Large Muslim SUNNI mobs sexually harass scores of young women on New Years Eve in Germany -

Not that the victims or those near by would know the difference.............. if none have been identified or arrested, how do you know they were sunni and a mixed group or shiite?

The article you posted does not specify, nor do any pieces I have read. They were identified as arab, muslim or refugees
if one of this basterd was shite.
i kill myself by harakiri
stock-photo-man-silhouette-stubby-european-attempting-harakiri-with-a-samurai-sword-188056250.jpg

:ahole-1:

Do you believe Shiites incapable of rape?

Shias Rape A Muslim Women In Jail

are you that naive?

Not that the victims or those near by would know the difference.............. if none have been identified or arrested, how do you know they were sunni and a mixed group or shiite?

The article you posted does not specify, nor do any pieces I have read. They were identified as arab, muslim or refugees
stock-photo-man-silhouette-stubby-european-attempting-harakiri-with-a-samurai-sword-188056250.jpg

are you that naive?

are you f.... kidding me?
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
are you watched video?
telephone on sunni vahabi tv?
havnt other source from isis?
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
nikelislam

g3jp2r9zsxg4u5zfg3vx.jpg

are you that naive?

are you watched video?
nikelislam

g3jp2r9zsxg4u5zfg3vx.jpg

Surviving Rape in Iran's Prisons - iranhrdc.org
www.iranhrdc.org/.../3401-surviving-rape-in-iran-s-prisons.html
Surviving Rape in Iran's Prisons ... This report documents the ordeals of five former prisoners – two women and three men – who provide their first-hand accounts ...

Rape in Iran's prisons: the cruellest torture - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.ukNewsWorld NewsMiddle EastIran
Nov 01, 2010 · Rape in Iran's prisons: the cruellest torture Without international focus, Iran will continue to use rape to torture political opponents, writes Kate Allen.

Iranian rape victim faces hanging over sex assault claims ...
www.nydailynews.com/news/world/iranian-rape-victim-faces-hanging...
An Iranian rape victim is set to be hanged unless she agrees to apologize to her attacker's family for making the claim of sexual assault. Interior designer Reyhaneh ...
Rights activists beaten, raped in Iran: U.N. - NY Daily News
www.nydailynews.com/news/world/rights-activists-beaten-raped-iran...
Rights activists beaten, raped in Iran: U.N. A report to the U.N. General Assembly says that Iranian authorities undermined press freedoms, watched some journalists ...

Iran Says Take Off the Veil—and Be Raped | The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com
/articles/2014/06/09/iran-says-take-off-the...
Jun 09, 2014 · A Facebook campaign calling for women to remove their head scarves has infuriated Iran’s conservatives. Now they’re claiming on national TV that the ...

are you that naive?

are you watched video?
nikelislam

g3jp2r9zsxg4u5zfg3vx.jpg

Surviving Rape in Iran's Prisons ... This report documents the ordeals of five former prisoners – two women and three men – who provide their first-hand accounts ...

Nov 01, 2010 · Rape in Iran's prisons: the cruellest torture Without international focus, Iran will continue to use rape to torture political opponents, writes Kate Allen.

An Iranian rape victim is set to be hanged unless she agrees to apologize to her attacker's family for making the claim of sexual assault. Interior designer Reyhaneh ...
Rights activists beaten, raped in Iran: U.N. A report to the U.N. General Assembly says that Iranian authorities undermined press freedoms, watched some journalists ...

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/09/iran-says-take-off-the...
Jun 09, 2014 · A Facebook campaign calling for women to remove their head scarves has infuriated Iran’s conservatives. Now they’re claiming on national TV that the ...

are you f educated?
im talking about specific case. sunni gang raped christian woman in street.and
you cant find shia gang do it.
if criminal iranian raped somebody in prison .he didnt think that it wasnt sin or bad.
but sunni gang proud for raping christian woman
everybody can rape.white.black.asian.....atheist-jew-buda-moslem -christian .
even christan fathers .

Most likely it was Shia garbage committing the assaults. ...... :cool:
What are the primary religious differences between the two?

And are those differences the reasons behind all the hatred?

I will answer that question.

When Mohammed died, his most capable assistant savage, Ali, took over...he was the Shia savage...but the savages who became Sunnis thought Muhammad's heir ought to be the Chief Murderer & Loon. So, they killed Ali's son...and that started a Hatfield & McCoy feud which has been raging in the desert for about 1300 years.

Mostly, its been hacking at each other with scimatars in the desert from a camel's back...but they both will gladly declare an interlude if an Infidel shows up and hack up the Infidel.

They naturally didn't get too much Infidel business in the desert, but now we....rank Fools like Merkel & Obama...are bringing them over to hack on us right here at home.

Obama thinks they'll make good Democrats. He's a Fool, of course.

are you that naive?

are you watched video?
nikelislam

g3jp2r9zsxg4u5zfg3vx.jpg

are you f educated?
if criminal iranian raped somebody in prison .he didnt think that it wasnt sin or bad.
even christan fathers .

you are making an accusation that the rapists are sunni with no evidence. Threatening to stab yourself is not going to make them sunni. You think there are no shiites in France? No shiites among the refugees? That shiites don't rape? Evidence to the contrary.

Have you find an interview with a victim that said they were sunni and not shiite? Have the police arrested one or more of the perpetrators that claimed to be sunni? Has anyone said there were no shiites among the men?

Islamic Rape Gangs: A Global Phenomenon

The Gangs of Iraq

Rape allegations further strain Iraqi Sunni-Shiite ties - CNN.com
Iraqi law would legalize marital rape, child marriage for country’s Shia

are you that naive?

are you watched video?
nikelislam

g3jp2r9zsxg4u5zfg3vx.jpg

are you f educated?
even christan fathers .

It is not one case, 110 women have come forward to make police reports. It is not one case but a pattern. There is a history of rape among shiite and in Iran.
At this time you have no proof what sect these muslims are from. Your concern is not for the women but to sweep any blame on your faith under the rug and point the finger elsewhere. Islam does not have a great record where women are concerned. I copied one page of the search engine but there are plenty more out there.
Yes, anyone can rape, including shiites.

Would you like the blade sharp of dull? Do you need a kaishakunin (second) with a sword? The term most used for honor is seppuku. Do want to write an jisei? It only takes one out a thousand, though the number has been revised closer to two thousand muslim men involved, that was what you said? Your odds are getting worse.

Criminal Iranians in prison...... your police, guards, military..............
What next, it was the victim's fault? Then you want to turn around and execute the victim? No wonder you don't want to believe shiites capable of rape. The victims raped themselves?

Death trains: Paint Refugees as criminal migrants to keep them rolling
Jan 9, 2016 - Headlines now dominated by psy-ops in nazi Germany / EU to demonize refugees.

Illuminati jokes: Why was a major psy-op staged on New Year's Eve at the Cologne main train station?
Last Prophet's words from Jul 2015, two months before the "relocations by death train" restarted, 80 years later, also explains it in advance.

The same illuminati who during the "open borders" stage ordered their media to censor attacks of immigrants against natives alreadt reversed the script:
Psy-ops to paint refugees as criminal migrants: set stage for death trains:
Examples of one of the countless psy-ops setting the stage for the transport of non-whites to extermination camps in Hungary first, starting with "migrants", mostly precisely with syrian, iraqi and afghan refugees:
"Sweden: Arab Muslim immigrant beat 12-year old boy for having blue eyes"

Why "jewsnews" is initially heavily used to serve these psy-ops
"jewsnews" os one of the countless fake or treasonous "jewish" sites managed by the illuminazis.
The reason is again a psy-op itself: to not alarm muslims, by suggesting that it's the jews not the "european powers" that are behind this propaganda.

"jewsnews" os one of the countless fake or treasonous "jewish" sites managed by the illuminazis.
The reason is again a psy-op itself: to not alarm muslims, by suggesting that it's the jews not the "european powers" that are behind this propaganda.

Demonize psy-ops: Refugees in EU now vs what's going on in Israel for DECADES now.
The fact that "jewishnews" is managed by the illuminazis is immediately verifiable by the other headlines , marketing the Israeli gov, the main agents advancing the agenda "Destruction of Israel":
"PM Netanyahu makes it pretty clear that Israel is the Jewish State…AND ALWAYS WILL BE".

Added Sep 25 2015. the very same day that illuminati pass for the first time in their media truth in plain sight about the death trains:
Psy-ops upscaled from individuals to multitudes:
From same source:
Immigrants have absolutely no respect for dead!! cemetery on Croatia-Serbia border

Notes
Jul 25 2015: Sweden: Arab Muslim immigrant beat 12-year old boy for having blue eyes
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/07/2...nt-beat-12-year-old-boy-for-having-blue-eyes/
PM Netanyahu makes it pretty clear that Israel is the Jewish State…AND ALWAYS WILL BE
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/2...srael-is-the-jewish-state-and-always-will-be/

Sep 25 2015: Immigrants have absolutely no respect for dead!! cemetery on Croatia-Serbia border

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/2...-on-croatia-serbia-border-will-infuriate-you/

BASICS
From 2005: The Race Card: How the illuminati played it in the III Reich compared to how they play it now in the IV Reich:
WHY ANY NON-WHITE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE USA, European Union, CANADA, AUSTRALIA
IV Reich, lead by Adolf Hitler's great nephew: Race Card now v Hitler: WHY non-whites SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE USA, European Union, CANADA, AUSTRALIA

The ultimate reverse script starts with a sudden inversion just before the BIG BANG, launched with Obama's staged arrest.
Some of the scripts that will be suddenly inverted:
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: Most extreme inversion of illuminati scripts ever

Sep 25 2015 - Mamma Merkel under fire for welcoming refugees: what this THEATER mocks:
Illuminati used termination of "food stamps" in refugee camps in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, to set multitudes unknowingly yet voluntarily marching from refugee to extermination camps.
Sep 25, 2015 - Illuminati media, from BBC to german TV, reporting death trains to extermination camps as "very orderly and organized relocations", AGAIN, 80 years later.
It didn't start with a TOTAL BANG, as it will be the case for blacks in the US after the "US shutdown".
Reason: the process of feeding Europe's extermination camps with refugees and migrants is based on a steadily flow.
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trains to extermination camps as orderly relocations AGAIN in Europe ,now it starts with refugees not with jews

Psy-ops in nazi EU, starting with Germany, to demonize refugees: ongoing in Israel for DECADES now.
From the arsenal of suicide bomber Netanyahu:
Aug 2015 - FAKE blood: gays and palestinian baby burned alive by evil orthodox jews, settlers
FAKE attacks staged by Israeli gov, all nazi agents, to demonize jewish settlers, orthodox jews and arrest patriots while diverting from reality.
Illuminati suicide bombers: Netanyahu makes fake blood, from gays to baby

Blog
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work: Death trains; Paint Refugees as criminal migrants to set stage and keep them rolling

Last edited:
Shia savages celebrate by cutting themselves and their children. ....... :cuckoo:

1415101661753_wps_9_Lebanese_Shiite_Muslims_t.jpg

6a00d8341c60bf53ef019b016725a3970c-pi

Edit

The day of Ashura.

Shi'a Muslims in Bahrain strike their chests during the Remembrance of Muharram.
The Arabic term matam refers in general to any act or gesture of mourning; in Shia Islam the term designates acts of lamentation for the martyrs of Karbala.[12] Many of the male and female participants congregate in public for ceremonial chest beating (matam) as a display of their devotion to Imam Husayn and in remembrance of his suffering.[13] In some Shi'a societies, such as those in Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Iraq, some male participants incorporate knives or razors swung upon chains into their matam. There are two basic forms of matam:[14][15][16]

• matam using one's hands only, that is, sineh-zani or breast-beating
  • matam with implements like chains, knives, swords and blades, that is, zanjeer-zani, qama-zani, e

Shia savages celebrate by cutting themselves and their children. ....... :cuckoo:

1415101661753_wps_9_Lebanese_Shiite_Muslims_t.jpg

6a00d8341c60bf53ef019b016725a3970c-pi

Edit

The day of Ashura.

Shi'a Muslims in Bahrain strike their chests during the Remembrance of Muharram.
The Arabic term matam refers in general to any act or gesture of mourning; in Shia Islam the term designates acts of lamentation for the martyrs of Karbala.[12] Many of the male and female participants congregate in public for ceremonial chest beating (matam) as a display of their devotion to Imam Husayn and in remembrance of his suffering.[13] In some Shi'a societies, such as those in Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Iraq, some male participants incorporate knives or razors swung upon chains into their matam. There are two basic forms of matam:[14][15][16]

• matam using one's hands only, that is, sineh-zani or breast-beating
  • matam with implements like chains, knives, swords and blades, that is, zanjeer-zani, qama-zani, e
90 % of iranian cleric banned this actions
khamenei banned this action: its persian and you can translate by google
فتاوای آیت الله خامنه ای درباره قمه زنی، برهنه شدن، لعن دشمنان اهل بیت و الفاظ رکیک در عزاداری‌ها

Forum List

Back