Women of USMB.....How many of you have been sexually harassed?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
In my discussions with women, most have stories of times they have been sexually harassed to varying degrees

It can range from rude statements to touching to near rape

How did you handle it?
Would you prefer to just handle it yourself or do you encourage society to get involved?
What do you think should be done with the men?

Why does harassment of men never come up?
Nobody gives a shit until the man was to return the favor, then they deserve to lose constitutional rights, their reputation and possibly their job from being in jail.

Nobody gives a shit until the man was to return the favor, then they deserve to lose constitutional rights, their reputation and possibly their job from being in jail.

Have you been sexually harassed?

I can't recall it ever happening to me

You you you. Its all about you.
Typical regressive.

Could that be, when inappropriate sexual advances happen to men, they really don't feel violated?

I can tell you dozens of times I've been a victim of a butt grope. Never offended me, hell, many times I turned and said Thanks!

Could that be, when inappropriate sexual advances happen to men, they really don't feel violated?

I can tell you dozens of times I've been a victim of a butt grope. Never offended me, hell, many times I turned and said Thanks!
Hell yeah man. You know how many times i had my crotch or ass grabbed by a chick at the club when i was younger?
If i was doing that? I would have gotten my ass beat by the bouncers and possibly banned from the establishment or sent to jail.
If a man says he got harassed by a little sexy 115 lb girl? He would be laughed at. I would laugh too, honestly. But thats just part of our societal double standards lol
People want to be equal... until they are.

Hell yeah man. You know how many times i had my crotch or ass grabbed by a chick at the club when i was younger?
If i was doing that? I would have gotten my ass beat by the bouncers and possibly banned from the establishment or sent to jail.
If a man says he got harassed by a little sexy 115 lb girl? He would be laughed at. I would laugh too, honestly. But thats just part of our societal double standards lol

What if you were 15 and being sexually harassed by a 35 year old woman who was not particularly attractive?

What if you were 15 and being sexually harassed by a 35 year old woman who was not particularly attractive?
Is this a moore reference? lol

Laugh.

Damn "people want to be equal........until they are" EXACTLY

But more to the point, why is it that people always want one size fits all solutions? Obviously it doesn't work. What offends one will be flattering to another.

As if that hasn't happened?

Good god Man, you live a sheltered life or what? IT WAS NOT LIFE ALTERING

But I'm a guy, so there's that.

In my discussions with women, most have stories of times they have been sexually harassed to varying degrees

It can range from rude statements to touching to near rape

How did you handle it?
Would you prefer to just handle it yourself or do you encourage society to get involved?
What do you think should be done with the men?

I generally tried to laugh and just extricate myself from the situation. I got (and still get) a lot of "sweethearts" and inappropriate touching, disparate treatment from men.

luckily that isn't the case now because I work for a great guy. but I actually had one boss who would freak out if I didn't bring my phone with me when I went to the rest room and another who used to get upset if I didn't wear heels. seriously. was that as bad as having bosses stand too close or touching inappropriately? of course not. but it's all a picture of disrespect for women.

again, luckily I am not experiencing that in my workplace now although I have seen it in the political arena.

But more to the point, why is it that people always want one size fits all solutions? Obviously it doesn't work. What offends one will be flattering to another.

that's such nonsense. if some female boss were grabbing your butt at work, that would be inappropriate too.

there is nothing "flattering" about it.

your type of misogyny is a good part of the problem.

e0cc7ef37ccad0429df92332a0eaacf5.jpg

Women are going to have to start walking around with harassment gauges around their necks like flava flav and that clock.
I know that sounds funny but consider this
Dennis Hoffman : she said she was cool with the flirting until she wasnt. 25 or so years later, she decides to come out and tell the country and damage his reputation. Because she decided she was done. Its pathetic.

that's such nonsense. if some female boss were grabbing your butt at work, that would be inappropriate too.

Men standing up against big sister and they get called misogynist. We are so suppressed :/

Sorry, It would not have bothered me.

Men standing up against big sister and they get called misogynist. We are so suppressed :/

I wish they would at least wait until I call for HELP.

Forum List

Back