Women's Anti-Trump march in London...shouldn't they be more worried about immigrants raping them?

The four million women across the country protesting today would tell you your question is stupid. Yes? You are so easy to deal with.
Sorry four million do not represent the majority and I say that as a female.

You are still pretty butt hurt over Hitlery's loss aren't you?

There was no choice, both were travesties this system vomited up.
The people allowed it to get this far and went along with it all. Trump was the best choice the republicans put forth.

Bullshit, you can't handle reality. Goldman Sachs, Wall Street and the world bankers always win either way.
And again the people have been willing victims by buying into their crap and allowing their congressional reps to assist in it all.

And nothing has changed.

The reality is that the women of the word as well as the US don't like Trump much if at all, and he is in their sights.
And you say this as a woman???
The four million women across the country protesting today would tell you your question is stupid. Yes? You are so easy to deal with.

Considering more women out there today than all of the people yesterday tells the reasonable person that you are wrong.

Your deflection on HRC: I voted for McMullin who would be harder on Muslims than Trump. We got one punk down and now we go after Trump if he does not get straight quickly.
The women out there today have no idea why they are there. They are insane. They have fastened on every form of insanity there is. They are dragging their children into this mess.

Elizathbeth Warren thinks she is marching for abortion rights.

The reality is that the women of the word as well as the US don't like Trump much if at all, and he is in their sights.
And you say this as a woman???

Considering more women out there today than all of the people yesterday tells the reasonable person that you are wrong.

Your deflection on HRC: I voted for McMullin who would be harder on Muslims than Trump. We got one punk down and now we go after Trump if he does not get straight quickly.
The women out there today have no idea why they are there. They are insane. They have fastened on every form of insanity there is. They are dragging their children into this mess.

Elizathbeth Warren thinks she is marching for abortion rights.

Sorry, you don't control other human beings.

Women in london will need to grasp reality....as violent immigrants become their real problem...not the fake problem they have created in their minds with Trump....

Thousands Attend Anti-Trump ‘Women’s March’ in London
Why would this not ALSO be about how men of ALL patriarchial religions treat women?
As usual you are totally out of touch. My pastor is a female with a smaller congregation that works very hard at feeding the poor.

Women in london will need to grasp reality....as violent immigrants become their real problem...not the fake problem they have created in their minds with Trump....

Why would this not ALSO be about how men of ALL patriarchial religions treat women?
As usual you are totally out of touch. My pastor is a female with a smaller congregation that works very hard at feeding the poor.

Horse shit feel good illusions we protect ourselves from reality with.

Speak for your self as the 'we' you have mentioned does not include my household.

Speak for your self as the 'we' you have mentioned does not include my household.

You are a part of this society and it's institutionalized indoctrination, very obviously.

What makes you think the term we includes you?

What makes you think the term we includes you?
You can see his/her reference made above your post. This same attitude has that ring of a 'what's yours is mine and what I believe must be the truth as it is what I believe regardless of what you know'. Dumb ass with the 'we' complex has no clue I was never a piece or a part of the indoctrination process.

We all need to re read animal farm now and then to understand this vicious new left wing movement to erase one's culture even if they have to march over the cliff like these women are doing.

Orwell predicted all this in 'Animal Farm'. Now it's white man bad, black man good, or muslim good, depending on the circumstances. Thank God for President Trump arriving on the scene before America gets in as bad a shape as England is in.

The anti-Trumpers are not the pigs of Animal Farm, those are the Alt Right. They know now they are on notice, and after some growling, they will play nicer.

Forum List

Back