Woods father calls WH Murderers, Liars, Cowards

The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think.

Something broke down?
That sounds about like Obama going on Jon Stewart's show saying that 4 dead Americans wasn't "optimal", but he was going to fix it. No one is ever going to be able to "fix it' for those families. People need to open their eyes and realize that whether it started that way or not, this has become a cover your ass operation. There are so many questions that should have been answered by now but haven't been. Sean Smith's mother doesn't yet know for certain how her son died. We don't know who denied help to those folks and all Obama seems to be concerned with is his late night entertainment schedule.

Do you or don't you agree that "something broke down"?

The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think.

Something broke down? That sounds about like Obama going on Jon Stewart's show saying that 4 dead Americans wasn't "optimal", but he was going to fix it. No one is ever going to be able to "fix it' for those families. People need to open their eyes and realize that whether it started that way or not, this has become a cover your ass operation. There are so many questions that should have been answered by now but haven't been. Sean Smith's mother doesn't yet know for certain how her son died. We don't know who denied help to those folks and all Obama seems to be concerned with is his late night entertainment schedule.

It didn't breakdown, it was lies and cover up for bad decisions. As much as Obama took credit for killing Osama, he needs to take responsibility for the mistake. Had he done this a lot earlier, I could be disappointed but I would have respected the honesty.

Something broke down?
That sounds about like Obama going on Jon Stewart's show saying that 4 dead Americans wasn't "optimal", but he was going to fix it. No one is ever going to be able to "fix it' for those families. People need to open their eyes and realize that whether it started that way or not, this has become a cover your ass operation. There are so many questions that should have been answered by now but haven't been. Sean Smith's mother doesn't yet know for certain how her son died. We don't know who denied help to those folks and all Obama seems to be concerned with is his late night entertainment schedule.

Do you or don't you agree that "something broke down"?

No, I don't think something broke down. I don't think there was ever a working system in Libya. I think this administration has been completely incompetent from the start.

CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood ( that is Petraeus) said in a statement today "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help - ABC News

its time for obama to hold a press conf. and answer questions on this, in fact its paste time, but, here we are.

What's so "damning" withe the article? "“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”"

"Earlier today, Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin reported that CIA agents in the second U.S. compound in Benghazi were denied requests for help.

In response, CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood said, “We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi. Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.”

we can buy that.... but why lie about it for three weeks?

I truly don't know what happened there. If I had to guess, I think that they boxed themselves into a corner regarding an explanation. I think it was political, because they wanted to appear on top of the situation. Instead of simply stating that; "There was an attack on our consulate and Americans on the ground and we are assessing the situation and will advise of the developments." , they felt the pressure coming on from the vultures and talking heads from the opposing party.

Regardless of being boxed in or not they should not have lied and blamed it on the video. And just to let you undertand why I KNOW it was a lie is simple.

There were only 6k views of the video in question at the time of the attack. So literally NO ONE had seen the video but probably a few family and friends of the maker and they deciminated among their friends and family.
Then you have obama CLAIMING he blamed it on a terrorist attact on the second day yet we continued to get the lie for nearly another two weeks.

The answer to all this is obvious. The British embassy was attacked a week earlier. Our embassy was attacked twice in two previous months. Everyone knew the danger was HIGH and other countries as well as the Red Cross left the country but we left our men their and even CUT their security leading up to the 3 and 4th attacks.

Obama simply didn't want to admit his faith in Muslims is misdirected and most importantly to confront this situation by leaving or sending in forces to protect our men would show one thing....Terrorism and al-Qaeda are not on the ropes.

This was the 3am phone call Hillary warned us about and she was right.

That's a reasonable statement, one I would agree with if the attack would have been over quickly...but we are talking 7+ hours here.

The military has a well rehearsed plan in place for nearly every contingency.

Why do you think the mortar emplacement was laser painted by our boys...because that was At least a part of the plan.

Someone failed to act...failed to put the plan into action.

In all likelihood, that person was President Obama.

Is it possible that he had a good reason for failing to put that plan into action? Absolutely.

But, it is equally possible that he let those people die in the name of political expediency.

In light of the obvious and blatant attempts at contriving the motivation and details of the attack, I am disinclined to offer the president the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for your reasonable answer.If Obama can authorize SEALS to do their thing and drones to do their thing, I don't see why he would balk to save the Ambassador and Our other assets on the ground.From a political perspective; if that mission would have succeeded, it would have garnered the President a large amount of support and"PR". even if it failed it would have showed that the Administration was there for them.

Blackhawk Down.

While each scenario is grim and one wants success, would you rather be known as a person or leader who left his men out there on there own or as a leader who sent his forces to help them men on the ground regardless of the outcome, though we pray for success.

CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood ( that is Petraeus) said in a statement today "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help - ABC News

its time for obama to hold a press conf. and answer questions on this, in fact its paste time, but, here we are.

What's so "damning" withe the article? "“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”"

"Earlier today, Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin reported that CIA agents in the second U.S. compound in Benghazi were denied requests for help.

In response, CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood said, “We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi. Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.”

We are hearing there were requests for help. We read that those that could come in and rescue, were told to stand down. I don't believe this administration, they have lied and shifted blame in other cases and I though I hold FOX News as suspect, I trust them over the administration.

Obama gladly stepped up to the plate and took the kudos for the killing of Osama. He needs to now come clean with the American public now. Do you honestly think he has? I don't.

Something broke down? That sounds about like Obama going on Jon Stewart's show saying that 4 dead Americans wasn't "optimal", but he was going to fix it. No one is ever going to be able to "fix it' for those families. People need to open their eyes and realize that whether it started that way or not, this has become a cover your ass operation. There are so many questions that should have been answered by now but haven't been. Sean Smith's mother doesn't yet know for certain how her son died. We don't know who denied help to those folks and all Obama seems to be concerned with is his late night entertainment schedule.

Your assessment isn't even 47% correct.

Can you provide evidence where I'm incorrect?

Thanks for your reasonable answer.If Obama can authorize SEALS to do their thing and drones to do their thing, I don't see why he would balk to save the Ambassador and Our other assets on the ground.From a political perspective; if that mission would have succeeded, it would have garnered the President a large amount of support and"PR". even if it failed it would have showed that the Administration was there for them.

Blackhawk Down.

While each scenario is grim and one wants success, would you rather be known as a person or leader who left his men out there on there own or as a leader who sent his forces to help them men on the ground regardless of the outcome, though we pray for success.

Not quite the heroic scenario of closing the water tight doors knowing you are closing men in who will drown, so you can save the ship and the rest of the crew now is it.

The scenario as i see it, was more like hope for the best, they may make it..... so lets not rock the boat.

i will however, now always see him as the commander in cheif.... deer in the headlights.

I don't have to.
The rule in partisan politics is that saying something loud enough and often enough makes it true.
Just like saying that Obama described the deaths as not being "optimal" often enough means it must be true.

Dude, they had CIA operators at the Annex, a mile away from the Embassy asking three times for permission to go to the Embassy and attempt to rescue the Ambassador. That permission was repeatedly denied. It's almost seven hours between the time the attacks on the embassy began and when Mr. Woods son was killed at the Annex. During that time they had been fighting a pitched battle with those terrorists. How the fuck do we NOT send backup in a situation like that? Seven hours? You've got to be kidding me. The more I learn the facts of what happened in Bengazi the more infuriated I become.

Dude, they had CIA operators at the Annex, a mile away from the Embassy asking three times for permission to go to the Embassy and attempt to rescue the Ambassador. That permission was repeatedly denied. It's almost seven hours between the time the attacks on the embassy began and when Mr. Woods son was killed at the Annex. During that time they had been fighting a pitched battle with those terrorists. How the fuck do we NOT send backup in a situation like that? Seven hours? You've got to be kidding me. The more I learn the facts of what happened in Bengazi the more infuriated I become.

hard to believe isnt it?

hard to believe isnt it?

We also had a Delta Team less than 2 hours away by air.

This guy is clearly a Partisan hack who is using his sons death for Political Purposes. I mean after all everyone knows Benghazi is only a story because Romney made it one right?

hard to believe isnt it?

We also had a Delta Team less than 2 hours away by air.

tell me.... what are these special forces for.... unless we use them for special problems...... just like this was? Is this way they say we dont need military....becasue we arent going to ever use them? Makes ya wonder doesnt it?

Sad isnt it? I am sure Delta Team is pissed as hell that something like this..... happened on their watch.

I don't have to.
The rule in partisan politics is that saying something loud enough and often enough makes it true.
Just like saying that Obama described the deaths as not being "optimal" often enough means it must be true.

So that's what this is to you? A game of partisan politics? The United States government is lying to the American people about what happened in Benghazi and I should think that all citizens, regardless of political ideology, should want the truth. At this point, I don't think we know if ANY of what we've been told is the truth.
I'd like someone to explain this for starters. We've been told that Ambassador Stevens was pulled alive out of the safe room by Libyans that took him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead of smoke inhalation. And yet, if you look at the picture of Amb. Stevens in the video when they pulled him out, a lot of things don't make sense. The ambassador had a huge gash on his forehead and what looked to be a chunk of scalp missing on the side of his head. He was wearing a white t-shirt and didn't seem to have any blood on him. His pants were on backwards and his belt was not buckled. The video CNN took of the compound showed the bathroom in the safe room to be covered in blood? Did someone take time to clean the Ambassador up before bringing him out?

Forum List

Back