Woods father calls WH Murderers, Liars, Cowards

Strawman alert!

Reality check dude.

That is reality. Wtf are you talking about?

So give me the quote where the father says those things. I don't need the implied blenderized version. Just the quote.

The interview with those EXACT quotes is playing on Hannity right now.

The problem with so many on this site is they refuse to watch FoxLies that they miss all the hard coverage that the msm won't cover because they are in Obama's pocket. The best way to stay up to date is to listen to the opposition and fact check their stories.

hard to believe isnt it?

We also had a Delta Team less than 2 hours away by air.

tell me.... what are these special forces for.... unless we use them for special problems...... just like this was? Is this way they say we dont need military....becasue we arent going to ever use them? Makes ya wonder doesnt it?

Sad isnt it? I am sure Delta Team is pissed as hell that something like this..... happened on their watch.

I actually spit coke out my nose when that fuck, I forget who. Said we didn't have enough Intel to send in Military Forces.

We had a drone watching the attack in real time, we had a man on the ground who at one time was actually using a laser to paint one of the Mortars as a target. We had our people on the ground calling for help, and assessing us of the situation.

But we didn't have enough Intel to send in Military?

Simply unbelievable. This is by far the lowest point in the Obama Presidency.

CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood ( that is Petraeus) said in a statement today "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help - ABC News

its time for obama to hold a press conf. and answer questions on this, in fact its paste time, but, here we are.

What's so "damning" withe the article? "“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”"

"Earlier today, Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin reported that CIA agents in the second U.S. compound in Benghazi were denied requests for help.

In response, CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood said, “We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi. Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.”

Someone here is lying. The CIA operators who were THERE at the Annex say that they requested permission three times to affect a rescue of the Ambassador and others at the consulate and were told to stand down three times. The "selfless Americans" who gave their lives in an effort to rescue their comrades were in fact those very same CIA operators who disobeyed orders and went to the embassy to try and rescue Stevens.

Now our choice of WHO is lying is between a bunch of politicians in Washington trying desperately to get their asses out of this bonfire...and the the guys who were there on the ground in Libya fighting the battle.

Call me crazy, Pheon but I'm going to go with the guys on the ground. I think the "powers that be" let a lot of people die that day that didn't have to die and they've been scrambling to cover their own incompetence since it happened.

for dupes only...

Hmm, Guess you don't get around much do you? How about Obama's half brother living in Kenya. Talk about poverty. Unlike you, he doesn't have TV, cable, or hot water. He lives in a tin shack and doesn't have any of the luxuries you and I have. Then again it sounds like you're complaining about your tight shoes but the guy your complaining to may have no feet.
You can't continually go to the well and expect to draw water every time. The well of other peoples money is drying up so maybe its time you put some water back. Get the gist?

Last edited:
I just listened to that dead SEAL's father's telephone conversation. Sad, very sad. He sure has some good questions that Obama and Clinton refuse to answer. He also said that he got the feeling that neither Obama or Clinton gave a shit about his son's death or the others that died but that he was touched by those WHO WERE THERE that told of his son saving their lives agaisnt orders. I damn near cried. God bless that family please, what's left of it :(

“This is not about politics,” Chip Woods, father of Tyrone Woods said. “If it were about politics it would dishonor my son’s death. This has to do with honor, integrity, justice.”

Despite three separate orders to “stand down” during the attack, Woods’ son went to the consulate to try and save the U.S. ambassador.

“This news that he disobeyed his orders does not surprise me,” Woods said. “My son was an American hero. And he was going — he had the moral strength to do what was right even if that would professionally cost him his job, even if it could potentially cost him his life. He was a hero who was willing to do whatever was necessary to respond to their cries for help.”

“If in fact those people in the White House were as courageous and had the moral strength that my son Ty had, immediately within minutes of the first attack they would have given permission — not denied permission — for those C-130s to have gone up there.”

Father of slain SEAL accuses White House of murder [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

I was trying to think of a way how we could let this man know how much we care. I was on boards last night till I couldn't see and my fingers were bleeding. I found it early in the evening and drove it world wide till 1 in the morning my time.

How could we let this man know how much we care about his son and how much we appreciate the story he is telling that backs up everything we thought.

What can we do to let him know in our world how much we care and we are trying desperately to get his story out?

So give me the quote where the father says those things. I don't need the implied blenderized version. Just the quote.

The interview with those EXACT quotes is playing on Hannity right now.

So, you have the exact quotes...but your fingers cannot type?

What the heck?

Do you want the first interview with Lars Larson? I put that up last night and it went from there.

I'll get you the interview. If you think you want to be a smart ass on this I'll take you off the top ropes because I have been on this for hours on end.

Do you want the original Lars Larson interview? I'll give it to you.

Watch "Special Report Investigates: Benghazi -- New Revelations" on Fox News at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, 3 p.m. on Sunday and 10 p.m. on Sunday.

I'm not your damn secretary.

So, alas, there is no quote.

You have been supplied with the words used to describe this administration. If you need more stop whining like a child and look for yourself. The time you've spent acting like a child in denile you could have already googled or youtubed it yourself.
I find it curious Tyrone's mother relays a different story.
"In a Sept. 17 Facebook post, Bennett wrote extensively about the Sept. 14 "transfer of remains" ceremony she attended when the bodies of Woods and the three other American victims were handed over to their families in a hanger at Andrews Air Force Base.

"The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal. Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs. Colin Powell. They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son," Bennett wrote.

"Each of them commended Tyrone for his courage, his bravery, and his ultimate sacrifice for his country. While squeezing Secretary Clinton's hand and choking back tears, I told her that what worried me was that my son died possibly thinking that he had failed in the mission he was to carry out, that of protecting Ambassador Stevens and the people in the compound"

"Looking me firmly in the eye, she told me that my son did not fail. She called him a hero and that if not for him, the 30 people inside the consulate would not have made it out. He was doing his job, fighting for his life, putting others ahead of his own safety, but then that was his job, which he did well."

Murdered ex-SEAL

"In a Sept. 17 Facebook post, Bennett wrote extensively about the Sept. 14 "transfer of remains" ceremony she attended when the bodies of Woods and the three other American victims were handed over to their families in a hanger at Andrews Air Force Base.

Then on October 26th she and the nation found out the Obama administration refused to send help to her son.

The story, from September, is about her frustration at the slow pace of the investigation.

Now, a month later, the truth is coming out, DESPITE the best efforts of the Obama Administration.

The title of the article you cited is "Murdered Ex-Seal's Mother FRUSTRATED By Pace of Benghazi Investigation."

Murdered ex-SEAL

Last edited:
So, alas, there is no quote.

You have been supplied with the words used to describe this administration. If you need more stop whining like a child and look for yourself. The time you've spent acting like a child in denile you could have already googled or youtubed it yourself.

"The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal. Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs. Colin Powell. They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son," Bennett wrote.

"Each of them commended Tyrone for his courage, his bravery, and his ultimate sacrifice for his country. While squeezing Secretary Clinton's hand and choking back tears, I told her that what worried me was that my son died possibly thinking that he had failed in the mission he was to carry out, that of protecting Ambassador Stevens and the people in the compound"

"Looking me firmly in the eye, she told me that my son did not fail. She called him a hero and that if not for him, the 30 people inside the consulate would not have made it out. He was doing his job, fighting for his life, putting others ahead of his own safety, but then that was his job, which he did well."

Murdered ex-SEAL

What do you think Tyrone's Mom thinks of Obama, Biden and Clinton...now that she knows more about what really happened in Bengazi? The fact is...her son WAS a hero and he DID do his job. The people that failed miserably at their jobs were Obama and Hilary Clinton.

Last edited:
The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think.

we can buy that.... but why lie about it for three weeks?

I truly don't know what happened there. If I had to guess, I think that they boxed themselves into a corner regarding an explanation. I think it was political, because they wanted to appear on top of the situation. Instead of simply stating that; "There was an attack on our consulate and Americans on the ground and we are assessing the situation and will advise of the developments." , they felt the pressure coming on from the vultures and talking heads from the opposing party.
They felt pressure alright... the pressure was coming from al qaida... who just a few days earlier obam had bragged were "defeated and on the run."

They were painted into a corner. By their own words.

What is shameful is the fact that their inaction allowed Great Americans to die.

Forum List

Back