women, women everywhere....and they now carry guns....

While these women are carrying guns to protect themselves, who`s protecting their children?
Police 11-year-old dead after shooting herself with mom s gun www.wsoctv.com

Allow me to repeat the truth about the situation...since you obviously missed it the first time.....

I have,repeatedly posted the statistics on people in this country who use guns to save lives and stop violent crime....and I imagine that since that happens on average 1.4 million times a year, on average, that a lot of women are included in that number....
so again...according to the FBI, around 8-9,000 gun murders happen each year here in the states...80% by gangs.....which occur in small areas in major cities, usually controlled by democrats, who have been in control of them for decades....

there are around 6-700 gun accidents a year....

Of those gun accident under 100 are accidents involving children....

put all those negatives together and then compare that to the number of times guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime...

9,000 gun murders and accidental gun deaths. Vs. 1.4 million times lives are saved and violent crimes stopped...

9,000. Vs. 1.4 million

Tell me Saigon....which number is bigger and better....can you answer this time....

and another fact....more Americans are owning and carrying guns for protection and the accidental gun death rate is going down....and according to FBI statistics for 2013, the violent crime rate has gone down again...even with all of these law abiding, innocent people carrying guns for protection....which goes against the anti gunner meme that more guns cause more crime....it is just not true...

And then tell me...if you include the murder of innocent people in Europe by their own government, or under occupied government....which part of the world has a higher murder rate...the U.S. Or Europe.....you anti gunners never look at what happened to a disarmed population when the government decided to kill it's own people...

For anti gunners like you, history starts when you wake up and resets each night when you go to bed...a naive way yo go through life...

Naturalgas...if you go to this blog site they have a counter from the CDC where they list all gun deaths since Jan. 1 of 2014 and then they rotate a list of other deaths...poisoning and suffocation and car accidents...it is right there on the first page...they also answer questions related to gun issues....currently there are 572 accidental gun deaths since Jan. 1 2014...That includes children killed in accidents....and there are usually under 100 of those each year....

vs. 310 million guns in private hands....and 1.4 million times that guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime each year....on average....according to 19 different studies, conducted by both private and government researchers over a 40 year period...

Naturalgas...if you go to this blog site they have a counter from the CDC where they list all gun deaths since Jan. 1 of 2014 and then they rotate a list of other deaths...poisoning and suffocation and car accidents...it is right there on the first page...they also answer questions related to gun issues....currently there are 572 accidental gun deaths since Jan. 1 2014...That includes children killed in accidents....and there are usually under 100 of those each year....

vs. 310 million guns in private hands....and 1.4 million times that guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime each year....on average....according to 19 different studies, conducted by both private and government researchers over a 40 year period...
That it? :)

Apparently, women in the U.S. Are smarter than their world wide counterparts....more American women are getting guns and carrying them for protection....

The PJ Tatler Number of Texas Women Seeking Concealed Carry Licenses Doubles

A
s women’s gun clubs grow, so do the number of Texas women getting their license to carry. In 2010, the Texas Department of Public Safety issued 22,000 CHL’s to women. In 2013, the state issued nearly 67,000.

And yet we don’t have blood running in the streets and gunfights on every street corner. Hm, maybe the liberals got that one wrong too.

Female Concealed Carry Up 793 Percent In El Paso County Colorado

Adams said women approach her because their husband is out of town, or deceased, or their grown son is no longer in the house, and the woman realizes it's up to her to keep the remaining family members safe. Others talk about taking their grandsons on a day trip, and they want the ability to protect their own lives and their grandson's life while out and about.

M
any of the ladies who've acquired their concealed carry permits also said they did so simply because shooting is so much fun. They love to go to the range and shoot and continually increase their proficiency with firearms

]Jill Freeman is one the El Paso County female concealed carry permit holders. She said, "I hope I never have to use it. If so, I just want to be prepared."

unlike many of their counter parts in the world, a great number of American women don't have to rely on "hope" as their only tool for self defense, as in...."I hope no one tries to rape, rob, beat, stab or murder me." they can say if anyone tries any one of those things...they can shoot them to make them stop....

Oh, Texas, Moron Central!

just finished watching this weeks episode of Castle....it takes,place at a dude ranch in Arizona and there is a unique moment....The main Character, Castle, asks the owner of the Dude Ranch where he the owner got his "replica" six shooter....the owner answered....replica.....son, Arizona is an open carry state.....and reveals his pistol is a real weapon....interesting for a main stream show...
Replica means a copy, it doesn't mean that the copy doesn't work. Tard.

Hmmm....why do you come on here and act like a F*****g moron.....watch the f*****g episode moron and you will see the context you f*****g moron....

were you born this stupid and ignorant or did you take lessons....F*****g moron...

So you're saying those who commit violence with guns.... don't own them?

Does it really matter who owns the bullet that's about to pierce your brain anyway?

Usually, no. At least not legally own them. Most of those who commit violence with guns are gang members who are already convicted felons, and therefore a prohibited person so cannot legally own firearms. As you can tell by looking at where the vast majority of our gun violence happens, these gang members who thrive in the Democratically controlled major cities don't really care about the restrictive gun laws.

But you have twisted the meaning of my post. In areas with the highest LEGAL gun ownership there is much less violent crime, AND less violent gun crime. Your OP suggested that guns = violence, which is incorrect.

Right - then why do more women in the US die of gunshot wounds than their 'counterparts' in other countries?
What is so damn smart about risking your own life?

Because we have imprisoned so many women into violent inner city Democrat policy controlled violent areas where legal gun ownership is prohibitively difficult to achieve. These women ARE at high risk of death due to gun violence.

However if you look at the areas of the country where legal gun ownership is easy, and therefore more prevalent, you will see that the firearm death rate is much lower.

Oh, Texas, Moron Central!

And enter stage left: The liberal with nothing to add to the discussion except insults.

Boatswain2PA....can I call you Boat....If I am on my Ipad responding with your name is going to be a problem.....thanks for your post...it seems like others are starting to make the connection between democrats controlling inner cities with their policies on education and law enforcement and the violence it creates...thanks....

And for those new to the information....24 out of the 25 most violent cities in America have been controlled by democrats for decades....and in the world at large, of the 50 most violent cities around the world, 4 of them are in America...and all 4 are controlled by democrats and have been for decades if not longer....

It has to do with their complete disregard for their minority populations who inhabit the poor areas of their cities, because blacks and hispanics vote for democrats...blacks at the rate of 95-97% and there fore the rich, white democrats feel no need to improve law enforcement or education in their areas...since they get their votes regardless of the situation on the ground...they spend their money on their rich, white democrat supporters...and allow these small areas in their cities turn into gang murder zones....and as long as those gangs stay in those small, multi block areas...the rich, white democrats don't care....because if they actually cared, they would add police to those areas and improve the education system via the schools in those areas....which they don't....

Post #48 is a really good post Boatswain2PA....it addresses those arguments from the anti gunners really well....

"Smarter"? .... or "paranoider"?

You've just reaffirmed what I've been saying since I got to this site: we have buried ourselves in a gun fetish culture where violence rules.

Be proud.

We are............along with 75% of the rest of the country according to GALLUP.

Which means your sentiment in the bigger picture >>>

gungirl_wallpaper4902.jpg

I find that picture highly contrived. Look at the speedometer -- it's pegged. :eusa_shifty:

It's not...some Cobra speedometers actually ran backward.

I must have been drunk when applying at walmart. It was a bad time in my life.. 6 months prior I was arrested in Kroger for thinking the paper towel isle was the restroom. Fucking cops arrested me for public indecency which is the worst mistor meanor a m1. I got it reduced to criminal mischief by hiring the best attorney in ohio. He is so good he was on Dr Phil show. Said lie derector are like wegy boards. Lol! This guy is a fucking bad ass. Costed me 10000 grand. Got 2 years probation.

Must have been wasted because I committed crime at grocery store and am applying at one? Wtf was I thinking?

Have to ask: was alcohol involved?

As I do things around the house there is a television show on....One of the discovery channel murder mysteries....at a fast food place, not a big chain, a local joint in....5 people were murdered, possibly over a meth recipe one of the employees had stolen...they were murdered at closing....it took 12 years to get an indictment....

This is much the same as the Brown Chicken's massacre in Palatine, Illinois...where the employees and customers were murdered in the storeroom of the restuarant during a robbery....

That is why the sandwich girl carries a gun at work...

I must have been drunk when applying at walmart. It was a bad time in my life.. 6 months prior I was arrested in Kroger for thinking the paper towel isle was the restroom. Fucking cops arrested me for public indecency which is the worst mistor meanor a m1. I got it reduced to criminal mischief by hiring the best attorney in ohio. He is so good he was on Dr Phil show. Said lie derector are like wegy boards. Lol! This guy is a fucking bad ass. Costed me 10000 grand. Got 2 years probation.

Must have been wasted because I committed crime at grocery store and am applying at one? Wtf was I thinking?

Have to ask: was alcohol involved?
I was wasted. My grandpa died. I don't take death well

You've just reaffirmed what I've been saying since I got to this site: we have buried ourselves in a gun fetish culture where violence rules.

Be proud.

We are............along with 75% of the rest of the country according to GALLUP.

Which means your sentiment in the bigger picture >>>

Thanks for proving my point.

::::whhhoooossshhh:::

Be proud.

Are you saying that no women are ever raped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, or murdered with hatchets? Because it happens every day in every state and the odd thing....the monsters never send a greeting card to announce their intentions before they decide to attack a victim.....

these women understand that in any encounter with a man they are at a profound disadvantage....and they prefer to have an option that is superior to just "hoping" they won't be a victim....

since guns are known to be the best way to stop stranger rape...why would you deny that to these women?

Learn to read. I'm saying we live in a culture of violence where Almighty Gun is worshipped like some kind of god. And you're an evangelist for It.

As I said -- be proud for courageously taking the path of least resistance and not burning a whole lot of time on trifling stuff like thought.

Forum List

Back