Wonder WHY We Haven't Gotten the June GW Update???

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.

UAH Global Temperature Update for June, 2017: +0.21 deg. C
July 3rd, 2017
Lowest global temperature anomaly in last 2 years (since July, 2015)

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for June, 2017 was +0.21 deg. C, down from the May, 2017 value of +0.44 deg. C (click for full size version):

UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

We are now Post El Nino -- and not much has changed..

Take a look at the results by Hemisphere. Southern Hemi has been plunging like a rock for several years now. In FACT --- it's currently close to ZERO anomaly for the satellite history since 1979..

It's wintertime down there. And with minimal solar radiation --- things are in the deep freeze..

It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.

July 3rd, 2017

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for June, 2017 was +0.21 deg. C, down from the May, 2017 value of +0.44 deg. C (click for full size version):

How's YOUR summer been so far?

July 3rd, 2017

Wetter and cooler thank-you. NOTICEABLY cooler.. And yours?

Take a look at the results by Hemisphere. Southern Hemi has been plunging like a rock for several years now. In FACT --- it's currently close to ZERO anomaly for the satellite history since 1979..

It's wintertime down there. And with minimal solar radiation --- things are in the deep freeze..

Upper level winds in the Northern Hemisphere are very cold (10-15 deg C below the average). Polar jet has increased in size and lowered position indicating a cooling phase is in full swing. You will see wild swings in temperatures and an early fall/winter season. Even the Ocean oscillations in both major oceans have gone cold..

Your about to see a steep decline on our half of the globe as well..

Last edited:

July 3rd, 2017

I thought we were entering another El Nino?

I read earlier this year La Nina said to hell with it and allowed her brother back in by September?

( what I read la nina lasted four months )

July 3rd, 2017

I read earlier this year La Nina said to hell with it and allowed her brother back in by September?

Would be a bit strange. But it's also a matter of degree. Since any type of warm or cool pool can actually be CALLED a "Nino". It was 18 years from last MAJOR one.

July 3rd, 2017

Wetter and cooler thank-you. NOTICEABLY cooler.. And yours?

Cooler here in Northern California too..I hate the heat ..

July 3rd, 2017

Would be a bit strange. But it's also a matter of degree. Since any type of warm or cool pool can actually be CALLED a "Nino". It was 18 years from last MAJOR one.

I doubt it will be strong but I am looking it up and they are predicting another El Nino later this year.

I am still waiting for the Global Cooling predicted in the 1970's...

July 3rd, 2017

upload_2017-7-4_20-30-28.png

The ocean heat pump turned off and is now gone cold... Looking like were returning to La Niña conditions and the upper air flow patterns confirm it.

Winter Predicton.JPG

Last edited:

July 3rd, 2017

View attachment 137059

The ocean heat pump turned off and is now gone cold... Looking like were returning to La Niña conditions and the upper air flow patterns confirm it.

When was that map last up dated because in May this was the latest prediction:

Return of El Niño will play a big part in summer, here's why

nobody cares about .3 degrees. People who worry about that are like people who fly down to the supermarket and load up three baskets when a 4 inch snowstorm is coming. There are always people out there that get hysterical about stoopid stuff........those are the folks in here who embrace AGW.

Look at this forum........in 5 years, there are zero new regular members who espouse everything AGW............zero.:ack-1:

Its the same 3 or 4 hysterics. Nobody cares about this...........

July 3rd, 2017

View attachment 137059

That was today's data update. The text should be updated by the end of the week.

July 3rd, 2017

View attachment 137059

That was today's data update. The text should be updated by the end of the week.

Why not link it where you got it from?

You updated your last post.

Forum List

Back