Wonder WHY We Haven't Gotten the June GW Update???

When does this madness stop when they realize the Earth always will change?

Next Grand Solar minimum. When the LAST of the propaganda lies get's put to rest. You actually have the Church of GW telling people that a Grand Solar Min won't affect the relentless march to hell of "Global Warming". I figure that will be the last nail in the coffin...

That's what I think also..and when it happens these sheep wouldn't even think about AGW just mad as heck there internet won't work there cars won't start.

Seven more years of cooling off at NASA/NOAA.. That's my prediction.. :banana:
"More" implies there has already been "cooling." 2014, 2015, and 2016 were record warm years. Even your own chart with Spencer and Christy's cooked numbers have 2016 as the warmest year in the history of direct instrument measurement.

Even NASA'.admits 2014 their data was fudged..

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

2014 was the hottest single year since temperature record keeping began. This same conclusion has been reached by NOAA and NASA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, and the World Meteorological Organization. The United Kingdom’s Met Office said that 2014 was among the warmest along with 2010, but it is impossible to say for sure that 2014 was hotter. According to NASA, nine of the 10 warmest years have all occurred since 2000, with 1998 the lone exception.
Really not on your A game tonight.. this is common knowledge to us kid
Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online
NOWHERE in your link does it say:

That's all petty fights over 0.023degC.. Keep your eyes on the BIGGER PICTURE of CONSTANT manipulation of 50 or even 80 year old data. This guy does.. He's the grand wiz of historic temperatures recipes to get the "right shape"...

3706-1438458869-4a38dc9b67062a19ab286f6acc9718c2.jpg

Bishop Phil Jones. The PINNACLE of Climate Science. At work... circa 2000.....

"More" implies there has already been "cooling." 2014, 2015, and 2016 were record warm years. Even your own chart with Spencer and Christy's cooked numbers have 2016 as the warmest year in the history of direct instrument measurement.

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

2014 was the hottest single year since temperature record keeping began. This same conclusion has been reached by NOAA and NASA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, and the World Meteorological Organization. The United Kingdom’s Met Office said that 2014 was among the warmest along with 2010, but it is impossible to say for sure that 2014 was hotter. According to NASA, nine of the 10 warmest years have all occurred since 2000, with 1998 the lone exception.
Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online

I have many links that say NASA didn't know about 2014 does iit matter?

I am still waiting for the Global Cooling predicted in the 1970's...
None of the global coolings predicted by deniers have ever happened.

Actually it wasn't deniers at all who were predicting the big freeze in the 70s; it was the same clowns who twenty years later said the end was nigh. Both were from the same pond; ALARMISTS who blamed America. I've considered all this climate guff nonsense ever since the 70s.

Greg

Next Grand Solar minimum. When the LAST of the propaganda lies get's put to rest. You actually have the Church of GW telling people that a Grand Solar Min won't affect the relentless march to hell of "Global Warming". I figure that will be the last nail in the coffin...
Again deniers have been predicting a new ice age since the 1970s. We are supposed to be in the latest new ice age since 2014/2015!

figure-3-forecast.png

Actually it wasn't deniers at all who were predicting the big freeze in the 70s; it was the same clowns who twenty years later said the end was nigh. Both were from the same pond; ALARMISTS who blamed America. I've considered all this climate guff nonsense ever since the 70s.

Greg
No it was deniers, the majority of scientists who made predictions predicted warming.

Greg

Yea because they don't have a clue what they are up against..they think on thinking the only way to save man kind is paying for the less unfortunate.redisbribute your wealth
Everything will be fine.

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

You lied and said they ADMITTED that they FUDGED the 2014 data, that is quite different from them saying they believe 2014 was a record, but not with a certainty beyond the margin of error!!!!

Again deniers have been predicting a new ice age since the 1970s. We are supposed to be in the latest new ice age since 2014/2015!

figure-3-forecast.png

You're WAAAAY behind on this. Solar experts including NASA are now calling the NEXT solar cycle as the start of a Grand Minimum. Last time I checked with about 50% probability. Eat right, get regular exercise and you might live to freeze your buns off.. :dev3:

Surprised you don't know this. Given all the time you spend defending your "beliefs" here. There is a specific PATTERN for the last 3 cycles that matches the Maunder Minimum pretty exactly. We're about a year from calling it -- Yes or No..

figure-3-forecast.png
See previous post.

btw: they were the same anti-nuclear mob who stood up in a Conference in Brisbane in the late 70s and said that there would come a time when there would be so many nuclear reactors that one would malfunction and cause all the others to blow up in a massive chain reaction. He was suitably mocked!! (Friends of the Earth/Enviri-Science !!)

Greg

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

You lied and said they ADMITTED that they FUDGED the 2014 data, that is quite different from them saying they believe 2014 was a record, but not with a certainty beyond the margin of error!!!!

So how do you react to the admission thay made? I mean, if I said 0.001 mm plus or minus a kilometer would you say that was a tad rich?

Greg

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

It was only 38% you lied about 2014.

So what are you going to do when that huge solar flare finnaly hits us..?

figure-3-forecast.png

You're WAAAAY behind on this. Solar experts including NASA are now calling the NEXT solar cycle as the start of a Grand Minimum. Last time I checked with about 50% probability. Eat right, get regular exercise and you might live to freeze your buns off.. :dev3:

Surprised you don't know this. Given all the time you spend defending your "beliefs" here. There is a specific PATTERN for the last 3 cycles that matches the Maunder Minimum pretty exactly. We're about a year from calling it -- Yes or No..
Yeah sure, and after cycle 25 the deniers will say the Grand Solar Minimum will begin with cycle 26, and so on.

BULLSHIT!

So how do you react to the admission thay made? I mean, if I said 0.001 mm plus or minus a kilometer would you say that was a tad rich?

Greg
I react to the LIE you told about what exactly they admitted to.
YOU LIE!

figure-3-forecast.png

Yeah sure, and after cycle 25 the deniers will say the Grand Solar Minimum will begin with cycle 26, and so on.

We missed it by a **** hair we

figure-3-forecast.png

Yeah sure, and after cycle 25 the deniers will say the Grand Solar Minimum will begin with cycle 26, and so on.[otr

It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.

UAH Global Temperature Update for June, 2017: +0.21 deg. C
July 3rd, 2017
Lowest global temperature anomaly in last 2 years (since July, 2015)

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for June, 2017 was +0.21 deg. C, down from the May, 2017 value of +0.44 deg. C (click for full size version):

UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

We are now Post El Nino -- and not much has changed..
With yesterdays posting of this the pause is now 20 years 2 months long and has again resumed... even with the rapid adjustments
There has been no pause, the pause is a Chinese hoax. :)
Your ignorance is stunning...

Karl Et Al has been shown to be pseudoscience at its worst and his upward adjustments, in an effort to kill the pause in the records, has been shown unwarranted. You alarmists will eat any amount of shit your given..

Last edited:

figure-3-forecast.png

Nope.. You weren't paying attention as usual. There is a SPECIFIC PATTERN that matches EXACTLY the 3 cycles going into the last Solar Minimum. Has to do with extended Widths of lower 1/2 cycles and the decreasing total Solar irradiation at the tops of the upper 1/2 half cycles. Sun's as blank as sheet of yellow construction paper. If it's gonna happen, the beginning of the NEXT cycle will define it...

Sun Headed Into Hibernation, Solar Studies Predict

Three independent studies of the sun's insides, surface, and upper atmosphere all predict that the next solar cycle will be significantly delayed—if it happens at all. Normally, the next cycle would be expected to start roughly around 2020.

The combined data indicate that we may soon be headed into what's known as a grand minimum, a period of unusually low solar activity.

The predicted solar "sleep" is being compared to the last grand minimum on record, which occurred between 1645 and 1715.

Known as the Maunder Minimum, the roughly 70-year period coincided with the coldest spell of the Little Ice Age, when European canals regularly froze solid and Alpine glaciers encroached on mountain villages.

Recently, the National Solar Observatory's Matt Penn and colleagues analyzed more than 13 years of sunspot data collected at the McMath-Pierce Telescope at Kitt Peak, Arizona.

They noticed a long-term trend of sunspot weakening, and if the trend continues, the sun's magnetic field won't be strong enough to produce sunspots during Solar Cycle 25, Penn and colleagues predict.

"The dark spots are getting brighter," Penn said today during a press briefing. Based on their data, the team predicts that, by the time it's over, the current solar cycle will have been "half as strong as Cycle 23, and the next cycle may have no sunspots at all."

clip_image004.jpg

It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.
Or Don THE Con is blocking it because it is too HOT!

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

Nothing False About Temperature Data
By Dave LevitanPosted on February 12, 2015

Your the one that is full of shit..

Tell me how you came to infill all those temperatures you use in your model? How did you verify that the made up crap was valid? When were the physical measurements taken? Who took them? Where is this information? LINK PLEASE.... Or did you just accept the made up shit because it fits your alarmist drivel narrative?

figure-3-forecast.png

Nope.. You weren't paying attention as usual. There is a SPECIFIC PATTERN that matches EXACTLY the 3 cycles going into the last Solar Minimum. Has to do with extended Widths of lower 1/2 cycles and the decreasing total Solar irradiation at the tops of the upper 1/2 half cycles. Sun's as blank as sheet of yellow construction paper. If it's gonna happen, the beginning of the NEXT cycle will define it...

Sun Headed Into Hibernation, Solar Studies Predict

Three independent studies of the sun's insides, surface, and upper atmosphere all predict that the next solar cycle will be significantly delayed—if it happens at all. Normally, the next cycle would be expected to start roughly around 2020.

The combined data indicate that we may soon be headed into what's known as a grand minimum, a period of unusually low solar activity.

The predicted solar "sleep" is being compared to the last grand minimum on record, which occurred between 1645 and 1715.

Known as the Maunder Minimum, the roughly 70-year period coincided with the coldest spell of the Little Ice Age, when European canals regularly froze solid and Alpine glaciers encroached on mountain villages.

Recently, the National Solar Observatory's Matt Penn and colleagues analyzed more than 13 years of sunspot data collected at the McMath-Pierce Telescope at Kitt Peak, Arizona.

They noticed a long-term trend of sunspot weakening, and if the trend continues, the sun's magnetic field won't be strong enough to produce sunspots during Solar Cycle 25, Penn and colleagues predict.

"The dark spots are getting brighter," Penn said today during a press briefing. Based on their data, the team predicts that, by the time it's over, the current solar cycle will have been "half as strong as Cycle 23, and the next cycle may have no sunspots at all."

clip_image004.jpg

Even Dr David Hathaway at NASA and Dr Willie Soon at MIT/Harvard are predicting that the next cycle will be just half of the current one.. The background noise on the sun shows us what is going to surface in the next solar cycle. Its very quiet leading us to believe that the next cycle will be very low. I believe that the grand minimum has already started.

figure-3-forecast.png

The east coast already got hit in the 70s it caused a huge black out ..

Forum List

Back