Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

Would the shittiest president in American history please shut the fuck up and retire into obscurity? Dear GOD, he is a fucking menace.

It's Jimmy Carter that want to go, not obama. Although, they should go together.

says the reaganut apologists who runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant refute facts that reagan at the time back then was the most evil, corrupt, mass murdering bastard president we ever had.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure here we have it again, the RWNJ want a war... This is possibly avoidable, Trump has screwed up nearly all of Tillerson's attempts to avoid a war...
Trump plays into Kim's hands, endless threats mean he has a stronger hand to play with.

Lets have a summit meeting with the interested players and see what is the outcome... Very little to loose and has a possible chance of working if Kelly and Madis can put Trump on a leash... Time for real statesmen to come to the fore. Tillerson wasn't my first choice but he is not terrible at this type of thing and he knows how to surround himself with good guys.

But the RWNJ need a war, those poll numbers need to improve. I said it at the start, the world plays chess and Trump plays snap.

Sorry to interrupt....but as a veteran under both the Carter, and Regan Administrations, I used to think that Carter was the worst President......Until Obama. Jimmy is off the hook for worst in my book now. Just sayin
Obama has that distinction all to himself.

Last edited:
I would rather send Dennis Rodman than Jimmy Carter.

Rodman's a fool, but he has better sense than Jimmy Carter, who was the worst president in history until Barack Obama.

And, at least Ronman and the Fat Goofy Fuck could talk basketball and pussy. Jimmy Carter doesn't know shit about either.

Sure here we have it again, the RWNJ want a war... This is possibly avoidable, Trump has screwed up nearly all of Tillerson's attempts to avoid a war...
Trump plays into Kim's hands, endless threats mean he has a stronger hand to play with.

Lets have a summit meeting with the interested players and see what is the outcome... Very little to loose and has a possible chance of working if Kelly and Madis can put Trump on a leash... Time for real statesmen to come to the fore. Tillerson wasn't my first choice but he is not terrible at this type of thing and he knows how to surround himself with good guys.

But the RWNJ need a war, those poll numbers need to improve. I said it at the start, the world plays chess and Trump plays snap.

The definition of insanity is.............................

save your energy, Jimmy! there's only one way to solve North Korea!

Jimmy Carter offers to talk peace with North Korea's Kim, says academic
What, exactly, would the worst Pres in our history, have to say?

what authority does he have?

A lot, actually. His State Department would have to approve Carter's travel there.

You know the State Department? The dood that called that POTUS a moron?
carter is a moron, his record proves it beyond all argument.

and really, where does he get off volunteering for this? why didn't he do it under; RR, Bush, Bush, Clinton, Obama?

it's just for pr slander, nothing more.

Remember how the left had a heart attack when Trump met with leaders from other countries to discuss issues before he was even elected?

As a moral leader, there was none better than Jimmah Abdul Carter...

Unfortunately, on the foreign policy front, he was a complete failure...

And a walking, talking clusterphukk as Commander in Chief...

Forum List

Back