Women prefer alpha males

By some new definition that I don't care about.
You can change definitions of words as much as you want, 10 years from now someone will be telling you that sigma is the wrong term.
Meh. I'll stick with alpha
no new definition at all,,

alphas live for other peoples approval and in fact need it so they can continue leading people in what ever thing they are doing,,

Like seriously calling a wolf a narcissist.

I am not familiar with the term "Sigma male"... I looked it up, and it is OBVIOUS bullshit.
They are essentially demonizing alpha males by recharacterizing them as needy men. Which is the opposite of what a human alpha male is.
Making this new term (which - laughably - originates from some blogger in 2010 :D :D ) that recharacterizes alphas as the bad guys and the heroes are, essentially men with beta characteristics.

Pretty funny.
As I thought some new term to emasculate and feminize men

I am not familiar with the term "Sigma male"... I looked it up, and it is OBVIOUS bullshit.
They are essentially demonizing alpha males by recharacterizing them as needy men. Which is the opposite of what a human alpha male is.
Making this new term (which - laughably - originates from some blogger in 2010 :D :D ) that recharacterizes alphas as the bad guys and the heroes are, essentially men with beta characteristics.

Pretty funny.
As I thought some new term to emasculate and feminize men
I like, and fit into, the Sigma characterization. It's just another iteration of the Alpha male. Alpha males are usually found in social or business settings. The Sigma is mostly a loner but is often sought after for leadership when in those social and business settings.

Recently I looked at some old photos of Mick Jagger and asked myself why I ever found that skinny-armed satanist attractive! Ditto Robert Plant. This was after I started realizing how satanic their music was too.

Peer group selection is the likely culprit. Women biologically are attracted to the males thier peer group desire. It's a saftey net of sorts, letting other women take the risk, before you make the commitment....

I like, and fit into, the Sigma characterization. It's just another iteration of the Alpha male. Alpha males are usually found in social or business settings. The Sigma is mostly a loner but is often sought after for leadership when in those social and business settings.
Meh... if they want to add a new term to further describe male characteristics... fine.
But what I don't like is using this term in conjunction with reinterpreting what alpha males are. Making them out to be weak minded and aggressive. The very opposite of alpha.
The term was coined by a blogger in 2010, and is not a real term.

Hey guys:

“Sexiness wears thin after awhile and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that is a treat.”
― Joanne Woodward.

Hey guys:

“Sexiness wears thin after awhile and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that is a treat.”
― Joanne Woodward.
Nice phrase, but not realistic.
If a person makes you laugh everyday, chances are the humor is more accidental than purposeful.
In other words, laughing AT them, not because they are funny.

Just sayin... :D

Nice phrase, but not realistic.
If a person makes you laugh everyday, chances are the humor is more accidental than purposeful.
In other words, laughing AT them, not because they are funny.

Just sayin... :D

So was l.

If they were truly alpha, then they wouldn't need to use those traits to prove it.

True. And also a real man doesn't need to constantly tell everyone about all the "beautiful women" he's dating. Or call other guys losers to try to make himself look better. cough*OP*cough

It reminds me of this guy...

3vumvx.jpg

True. And also a real man doesn't need to constantly tell everyone about all the "beautiful women" he's dating. Or call other guys losers to try to make himself look better. *cough*OP*cough *

It reminds me of this guy...

3vumvx.jpg
I don't get it..?

Forum List

Back