Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well well well. It appears they are having quite the issue with migrants all across Europe these days.

"Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin."

Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/04/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-sex-assaults.html?_r=0

Well well well. It appears they are having quite the issue with migrants all across Europe these days.

"Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin."

Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/04/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-sex-assaults.html?_r=0

Where does it mention "migrants"?

Wow worst article ever. 5 paragraphs about vague nothing intended to disparage immigrants. 1,000 assaulters at Cologne's main train station... their main train station? How many thousands of people passed through there that night? 60 criminal complaints... about what? Only one is about rape. And as compared to how many on a usual night?

Garbage. As is to be expected from TD these days when it comes to browns.

Wow worst article ever. 5 paragraphs about vague nothing intended to disparage immigrants. 1,000 assaulters at Cologne's main train station... their main train station? How many thousands of people passed through there that night? 60 criminal complaints... about what? Only one is about rape. And as compared to how many on a usual night?

Worst article EVAH?

You're slagging the NYTimes?

:lol:

German police hunt for group of up to 1,000 men 'of Arab and North African origin' who sexually assaulted numerous women and threw fireworks into crowds at Cologne train station on New Year's Eve
  • German police are hunting for a group of up to a 1,000 men in Cologne
  • Men accused of carrying out a series of vile sexual assaults at train station
  • Police described latest attacks as 'a completely new dimension of crime'
German police hunt for group of up to 1,000 men over sex attacks

That was in other articles. Testimony of one of the young ladies that was groped like crazy.

"One of the victims, named only as 'Katja L', gave a harrowing testimony of her ordeal.

'When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there'. She said the group was 'exclusively young foreign men,' she told Der Express.

'We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through.'

She described the moment she 'felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end'.

'I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters,' she said.

'Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. A skirt would probably have been torn away from me'."

Worst article EVAH?

Yup. Whoever wrote that should be fired.

As for you... stop being such a victim.

That was in other articles. Testimony of one of the young ladies that was groped like crazy.

"One of the victims, named only as 'Katja L', gave a harrowing testimony of her ordeal.

'When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there'. She said the group was 'exclusively young foreign men,' she told Der Express.

'We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through.'

She described the moment she 'felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end'.

'I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters,' she said.

'Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. A skirt would probably have been torn away from me'."

They're only innocent women, what do libturds care?

When it says "arab or north African" as the description of the criminals

Worst article EVAH?

Yup. Whoever wrote that should be fired.

As for you... stop being such a victim.
How is TD a 'victim' for posting a news item?

So you are another leftists ignorant who cannot see migrant crime? Hopefully, the women´s husbands or boyfriends are like you.

17493282,16148636,dmData,B%25C3%25BCrger+beteiligen+sich+an+einer+Diskussion+%25281300343005508%2529.jpg

"1000 foreigners sexually assaulted you and your friends? Come on, Liar! Merkel says, everything is alright so go to hell with your family and friends. I will eliminate you and your family and everyone who knows you, you just discredited Multikulti! Multikulti über alles! HEIL MULTIKULTI! HEEEEILLLL!"

My, you really are a pig.

I really don't get the mindset that some of you exhibit on this. Did all those women decide to just LIE? And you truly don't see a problem with these accusations? Wtf is the matter with you?

And that makes them "migrants" ---- how?

Ever been to Germany?

Well then (a) you should have linked the article that actually says that, and (b) it doesn't say that anyway.

Your first link isn't even a link at all. "http://" doesn't go to any website and never has.

The one that does go somewhere actually says:

>> It is unclear if the gang of men are migrants but opinions remain divided in Cologne over the recent influx of migrants with protests held by PEGIDA and a campaign supporting migrants. <<​

Your own link.

Well, it's common sense to connect the dots. Germany has been overflowing with young cowardly men who don't want to fight in their own country so they have mass flooded any country stupid enough to take them....men who think women as there for their own amusement, men who think women are worth less than dogs but good for a rape/fuck...men who are not german but of another race and belief. All of a sudden german women are at risk? LYING german women? Come on.:blahblah:

And that makes them "migrants" ---- how?

Ever been to Germany?

The same thing that makes all the "Americans" immigrants, they are not indigenous to the continent. Since when has Germany been part of North Africa or arabia ?

Well, it's common sense to connect the dots. Germany has been overflowing with young cowardly men who don't want to fight in their own country so they have mass flooded any country stupid enough to take them....men who think women as there for their own amusement, men who think women are worth less than dogs but good for a rape/fuck...men who are not german but of another race and belief. All of a sudden german women are at risk? LYING german women? Come on.:blahblah:

If that's to me (I can't tell with no quote), I didn't imply women were "lying". I haven't posted about them at all. I'm simply observing that the OP is plugging in stuff that isn't there, and that's dishonest.

Forum List

Back