Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

They can do whatever they want. I, on the other hand, plan to be prepared. I started a thread about it. (Women who carry, holsters that fit comfortably).
Eiropeans cant arm themselves, mostly. Any good alternatives to guns?
Carry anyway. But if afraid to do that, maybe a knife strapped to your leg?
img_5969.jpg

legholster3rs.jpg

And if not that, mace? A mean assed dog?

They can do whatever they want. I, on the other hand, plan to be prepared. I started a thread about it. (Women who carry, holsters that fit comfortably).
Carry anyway. But if afraid to do that, maybe a knife strapped to your leg?
img_5969.jpg

legholster3rs.jpg

And if not that, mace? A mean assed dog?
I have dogs, but they're the opposite of mean assed, lol. Can't carry knives in Europe either, have to get a spray, but somehow they seem a bit lame. I'd like to do a respectable amount of damaged if attacked :)

1. Committed by organized criminal group(s)? Yes. Spree is completely fair.

2. NOpe. LIbs today are sitting on the Victories of past battles and pretending to fight against foes that are long vanquished.

3. No, it is why the vast majority of Italians and Germans and French do not and have never lived in such segregated ghettos.

4. Try searching my posts for Herman Cain references. You should be able to find some "Good things" said about him. Your are confusing racism for conflicting agenda's and interests. A very convenient mistake... one libs are known for.
1. False partisan speculation

2. Dumb partisan speculation

3. Total disregard for the history of this great nation

4. You should have just said some of your best friends are black

1. It's my opinion, and one that seems shared by many Germans including Merkel. They don't seem to think it normal.

2. Nope.Simple observation. Here we see modern "libs" run into real "anti-women" men. And how they fail to deal.

3. Nope. Anecdotal evidence based on ethnic Americans I have know.

4. You don't have to keep demonstrating the Race Card. We get it. Thank you for demonstrating the reason that we had no serious discussion on the changes to be caused by Third World Immigration. I wonder how many of the "100" women sexually assaulted and robbed had heard and believed the dismissal of any concerns as "nativist" or "racist"...

"Anecdotal" data is not real data.

No, it's doesn't.

Do you know ethnic people that live in or at least are from such areas?
Hey probably none of those crimes ever happened. There is zero proof. This story is a complete lie. There's as little proof as with Cosby's case. Right?

Errr, I believe that there is quite a bit of video footage and that lots of credible witnesses.

You seem to be thinking that my issue with the Cosby accusations is lack of evidence.

You are revealing how incredibly strong your Barriers to Communication are, when you want them to be.

My problem with the Cosby accusations is that the stories being told are not crimes.

The women who's stories have been published admit to taking the drugs knowingly, and in the context of a prelude to sex.

Which of course, matches what Cosby says.

Last edited:
It seems clear that the perpetrators of the sexual assaults were, in fact, Arabs.

Police say the wave of attacks were perpetrated by groups of 'Arab or North African' men in the city centre, in what they described as a 'new dimension in crime'.

Teenage victims of Cologne sex mob describe harrowing ordeal

Unfortunately, most of the Arabs/North Africans that immigrate to Europe are not the elite of their societies. A large proportion of this population, because of their culture, are sexually frustrated young men that believe that European women are all loose and basically whores. There are solutions to the problem. Come down hard on them legally (and otherwise) or have European become chaste and wear appropriate clothing, i.e. the veil, burka etc.

The next generation, if the education system indoctrinates them appropriately, should change and become European. The interesting thing is that these situations don't seem to arise in Latin Europe. I find it difficult to imagine such a thing happening in Sicily particularly, or in Italy in general, for example. Such an attack on women in Sicily would result in a catastrophe for these young men.

Oh, that's good news.

The women of Europe only have to put up with this for a generation. Maybe.

Except of course that the flow if immigrants will not be stopped. Because that will be racism.

SO, it's the new normal.

Assuming that you are correct and that the second generation assimilates the West's culture completely.

Otherwise it will get worse and worse over time.

Jeez, were these issues discussed before Third World Immigration became policy?

From the BBC, for you.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

"Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone"."

"James Vincent, BBC Look North

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham."

"Maggie Atkinson, children's commissioner for England, said the number of identified child victims was "largely consistent" with the findings of their own national inquiry into "child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups"."

Tilly is right, and you are wrong.

Ok, Correll, let's look at this closer.

1. They were supposedly attacked by "Asian men". Not Muslims. not Syrian refugees, Asian. What is an "Asian man"? Japanese? Vietnamese? Chinese? Filipino?

2. On what basis did they blame "Asian men"? None, that I can see. Not one bit of documentation of how they arrived at that term. Apparently, all of them look alike to them, since they do not even differentiate between Asian races.

Total hogwash.

"In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve."

"It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men."

"Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."

"In September 2012, investigations by The Times based on confidential police and social services documents, found that abuse had been much more widespread than acknowledged.[22][23] It uncovered systematic abuse of white girls by some Asian men (mostly of Pakistani origin)[24] in Rotherham for which people were not being prosecuted"

"The newspaper cited a 2010 report by the police intelligence bureau which discussed "a problem with networks of Asian offenders both locally and nationally" which was "particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of Asian males exploiting young white females".[23][26] It also referred to a document from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board that reported the "crimes had 'cultural characteristics...which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity'"

"Lord Ahmed called for mosque leaders in South Yorkshire to highlight the problem of sexual abuse.[27] He said the issue was a "new phenomenon within the Asian community" and that "it's important that the community, rather than going silent... talk about it."[27] Muhbeen Hussain, founder of Rotherham Muslim Youth group, said all communities denounced the abuse and that "we need Muslim leaders to go out there and condemn this and make it clear it's wrong."[27] The chairman of the Pakistan and Muslim Centre in Sheffield, Mohammed Ali said the South Yorkshire mosques, the imams and the committee members had discussed this situation that "needs to be tackled."[27]

In November 2012, Rotherham Council identified 58 possible victims of sexual abuse.[28] The director of Children and Young People's Services attributed the rise from 50 the previous year to increased public awareness.[28] A national report by the Office of Children's Commissioner, also published in November, found that thousands of children were sexually abused by gangs in England each year.[28]"

"In January 2013, the head of Rotherham Council, Martin Kimber, was summoned to the select committee to explain the lack of arrests for sexual abuse, despite South Yorkshire Police saying it was conducting several investigations and the council having identified 58 young girls at risk.[25] MP Keith Vazquestioned why, after five Asian men were jailed in 2010, more was not being done: "In Lancashire there were 100 prosecutions the year before last, in South Yorkshire there were no prosecutions". The council apologised for the "systemic failure" that had "let down" the victims of child sexual abuse"

"Three previous inquiries—in 2002, 2003 and 2006[29]—had presented similar findings but, according to the report, had been "effectively suppressed" because officials "did not believe the data".[5] Dr Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst who had prepared the 2003 report, had noted three years after its publication—according to Professor Jay—that "the appeal of organised sexual exploitation for Asian gangs had changed. In the past, it had been for their personal gratification, whereas now it offered 'career and financial opportunities to young Asian men who got involved'."

"Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns with senior police officers in 2002 about the level of abuse, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men. "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."["

"Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham between 1994 and his resignation in 2012, said in a BBC radio interview that that no-one had come to him with child abuse allegations during that period, but conceded he should have gotten himself more involved in the issue. Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of what he saw as the problems of cousin marriage and the oppression of women within sectors of the Muslim community in Britain, but "as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn't want to raise that too hard. I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that." However, in hindsight, he did say that "I think that I should have burrowed into [the allegations]" "

"Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale where similar cases were prosecuted, observed that "a very small minority of people in the Asian community have a very unhealthy view of women. ... It's a complex jigsaw, and ethnicity is just one of the pieces. Class is a major factor, night-time economy is a factor, in terms of this type of on-street grooming, not sexual abuse per se."[33] Danczuk added that there was an "unhealthy brand of politics 'imported' from Pakistan" which was "partly to blame for the cover-up of mass child abuse in Rotherham". He said that "There are cultural issues around the way politics are done in the Asian community which have to change."

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children "

Tilly was right. YOu were wrong.

Ok, you got me. I did not know that Pakistan was in Syria....

Dude.

Thousands of girls raped and you are playing word games.

The Rapists were muslims.
And it's still going on in the UK, for example in Oxfordishire, Manchester, Birmingham and some other places, as well as several other countries in Europe too.

And the Political Class insists that anyone who thinks this is a problem must be racist.

It is utter madness.

Well, it it is in Breitbart, it MUST be true!

From the BBC, for you.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

"Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone"."

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham."

"Maggie Atkinson, children's commissioner for England, said the number of identified child victims was "largely consistent" with the findings of their own national inquiry into "child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups"."

1. They were supposedly attacked by "Asian men". Not Muslims. not Syrian refugees, Asian. What is an "Asian man"? Japanese? Vietnamese? Chinese? Filipino?

2. On what basis did they blame "Asian men"? None, that I can see. Not one bit of documentation of how they arrived at that term. Apparently, all of them look alike to them, since they do not even differentiate between Asian races.

Total hogwash.

You need to be aware that for 14 years the MSM was censored by P.C. and could not say that a person was a Pakistani muslim if they had committed a crime, all they could say is that they were Asian. It is only since the neo Marxists were kicked out of power that the MSM has started to report ethnicity and religion of criminals. The Japanese, Chinese etc. all complained that they were being branded by the MSM as potential rapists and murderers. This applies to your second point as well.
Do you remember that C4 was prevented from airing their documentary about it for years? And do you remember that all the police did for years was send 'notes' to the perps 'asking' them not to groom, drug and rape kids? Unbelievable, and most of it under the auspices of the Labour (read democrat/lefty libturd) gvmnt.

YES and it threw many people towards the BNP and UKIP parties as a result. When the police have yet to apologise for the threats they made to concerned British parents then it shows that the corruption and evil is still in place,

I love the way these fools keep stating that they don't want to publicize these massive crimes for fear of giving credibility to the BNP and UKIP

but don't seem to realize that if they are covering up, and in doing so, allowing thousands of girls to be raped that just MAYBE their policies are wrong, and those "radicals" might have a valid point that deserves consideration.

From the BBC, for you.

Total hogwash.

You need to be aware that for 14 years the MSM was censored by P.C. and could not say that a person was a Pakistani muslim if they had committed a crime, all they could say is that they were Asian. It is only since the neo Marxists were kicked out of power that the MSM has started to report ethnicity and religion of criminals. The Japanese, Chinese etc. all complained that they were being branded by the MSM as potential rapists and murderers. This applies to your second point as well.
Do you remember that C4 was prevented from airing their documentary about it for years? And do you remember that all the police did for years was send 'notes' to the perps 'asking' them not to groom, drug and rape kids? Unbelievable, and most of it under the auspices of the Labour (read democrat/lefty libturd) gvmnt.

YES and it threw many people towards the BNP and UKIP parties as a result. When the police have yet to apologise for the threats they made to concerned British parents then it shows that the corruption and evil is still in place,

I love the way these fools keep stating that they don't want to publicize these massive crimes for fear of giving credibility to the BNP and UKIP

but don't seem to realize that if they are covering up, and in doing so, allowing thousands of girls to be raped that just MAYBE their policies are wrong, and those "radicals" might have a valid point that deserves consideration.

They know that which is why they try to change laws to make both groups actions illegal. Reminds me of the hope not hate group that campaigned to have an EDL march banned, when they won they tried to march themselves along the same route, only to be told that all marches on that route had been banned. Of course they cried racism and intolerance when they were banned from marching themselves.

When I dropped in to this thread, I did not realize that it was a Trump rally. Having left my white robe and hood at home, I feel somewhat out of place, so ya'll keep telling each other scary campfire stories while I find somewhere to light where the fear is not palatable....

When I dropped in to this thread, I did not realize that it was a Trump rally. Having left my white robe and hood at home, I feel somewhat out of place, so ya'll keep telling each other scary campfire stories while I find somewhere to light where the fear is not palatable....

Typical lib, when confronted with a Truth you can't spin and the cons refuse to let you lie it away, play the Race Card.

THe crimes in the OP happened.

It was done by a gang of Muslims.

It was not something that happens normally.

The child rape rings I pointed out to you were real, and a result of Muslim Immigration.

And this is just the tip of the ice berg.

Typical lib, when confronted with a Truth you can't spin and the cons refuse to let you lie it away, play the Race Card.

The child rape rings I pointed out to you were real, and a result of Muslim Immigration.

You guys have really got me frightened about this. I'm going to play Bridge this afternoon, but there is a guy who plays by the name of Achmed. I'm packing my 9 MM, and my K-bar from now on....

You guys have really got me frightened about this. I'm going to play Bridge this afternoon, but there is a guy who plays by the name of Achmed. I'm packing my 9 MM, and my K-bar from now on....

Watch he doesn't claim that they are his and that his grandfather was given them by the ghost of mo'mad as thanks for killing so many unbelievers.

Your ridicule doesn't change the facts.

This thread, in the beginning had multiple libs denying that this was unusual or that they were muslims.

As more and more information was revealed, both points were shown to be completely false.

This is a result of the policy of Third World Immigration.

And you libs are furious at the idea that we want to judge your lib policies by their results.

Your ridicule doesn't change the facts.

This thread, in the beginning had multiple libs denying that this was unusual or that they were muslims.

As more and more information was revealed, both points were shown to be completely false.

This is a result of the policy of Third World Immigration.

And you libs are furious at the idea that we want to judge your lib policies by their results.

Curious as to how you know they were Muslims. Were they card carrying Muslims, or maybe waving Quorans while raping, or were they chanting stuff about Allah and Muhammad at the time?

Mother Merkel has changed her mind and now seems to feel that there may be a danger after all... from these Muslims thugs which she kindly welcomed into Germany with open arms.

All too late, the German police admit they are under staffed, with low morale and say they can not fully control the situation.

These Islamic "cultural activities" so popular in the Middle East, will continue to happen forever, until extreme strong measures are taken....like throwing all the thugs out into the sea if necessary.

These Muslim "recreational pastimes" are happening throughout Europe which is like heaven for them....they are on welfare and carry out as much criminal activity as they like.

Wake up Europe!

Mother Merkel has changed her mind and now seems to feel that there may be a danger after all... from these Muslims thugs which she kindly welcomed into Germany with open arms.

All too late, the German police admit they are under staffed, with low morale and say they can not fully control the situation.

These Islamic "cultural activities" so popular in the Middle East, will continue to happen forever, until extreme strong measures are taken....like throwing all the thugs out into the sea if necessary.

These Muslim "recreational pastimes" are happening throughout Europe which is like heaven for them....they are on welfare and carry out as much criminal activity as they like.

Wake up Europe!

Yes, I'm for throwing them all into the sea. Let's just get with the programme already.

I and my family have guns, more than a million Austrians have a gun and are buying more, 5.5 million Germans have guns and nearly ALL houses in Switzerland have guns.

Also the sales of pepper spray and CS gas has gone through the roof in Germany and Austria.

Yes hairspray or aerosol perfume as it can blind when used. In the home spray bleach or other chemicals as they are not illegal and you are defending yourself.

Hairspray is good, as sprayed in the face, it'll stick eyelashes together, giving someone time to run away from the savage.

Total hogwash.

"In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve."

"It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men."

"Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."

"In September 2012, investigations by The Times based on confidential police and social services documents, found that abuse had been much more widespread than acknowledged.[22][23] It uncovered systematic abuse of white girls by some Asian men (mostly of Pakistani origin)[24] in Rotherham for which people were not being prosecuted"

"The newspaper cited a 2010 report by the police intelligence bureau which discussed "a problem with networks of Asian offenders both locally and nationally" which was "particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of Asian males exploiting young white females".[23][26] It also referred to a document from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board that reported the "crimes had 'cultural characteristics...which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity'"

"Lord Ahmed called for mosque leaders in South Yorkshire to highlight the problem of sexual abuse.[27] He said the issue was a "new phenomenon within the Asian community" and that "it's important that the community, rather than going silent... talk about it."[27] Muhbeen Hussain, founder of Rotherham Muslim Youth group, said all communities denounced the abuse and that "we need Muslim leaders to go out there and condemn this and make it clear it's wrong."[27] The chairman of the Pakistan and Muslim Centre in Sheffield, Mohammed Ali said the South Yorkshire mosques, the imams and the committee members had discussed this situation that "needs to be tackled."[27]

In November 2012, Rotherham Council identified 58 possible victims of sexual abuse.[28] The director of Children and Young People's Services attributed the rise from 50 the previous year to increased public awareness.[28] A national report by the Office of Children's Commissioner, also published in November, found that thousands of children were sexually abused by gangs in England each year.[28]"

"In January 2013, the head of Rotherham Council, Martin Kimber, was summoned to the select committee to explain the lack of arrests for sexual abuse, despite South Yorkshire Police saying it was conducting several investigations and the council having identified 58 young girls at risk.[25] MP Keith Vazquestioned why, after five Asian men were jailed in 2010, more was not being done: "In Lancashire there were 100 prosecutions the year before last, in South Yorkshire there were no prosecutions". The council apologised for the "systemic failure" that had "let down" the victims of child sexual abuse"

"Three previous inquiries—in 2002, 2003 and 2006[29]—had presented similar findings but, according to the report, had been "effectively suppressed" because officials "did not believe the data".[5] Dr Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst who had prepared the 2003 report, had noted three years after its publication—according to Professor Jay—that "the appeal of organised sexual exploitation for Asian gangs had changed. In the past, it had been for their personal gratification, whereas now it offered 'career and financial opportunities to young Asian men who got involved'."

"Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns with senior police officers in 2002 about the level of abuse, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men. "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."["

"Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham between 1994 and his resignation in 2012, said in a BBC radio interview that that no-one had come to him with child abuse allegations during that period, but conceded he should have gotten himself more involved in the issue. Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of what he saw as the problems of cousin marriage and the oppression of women within sectors of the Muslim community in Britain, but "as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn't want to raise that too hard. I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that." However, in hindsight, he did say that "I think that I should have burrowed into [the allegations]" "

"Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale where similar cases were prosecuted, observed that "a very small minority of people in the Asian community have a very unhealthy view of women. ... It's a complex jigsaw, and ethnicity is just one of the pieces. Class is a major factor, night-time economy is a factor, in terms of this type of on-street grooming, not sexual abuse per se."[33] Danczuk added that there was an "unhealthy brand of politics 'imported' from Pakistan" which was "partly to blame for the cover-up of mass child abuse in Rotherham". He said that "There are cultural issues around the way politics are done in the Asian community which have to change."

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children "

Tilly was right. YOu were wrong.

Ok, you got me. I did not know that Pakistan was in Syria....

Dude.

Thousands of girls raped and you are playing word games.

The Rapists were muslims.
Seems like the libturds on here think it's racist to acknowledge and discuss crimes committed by Muslims. Where will it all end? Lol.

With the end of the neo Marxist champagne socialist elite being hounded out of Europe and the decent people reclaiming their human rights. It is not racism to report Islamic violence, rape and mass murder, it is a public service .

I hear that 8,600 males in Köln have joined the new citizens patrol, they have their first meeting today, Saturday, they've set this patrol up, in their words to "defend our ladies of Köln against attack".

Also a lot of males are setting up an identical thing in Düsseldorf.

This is exactly what we have been hoping for. To these Patriotic and chivalrous men, we say Gott segne Sie....God Bless You.

The disgusting Traitors have condemned these brave men for setting up these patrols. The payback for the Traitors is going to be brutal.

Forum List

Back