Wonderful Jimmy Carter Says He'll Go to North Korea to Talk to Kim Jong Un (Little Rocket Man)

carter is a moron, his record proves it beyond all argument.

one of those brainwashed sheep that I just got done talking about
I remember JImmy Carter, asshole. We used to sing the Oscar Meyer/ Jimmy Carter song, Jimmy was so bad. Don't tell me I am brainwashed, motherfucker. Jimmy Carter was so bad, he made a mediocre constitutionalist ACTOR from California look like the second coming of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Jimmy Carter was fucking worthless.

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

He's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

So much for "worthless" huh. So much for "the record" too.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

save your energy, Jimmy! there's only one way to solve North Korea!

Jimmy Carter offers to talk peace with North Korea's Kim, says academic
What, exactly, would the worst Pres in our history, have to say?

what authority does he have?

A lot, actually. His State Department would have to approve Carter's travel there.

You know the State Department? The dood that called that POTUS a moron?

and really, where does he get off volunteering for this? why didn't he do it under; RR, Bush, Bush, Clinton, Obama?

it's just for pr slander, nothing more.

He did. See my excerpt's reference to "1994", 23 years ago.

Duh?

How the fuck do you get "slander" out of this? Do you have no idea what the word slander means?
Are you like new to English?
here's how it's going to play;

trump knows carter if a moron, he even said so, so he will not back carters fake save the world plans, the leftists nutbars will scream that trump wants war.

slander

look it up your damn self

I remember JImmy Carter, asshole. We used to sing the Oscar Meyer/ Jimmy Carter song, Jimmy was so bad. Don't tell me I am brainwashed, motherfucker. Jimmy Carter was so bad, he made a mediocre constitutionalist ACTOR from California look like the second coming of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Jimmy Carter's Presidency never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

So much for "worthless" huh.
so you forgot the failed rescue attempt that he quarter assed that got our men killed, dragged through the streets and hung from bridges.

rot in hell

So much for "worthless" huh.
so you forgot the failed rescue attempt that he quarter assed that got our men killed, dragged through the streets and hung from bridges.

rot in hell

So you are new to English.

Take ESL.

Never did JACK SHIT when he SHOULD have.

You are an unadulterated idiot if you think Jimmy Carter was a good president. He wasn't even top 50 out of 45.

Didn't get sucked into a war, did he?
Didn't lose 200 Marines in a suicide attack in Lebanon, did he?
Didn't bomb an aspirin factory in Sudan did he?
Didn't tie up billions invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 did he?

Dumbass.

Somehow the fact that you used to sing the Oscar Meyer song doesn't seem a whole heap of relevant here.

Carter's failed attack on Iran didn't kill a bunch of soldiers?

The last time a former presidential candidate got involved with N.K. it was the time Al Gore's cable network sent too young girls to infiltrate N.K. They were sentenced to 15 years hard labor and it must have cost Gore a fortune to bail them out. What happens when the Peanut Man is held hostage? Good riddance?
while the idea of him getting snatched up is funny, the reality is it would mean total war.

and by total, I mean 'salt the earth'
"Total war"? Why do people continue to base their opinion of the greatest Military in the world on the pitiful negligent era of Barry Hussein? Total war for N.K. consists of about a month of warnings and then a bright light and silence.

He didn't have an "attack on Iran".
He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

Last edited:

What do you call sending our military into Iran, an air show?

He's done it before.

>> Carter said all the North Korean officials he had met, including the former leader Kim Il-sung, had told him that all they wanted were direct talks with the US to negotiate a peace treaty to replace the uneasy ceasefire reached at the end of the 1950-53 Korean war.

Attempts to pressure the North into abandoning its nuclear and ballistic missile programmes will fail for as long as the regime believes its survival is at stake, Carter wrote.

“The next step should be for the United States to offer to send a high-level delegation to Pyongyang for peace talks or to support an international conference including North and South Korea, the United States and China, at a mutually acceptable site.”

Carter’s brand of gentle diplomacy has won concessions from the North Koreans before.

In 1994, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, he persuaded Kim Il-sung to freeze his country’s nuclear programme in a deal that may have averted conflict with the US.

In August 2010, he secured the release of Aijalon Gomes, an American who had been sentenced to eight years in prison for entering North Korea illegally. <<​

Pretty sad when your head of state is so incompetent that the novagenarian guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy before the last guy has to volunteer with "if you can't do it, I will"..

So then you would agree Clinton and Obama were as incompetent seeing they failed and needed the Peanut Farmer to do their job for them...

He didn't launch an attack on anybody. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Panama, not LIbya, not Grenada, not Cuba, not Korea, not Vietnam....... nothing.

War is the ultimate human failure. And he's the only POTUS since Hoover to not get sucked into one.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You took them to school and handed their ass to them on a platter.ALMOST. I say almost cause how can you say our last great president Kennedy did? he tried to pull us out of vietnam and paid the price for it from the CIA. Carter was our last decent president we had because of all those excellent facts you mentioned.:clap:

you are brainwashed indeed.you cant refute pesky facts that every president since him was MUCH worse.carter did not murder millions of innocent women and children around the world as every president since him HAS done you stupid fucking moron.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as i said,they are in denial mode that they have been brainwashed their whole lives by our corrupt school system and our corrupt government and cant handle thopse pesky little facts you took them to school on.:up:

yet somehow because he did not do all those evil things you mentioned that all the other presidents since him have ALL done,he was worthless but they are not? comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Never did JACK SHIT when he SHOULD have.

You are an unadulterated idiot if you think Jimmy Carter was a good president. He wasn't even top 50 out of 45.

and all the other asshole evil mass murdering presidents after him WERE?
you should start a comedy club sheep.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back