Wonder why no national outrage over this.

I personally have seen black crimes get swept under the carpet, since the 80's, this isn't a new phenomena. Nope. I think the media used to be sensitive to causing an racial backlash. (specifically against blacks). Now? The media now? Oh boy, its like a shark feeding frenzy stirring up anti white anti cop racial backlashes over isolated and misconstrued police interactions...Because fighting "racism" is far more profitable than purveying facts.

We live in a society where shootings are commonplace. Just like the NRA wanted.
I highly doubt this guy has a NRA membership or attends a monthly gun show...I bet you have never been to the gun range...

That's true.

However the NRA essentially wants everyone to be able to purchase a gun with minimal safeguards in place to protect society. This is the result.

The politics come way later.
Idk what "minimal " safeguards you're referring to, but let me ask you this, do you honestly believe any criminals will follow those safeguards?

I personally have seen black crimes get swept under the carpet, since the 80's, this isn't a new phenomena. Nope. I think the media used to be sensitive to causing an racial backlash. (specifically against blacks). Now? The media now? Oh boy, its like a shark feeding frenzy stirring up anti white anti cop racial backlashes over isolated and misconstrued police interactions...Because fighting "racism" is far more profitable than purveying facts.
And it's a disservice to EVERYONE...

I highly doubt this guy has a NRA membership or attends a monthly gun show...I bet you have never been to the gun range...

That's true.

However the NRA essentially wants everyone to be able to purchase a gun with minimal safeguards in place to protect society. This is the result.

Idk what "minimal " safeguards you're referring to, but let me ask you this, do you honestly believe any criminals will follow those safeguards?

Would you agree that many times guns are not purchased because someone is plotting to do a crime? Meaning that you buy a gun for sport or self defense.

That's true.

Would you agree that many times guns are not purchased because someone is plotting to do a crime? Meaning that you buy a gun for sport or self defense.
No, not gonna agree with that.

That's true.

Wow..ok

That's true.

Wow..ok
Because that's a trick question. A Leftist trick question. Look at your question again.

That's true.

Wow..ok
Because that's a trick question. A Leftist trick question. Look at your question again.
Would you agree that many times guns are not purchased because someone is plotting to do a crime?

He's another protected black piece of shit.
Doesn't sound very protected, nor should he be. No bond for this punk. Sounds like they have him pegged as a danger to society.
I'm talking about the corrupt media.

Moving the goalposts when you outrage falls flat. The only reason you even posted this is that this scum killed a white child. You get really outraged when whites are killed by black people.

Not a mention of the Republican who ran for governor arrested murdering a 12 year old girl.

That's true.

Wow..ok

What exactly is a "leftist trick question"? Is it a question that gets you to acknowledge an unpleasant truth you don't want to admit, even to yourself? Is it one that makes you question your long held beliefs?

That's true.

Hey RETARD, No criminal Buys a firearm at the local firearms shop. Criminals are NOT now and have NEVER been effected by any law about firearms. The only effect is after they are caught. And then some Liberal Judge drops the charges or Liberal DA plea bargains them all away.

That's true.

Wow..ok

That's true.

Wow..ok
Would you agree that many times guns are not purchased because someone is plotting to do a crime?
Can't purchase a firearm with intent to do a crime...what point you are eventually going to, bottom line is, criminals do NOT follow the law. By allowing more gun control only affects the law abiding people.

That's true.

Wow..ok

What exactly is a "leftist trick question"? Is it a question that gets you to acknowledge an unpleasant truth you don't want to admit, even to yourself? Is it one that makes you question your long held beliefs?
Ah, more Leftist rhetoric. I have heard it ALL....same tactics, same b.s....lmao!!....I'll give you an "e" for effort......

He's another protected black piece of shit.
Doesn't sound very protected, nor should he be. No bond for this punk. Sounds like they have him pegged as a danger to society.
I'm talking about the corrupt media.

White6 doesn’t care about that.

MSM and him are on the same side.
I watch news from CNN, FOX, PMSNBC, I do not do any OAN as they have people known to write for Russian Sputnik news. I scan Drudge headlines and read stories daily along with the aggregator MemeOrandum. I just do not see him being protected. Want to place bets on whether he is found guilty? I suspect he will be. Criminals brought to justice is all I care about, and this one has been brought and is being held without bond. If you want him out to support your narrative, you start him a funding site. I'll pass.
White people should do some rioting. Burn down some neighborhoods, topple some MLK statues, that kind of thing to show that White Lives Matter?

That's true.

Wow..ok

Ah, more Leftist rhetoric. I have heard it ALL....same tactics, same b.s....lmao!!....I'll give you an "e" for effort......
Leftist bs indeed is the norm for candyass and ditzo drughead lady.lol

N

That's true.

Wow..ok

Leftist bs indeed is the norm for candyass and ditzo drughead lady.lol
Hmmm...never did get an answer to my question either..no surprise there...

Is it in any way related to...

The reason why we always see only whites robbing houses in those home security ADT commercials?

Some home security salesman knocked on our door, completely disregarding my sign about trespassers and solicitors and other fags, and wanted to sell me a home security system. I told him I wasn't interested and then he asked me if I had ever been the victim of a home robbery. I said yeah, that we had a breakin here but the guy didn't get anything. He said I was very lucky and wondered why the guy didn't get anything. I said because I shot him in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun and killed him. His expression was priceless.

Forum List

Back