women, women everywhere....and they now carry guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Apparently, women in the U.S. Are smarter than their world wide counterparts....more American women are getting guns and carrying them for protection....

The PJ Tatler Number of Texas Women Seeking Concealed Carry Licenses Doubles

A
s women’s gun clubs grow, so do the number of Texas women getting their license to carry. In 2010, the Texas Department of Public Safety issued 22,000 CHL’s to women. In 2013, the state issued nearly 67,000.

And yet we don’t have blood running in the streets and gunfights on every street corner. Hm, maybe the liberals got that one wrong too.

Female Concealed Carry Up 793 Percent In El Paso County Colorado

Adams said women approach her because their husband is out of town, or deceased, or their grown son is no longer in the house, and the woman realizes it's up to her to keep the remaining family members safe. Others talk about taking their grandsons on a day trip, and they want the ability to protect their own lives and their grandson's life while out and about.

M
any of the ladies who've acquired their concealed carry permits also said they did so simply because shooting is so much fun. They love to go to the range and shoot and continually increase their proficiency with firearms

]Jill Freeman is one the El Paso County female concealed carry permit holders. She said, "I hope I never have to use it. If so, I just want to be prepared."

unlike many of their counter parts in the world, a great number of American women don't have to rely on "hope" as their only tool for self defense, as in...."I hope no one tries to rape, rob, beat, stab or murder me." they can say if anyone tries any one of those things...they can shoot them to make them stop....

Last edited:
"Smarter"? .... or "paranoider"?

You've just reaffirmed what I've been saying since I got to this site: we have buried ourselves in a gun fetish culture where violence rules.

Be proud.

You've just reaffirmed what I've been saying since I got to this site: we have buried ourselves in a gun fetish culture where violence rules.

Be proud.
Of course, the most violent areas of our country are those areas with the most restrictive gun laws.

Gun ownership does not equal violence. Often it is the opposite.

Be proud.
Of course, the most violent areas of our country are those areas with the most restrictive gun laws.

So you're saying those who commit violence with guns.... don't own them?

Does it really matter who owns the bullet that's about to pierce your brain anyway?

gungirl_wallpaper4902.jpg

well, ever since Dillinger answered the question about why he robbed banks....because that was where the money is.....sandwich shops do a lot of cash business and can be robbed like any cash business...

just finished watching this weeks episode of Castle....it takes,place at a dude ranch in Arizona and there is a unique moment....The main Character, Castle, asks the owner of the Dude Ranch where he the owner got his "replica" six shooter....the owner answered....replica.....son, Arizona is an open carry state.....and reveals his pistol is a real weapon....interesting for a main stream show...

Be proud.

Are you saying that no women are ever raped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, or murdered with hatchets? Because it happens every day in every state and the odd thing....the monsters never send a greeting card to announce their intentions before they decide to attack a victim.....

these women understand that in any encounter with a man they are at a profound disadvantage....and they prefer to have an option that is superior to just "hoping" they won't be a victim....

since guns are known to be the best way to stop stranger rape...why would you deny that to these women?

a video on women getting concealed carry permits....

VIDEO OR Armed women More women carrying concealed handguns

the one woman interviewed is a real estate saleswoman...and goes to show houses by herself......

she and her friends were inspired to get their permits.....because of a female realtor murdered at one of the homes she was showing....so Pogo....violence happens against women every day...but American women have a way to stop it....

Be proud.

So you're saying those who commit violence with guns.... don't own them?

Does it really matter who owns the bullet that's about to pierce your brain anyway?

Someone has comprehension problems. Either way, there are realists who know the way the world is and those who live in fantasy land. Something tells me you live in a predominantly white upper-class liberal neighborhood where everyone is holding hands and jamming to the Fifth Dimension. You can keep letting the sunshine in. I'll keep my guns with the knowledge that life isn't that sunny.

Last edited:
Pogo...perhaps you could explain to the woman in Wisconsin whose husband killed her with a hatchet....you could tell her she had absolutely no reason to be paranoid, and no reason to engage in gun fetishism.....oh...that's right....she was killed...with a hatchet..........

Woman carrying a gun is so sexy. I came just thinking about it. A woman with a knife a big ass knife now that is my kind of woman.

Proof that conservatives don't want their women pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Tell that to the liberal feminists who would have their women disarmed, helpless, and venerable to assaults.

Woman carrying a gun is so sexy. I came just thinking about it. A woman with a knife a big ass knife now that is my kind of woman.

Proof that conservatives don't want their women pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen. Tell that to the liberal feminists who would have their women disarmed, helpless, and venerable to assaults.
I believe that woman shold be free to do whatever they want and peruse anything they want. I told a woman this onetime and we were in bed 30 min later. Lol.. hard humping that was. However, im worth 20 million and am retired but still get a million a year check from my company I work tortuous ly for a decade to build. If you
were a woman would you work when your husband is worth and making that much? I'd be thinking family and pool and suntan.

Pogo...perhaps you could explain to the woman in Wisconsin whose husband killed her with a hatchet....you could tell her she had absolutely no reason to be paranoid, and no reason to engage in gun fetishism.....oh...that's right....she was killed...with a hatchet..........

Would you mind posting the statistics of people killed with hatchets last year?

Jesus wept, man, do you everr THINK for a second before you post this nonsense?

Forum List

Back