Death to the NY Times

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Those of you familiar with my posts know I am a sworn enemy of the NYT as I consider it a despicable piece of yellow, dishonest, non-credible, hypocritical filth that is a bought-and-paid for puppet of carlos slim, but this article REALLY infuriated me. If I was a woman, I would be literally throwing rocks at every fucking bastard who walks out of the NYT office building today for this sentence:

"At the end of 2015, hundreds of sexual assaults by young men in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, many of them of North African origin, shook Germany and became an uncomfortable symbol of the challenges of integration there" in this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/...sses-with-boys-court-says.html?ref=world&_r=0

OVER 1,000 WOMEN ARE ASSAULTED/RAPED and this whore bastard fake publication claims it is an "uncomfortable symbol of the challenges of integration" - as if the muslim alien invaders suffer from some kind of accent problem?

After all of the shit some women in the US have complained about Trump, yet they read this POS rag publication and give it a pass for statements like that?

I would be out of my mind if I was a woman and saw a catastrophe where over 1,000 women were raped/assaulted and it was dismissed by this liberal POS rag as merely an "uncomfortable symbol" of the integration of muslims into EU society, just insance.

Those of you familiar with my posts know I am a sworn enemy of the NYT as I consider it a despicable piece of yellow, dishonest, non-credible, hypocritical filth that is a bought-and-paid for puppet of carlos slim, but this article REALLY infuriated me. If I was a woman, I would be literally throwing rocks at every fucking bastard who walks out of the NYT office building today for this sentence:

"At the end of 2015, hundreds of sexual assaults by young men in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, many of them of North African origin, shook Germany and became an uncomfortable symbol of the challenges of integration there" in this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/...sses-with-boys-court-says.html?ref=world&_r=0

OVER 1,000 WOMEN ARE ASSAULTED/RAPED and this whore bastard fake publication claims it is an "uncomfortable symbol of the challenges of integration" - as if the muslim alien invaders suffer from some kind of accent problem?

After all of the shit some women in the US have complained about Trump, yet they read this POS rag publication and give it a pass for statements like that?

I would be out of my mind if I was a woman and saw a catastrophe where over 1,000 women were raped/assaulted and it was dismissed by this liberal POS rag as merely an "uncomfortable symbol" of the integration of muslims into EU society, just insance.

I think it's a fake news story to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum List

Back