Air Force Base.

Then on October 26th she and the nation found out the Obama administration refused to send help to her son.
The Fox News report with anonymous sources that have not been coorborated and have been denied by the CIA do not make it fact.

I'll wait until I hear more before I decide that Fox News account is actual fact.

It's not like Fox hasn't pushed bullshit like 99,234 times before.

I don't believe that the Obama administration is evil or wished anyone harm. They are worse, they are incompetent. They are ideologues that think that the kind of people who do such harm can be reasoned with. That if left alone they will leave us alone. This is another case where a Democrat takes responsibility for what happens yet suffers no loss. Willie Sutton did some robbery and just didn't take full responsibility and walk away.

How anyone can vote for the shear incompetence that is the Obama administration is beyond comphrehension.

The ambassador was incompetant. He should have never been in Benghazi.

OK, what was specifically wrong with my post here:
"The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think."

you were making excuses for their inaction.....

and that is wrong on so many different levels. If you don't see that then there is no explaining it to you.

A commander in chief....should not freeze.

There are only two ways this can go..... he froze, did nothing and let them die

or he purposefully did nothing...and let them die.

i dont think he purposefully did anything...... i think he froze like a coward.

LOL, I didn't make any excuse for their inaction.

Sunday October 14, Chris Wallace on fox news Sunday asked Axlerod straight up-

notice the non answer-

Q. Yes, the president made a statement and then he went to a fundraiser in Nevada. Question: Before he went to the fundraiser in Nevada, did he meet with his National Security Council to try to sort out the shifting stories. Because State says they never said it was a spontaneous demonstration; Intel, you are quite right, did. Did he meet with the National Security Council before he went campaigning in Nevada?

A. Chris, I assure you that the president was in contact with all those who had information and responsibility in the national security chain about this incident.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KOMQqrBj90s]Axelrod Says Obama Reacted To Libya Like We Would Expect But Won't Say If He Held Security Meeting - YouTube[/ame]

the attack stared on Tuesday @ approx. 340 PM Eastern time.....the national sec. council getting word from the cia, and state dept. did not meet? at all? until...when? exactly? And in the interim who was making the decisions? The state dept and I have command centers that operate 24x7,for just such an incident, so they knew, what happened there after to all of the information coming in?

The CIA says they did not deny anyone help, the military's response is here;

October 25, 2012 6:56 PM

Military response to Benghazi attack questioned

snip-

Two and a half hours after the attack began, an unarmed predator drone was diverted from a surveillance mission over another part of Libya to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.

That, plus a second unarmed drone dispatched four hours and 15 minutes later, were the only U.S. military forces sent to the scene of the attack. Commandos were dispatched from Europe to an air field in Sigonella, Sicily, but by the time they got there the attack in Benghazi was over.

snip-

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Thursday defended the U.S. military response, saying the situation on the ground was too confusing.

"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's on, without having some real time information about what's taking place," Panetta said.

first the attack did not end after 2 and a half hours, second; they HAD real time information, not only from the drones but from those men in the annex asking for help etc.

next

"General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation," Panetta said.

so that was their decision? I wonder...

When asked whether they had forces on any heightened alert in that area because of the approaching 9/11 anniversary, Panetta said they did.

Gen. Dempsey added: "And let me point out, it was 9/11 everywhere in the world."

wow, thx for that General Obvious, yes we know that, but say Barbados, which btw the way had a Marine Ambassadorial guard contingent, how important/valuable was a 9-11 alert to them?:rolleyes:

Defense officials say a general alert had been issued to U.S. forces worldwide, but no special alert had been ordered for Libya because there was no intelligence predicting an attack.

Military response to Benghazi attack questioned - CBS News

that is a flat out lie, UNLESS NONE and I mean NONE of the the since discovered abundance of requests for a stronger guard force warnings, past bombings/attacks, the British pull out etc. was just vaporized in time....or they just poo pooed it all, which in light of what we know now is just beyond incompetence.

The story, from September, is about her frustration at the slow pace of the investigation.

Now, a month later, the truth is coming out, DESPITE the best efforts of the Obama Administration.

The title of the article you cited is "Murdered Ex-Seal's Mother FRUSTRATED By Pace of Benghazi Investigation."

Murdered ex-SEAL

yes its amazing isn't it thw sheer amount of information that is being leaked, that is provided outside official channels; state trying to lay it on the Intel community, the intel community laying it on state, the CIA e ials that got leaked, and coming out and saying they didn't deny any requests for help

I'm not your damn secretary.

So, alas, there is no quote.

You have been supplied with the words used to describe this administration. If you need more stop whining like a child and look for yourself. The time you've spent acting like a child in denile you could have already googled or youtubed it yourself.

So, there is still no quote. Everyone knows this is made up out of thin air.

I can only imagine how terrible it would be to lose a son in this manner.

I reject the notion that losing his son in Benghazi gives him the authoritative word on what appended there.

I can only imagine how terrible it would be to lose a son in this manner.

I reject the notion that losing his son in Benghazi gives him the authoritative word on what appended there.

Luckily for America we have those pesky little things called FACTS and a video that will soon to be released so quite frankly, your opinion doesn't make a damn.

Murdered ex-SEAL
Of course she's frustrated by the investigation. When a murder takes your child, and there are investigation that require time, it's always frustrating. Who can say that wouldn't frustrate anyone?

That does not change the "warm" reception given to her (which my response was in direct reference to) she described that is in direct odds with that of the father.

Warm reception? You do realize that the people giving her that warm reception were in fact the very people who's inaction led to her son's death? I don't think she had any idea at all what had really happened in Bengazi that day or she would have punched Hilary Clinton right in the face and told Obama and Biden to go fuck themselves. I'd love to see someone interview her NOW to find out if her thoughts about the Obama Administration are still so warm and fuzzy now that she knows they threw her son away and then gave her a hug.

Hopefully this father gets his Senate and HoR representatives to hold hearings against Clinton and Obamination.

It's clear Obamination is covering up mistakes before and during the massacre because he is a piece of shit.

There were military and CIA close enough to make a difference if given the order. There is a Marine fast boat team in the Med for this reason....nevermind F-16s in Italy, spec ops in the Horn of Africa where a friend of mine is deployed right now.

Oh, this reminds me of the bullshit by some here about pulling our forces out of Europe. Situations like this are why we have military forces in most AORs around this planet. We can't afford to take 1 day to fly forces from CONUS to Africa, Asia, etc in some contingency scenario.

Last edited:

Murdered ex-SEAL

Warm reception? You do realize that the people giving her that warm reception were in fact the very people who's inaction led to her son's death? I don't think she had any idea at all what had really happened in Bengazi that day or she would have punched Hilary Clinton right in the face and told Obama and Biden to go fuck themselves. I'd love to see someone interview her NOW to find out if her thoughts about the Obama Administration are still so warm and fuzzy now that she knows they threw her son away and then gave her a hug.
Apparently, in your world, the investigation is complete, all the facts are in, and the Fox news unsourced accounts are all that matters.

Apparently, in your world, the investigation is complete, all the facts are in, and the Fox news unsourced accounts are all that matters.

Do you actually believe your disinformation campaign is working?? REALLY???? You libs are straight up retards.. W H I S T L E B L O W E R S coming out of the woodwork.. Daryl Issa now has NUMEROUS people coming forward who as he reports, "CANNOT STOMACH" the cover up any longer. Hearings are coming.. your boy is going down, regardless of whether he wins re-election or not.

I would like more than FOX also, but I also know government is usually not straight up honest when it blunders and all the different WH stories that are coming out, I know we are not close to the truth and we lost lives and we have no answers. It's time to get answers and not BS.

So, alas, there is no quote.

You have been supplied with the words used to describe this administration. If you need more stop whining like a child and look for yourself. The time you've spent acting like a child in denile you could have already googled or youtubed it yourself.

So, there is still no quote. Everyone knows this is made up out of thin air.

I almost pity you for the bubble you live in.

Murdered ex-SEAL

There's many times when my perception of an event differs from my wife's, and vice versa.

I'd like to hear her opinion now that the facts are coming out....

Forum List

Back