Wonderful Roger Stone claims Crooked Hillary 'murdered' JFK Jnr in 1999

Who the fuck is Roger Stone?

No need to swear -.- Anyway, I didn't know myself until this thread came up, so I googled his name. Here's your answer:
Roger Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway everyone knows JFK JR was killed by Bush.

You're probably thinking of who killed President JFK, though perhaps you got confused by a fairly lengthy article theorizing that JFK Jr. subtly suggested that Bush Sr. was to blame for the death of his father.:
JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father – But Nobody Was Paying Attention | EU

Anyway, a bit more background on Roger Stone and his claim:
Trump Ally Roger Stone Writing Entire Book Alleging That The Clintons Secretly Murdered JFK Jr.

So far, I see zero evidence for this theory, just promises that it'll be in an upcoming book.

Everyone knows that everything bad that has ever happened was Bush's fault.

Somehow.

It's comments like these that have gotten me to stop posting much here -.-
f67faf8bbf8b476125a1003ae67e434f.jpg

Everyone knows that everything bad that has ever happened was Bush's fault.

Somehow.

It's comments like these that have gotten me to stop posting much here -.-
f67faf8bbf8b476125a1003ae67e434f.jpg

Sigh -.-. Why do you even post here Pete?

To ridicule bed wetting libturds mostly. If it's so upsetting to you ignore me or get a sense of humor.

You're probably right, ignoring you may well be the best option. I'll try that, see how it goes. This is why I've been spending more time in the Clean Debate Zone, to avoid the constant ad hominem attacks that seem to be especially prevalent in this sub forum...

You're probably right, ignoring you may well be the best option. I'll try that, see how it goes. This is why I've been spending more time in the Clean Debate Zone, to avoid the constant ad hominem attacks that seem to be especially prevalent in this sub forum...

drosophila_mating_crop_01.jpg

I really give a fruit fly's fuck what you do. I'd get the sense of humor myself, but it's your life.

Who the fuck is Roger Stone?

No need to swear -.- Anyway, I didn't know myself until this thread came up, so I googled his name. Here's your answer:
Roger Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway everyone knows JFK JR was killed by Bush.

You're probably thinking of who killed President JFK, though perhaps you got confused by a fairly lengthy article theorizing that JFK Jr. subtly suggested that Bush Sr. was to blame for the death of his father.:
JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father – But Nobody Was Paying Attention | EU

Anyway, a bit more background on Roger Stone and his claim:
Trump Ally Roger Stone Writing Entire Book Alleging That The Clintons Secretly Murdered JFK Jr.

So far, I see zero evidence for this theory, just promises that it'll be in an upcoming book.

there may not be any evidence in that link but Im sure he will have some in his book when it comes out.He recently finished a great book on Nixons involvement in the JFK assassination.

It astonds me how so many people are aware of LBJ having a huge hand in it but they dont know that Nixon was involved in it up to his ears every bit as much as LBJ was.the sheep dont.

so I am looking forward to this book.the clintons and bushs have been long time pals and while clinton was not involved in the JFK assassination like his pal Bush sr,he was too young obviously,he is very connected to the death of hale boggs who was on the warren commission.the one member who criticised the warren commission report him being the one who brilliantly coined their long nut theory the magic bullet theory the fact they ignored evidence of multiple shooters.

Boggs died in a plane crash after that and guess who drove him to the airport that day? none other than a young aspiring politician named Bill Clinton.

plus remember him and the bushs were involved in drug smugglign for the CIA while he was governor of arkansas and bush was VP under reagan.

that book should be a good read.Looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back