Women's Anti-Trump march in London...shouldn't they be more worried about immigrants raping them?

The reality is that the women of the word as well as the US don't like Trump much if at all, and he is in their sights.

Women in london will need to grasp reality....as violent immigrants become their real problem...not the fake problem they have created in their minds with Trump....

Thousands Attend Anti-Trump ‘Women’s March’ in London
Muzzies and chauvinist sympathizers are not going to put money up for females to protest being mistreated but are all for backing the tear down of what portions females have gain in equality over the last hundred years.

The reality is that the women of the word as well as the US don't like Trump much if at all, and he is in their sights.
And you say this as a woman???
The four million women across the country protesting today would tell you your question is stupid. Yes? You are so easy to deal with.
Sorry four million do not represent the majority and I say that as a female.

You are still pretty butt hurt over Hitlery's loss aren't you?

The view on TV just now makes one to compare to yesterday that more women are out there today in DC protesting than were in Trump's crowds yesterday.

The four million women across the country protesting today would tell you your question is stupid. Yes? You are so easy to deal with.

There was no choice, both were travesties this system vomited up.

Considering more women out there today than all of the people yesterday tells the reasonable person that you are wrong.

Your deflection on HRC: I voted for McMullin who would be harder on Muslims than Trump. We got one punk down and now we go after Trump if he does not get straight quickly.

The people allowed it to get this far and went along with it all. Trump was the best choice the republicans put forth.

The people allowed it to get this far and went along with it all. Trump was the best choice the republicans put forth.

Bullshit, you can't handle reality. Goldman Sachs, Wall Street and the world bankers always win either way.

sandwiches.jpg

Bullshit, you can't handle reality. Goldman Sachs, Wall Street and the world bankers always win either way.
And again the people have been willing victims by buying into their crap and allowing their congressional reps to assist in it all.

Forum List

Back