Saturday Night Lib writer attacks Barron Trump

Thanks Katie...

upload_2017-1-21_12-17-38.png

Did anyone else notice that Barron was limping yesterday at the end of the parade?
That's not hate. Just nosiness.

Did anyone else notice that Barron was limping yesterday at the end of the parade?
That's not hate. Just nosiness.

He is a 10 year old Boy... They were damn lucky he wasn't walking on his hands or throwing rocks... I have a 11 year old Grandson and no one knows what he will do next or where he will land when he quits doing what he was doing...

You may not find it funny, but it was a joke. If it wasn't such an absurd comment you could call it hate, but it obviously wasn't meant in that way. I really don't mind this one.

You may not find it funny, but it was a joke. If it wasn't such an absurd comment you could call it hate, but it obviously wasn't meant in that way. I really don't mind this one.

Would this "joke" be tolerated if this had been said re: pbo's kids on the day of pbo's first inauguration? Please answer honestly...

It depends on how it's delivered.

appreciate your honesty and candor... oh and also the deflection...

Would this "joke" be tolerated if this had been said re: pbo's kids on the day of pbo's first inauguration? Please answer honestly...

It depends on how it's delivered.

appreciate your honesty and candor... oh and also the deflection...

I created a thread right after Trump's acceptance speech in November defending Barron Trump. Articles written about him were based on nothing other than hatred for his father, and it was unfair to the kid. This was a comedian making an absurd joke that had no basis in reality. Hell, the kid isn't even homeschooled.

If people want to hate someone, that is one thing, but to drag the person's kids into it, should the person have any is a whole other thing. In my opinion, the kids should be left completely out of it because kids can not pick their parents. Sadly no one can.

God bless you and Barron always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back