General Patton was murdered by the agents of SRALIN´S 🐷 NKVD

its a Moscow /Marxist made myth , No, US produced 50 % of the world GDP,

Moscow horde LITERALLY WAS starving, and ran out of white, industrial thinking , literate young men

doesn't matter. The Soviets in 1945 had the world's biggest and best trained army. Had WWIII broken out before the shooting had stopped in WWII, here's what probably would have happened.

The Soviets would have overrun continental Europe, easily.
They'd have reached some kind of agreement with Japan, mopped up China, and probably threatened British holdings in India. (And India was already on the verge of revolt.

Fortunately, the USSR had enough of war, as had the US and UK.

doesn't matter. The Soviets in 1945 had the world's biggest and best trained army. Had WWIII broken out before the shooting had stopped in WWII, here's what probably would have happened.

The Soviets would have overrun continental Europe, easily.
They'd have reached some kind of agreement with Japan, mopped up China, and probably threatened British holdings in India. (And India was already on the verge of revolt.

Fortunately, the USSR had enough of war, as had the US and UK.
like putin´s hordes took Kyiv in 3 days, right ? :auiqs.jpg:
many westerners like to believe in Moscow fairy tales
many don´t know it, ´cos Our radical left (who dominate our historical agenda )/Moscow imperialists are never mentioning that Khrushchev described how Stalin stressed the value of Lend-Lease aid: “He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war.”
Commie czar Khrushchev “ if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war.”

like putin´s hordes took Kyiv in 3 days, right ?

We aren't talking about the present day, we are talking about the situation in 1945 when Stalin had 500+ combat divisions in Central Europe and the US had less than 60.

We were the ones who went hand in hand with the Soviets, asking them to enter the Pacific war because all we managed to do in four years since Pearl Harbor was retake some Islands. We were actually willing to give them HALF Of Japan for their troubles.

1702644907612.png

Then the Japanese had the good sense to surrender after the USSR entered the war and rolled up Manchuria in a week. (Sorry, no, the bombs didn't do it.)

Hey, dude, I'm all for supporting Ukraine in its current fight with Russia, but it looks to me like the thing has ground down to a stalemate, and it's only a matter of time before there's a negotiated peace.

We aren't talking about the present day, we are talking about the situation in 1945 when Stalin had 500+ combat divisions in Central Europe and the US had less than 60.

We were the ones who went hand in hand with the Soviets, asking them to enter the Pacific war because all we managed to do in four years since Pearl Harbor was retake some Islands. We were actually willing to give them HALF Of Japan for their troubles.

View attachment 873455
Then the Japanese had the good sense to surrender after the USSR entered the war and rolled up Manchuria in a week. (Sorry, no, the bombs didn't do it.)

Hey, dude, I'm all for supporting Ukraine in its current fight with Russia, but it looks to me like the thing has ground down to a stalemate, and it's only a matter of time before there's a negotiated peace.
Soviet Marxist - Leninist dictator Josef Stalin raised a toast to the Lend-Lease program at the November 1943 Tehran conference with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt.

"I want to tell you what, from the Moscow point of view, the president and the United States have done for victory in this war," Stalin said. "The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines.
Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war."
read this :

Forum List

Back