Women of USMB.....How many of you have been sexually harassed?

Why does harassment of men never come up?
Nobody gives a shit until the man was to return the favor, then they deserve to lose constitutional rights, their reputation and possibly their job from being in jail.

Have you been sexually harassed?

I can't recall it ever happening to me

Could that be, when inappropriate sexual advances happen to men, they really don't feel violated?

I can tell you dozens of times I've been a victim of a butt grope. Never offended me, hell, many times I turned and said Thanks!
Hell yeah man. You know how many times i had my crotch or ass grabbed by a chick at the club when i was younger?
If i was doing that? I would have gotten my ass beat by the bouncers and possibly banned from the establishment or sent to jail.
If a man says he got harassed by a little sexy 115 lb girl? He would be laughed at. I would laugh too, honestly. But thats just part of our societal double standards lol
People want to be equal... until they are.

What if you were 15 and being sexually harassed by a 35 year old woman who was not particularly attractive?
--------------------------------------- best at that age to tell your parents or teachers , maybe the cops RWinger .

When I was in my early thirties became a gym rat and got in great shape. At work a 5'0' 300 lb or more chick would corner me when she could and be all flirty with me. I was too nice to tell her to go to hell.
Now I'm old and fat... so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing any more.

Over the years at the company I work for, I've had to endure several mandatory classes on sexual harassment.

Yet, not one single time have I ever been sexually harassed.

Which leads me to believe these classes are a big waste of time. ..... :cool:

not sexual but even BRAVE old lady 'hilary' can't handle herself as an ADULT as she cries , whines that TRUMP stalked her on a debate stage with a live audience and nationwide tv audience . And she wants to be 'president' of the USA . -------------- just a comment !!

I felt uncomfortable about some of the female posts at USMB; like they were cyber touching me inappropriately.

Sexual harassment - or behavior that a "victim" might believe is sexual harassment - is ubiquitous.

"In that outfit, you look good enough to eat!"

Is that sexual harassment? Would many women feel flattered by the remark? Would that depend on who is making it?

I have known many women at work (when I worked) who assumed that certain "slights" were because they were a woman, when the fact was the slights were because of their job performance, competence, or attitude, and had nothing to do with gender.

But let's be honest, how many women today are in positions of power and authority that they have no business being in, just because "Management" wanted to elevate a woman? Chiefs of Police? Heads of departments? They are all over the place.

Nobody gives a shit until the man was to return the favor, then they deserve to lose constitutional rights, their reputation and possibly their job from being in jail.

Could that be, when inappropriate sexual advances happen to men, they really don't feel violated?

I can tell you dozens of times I've been a victim of a butt grope. Never offended me, hell, many times I turned and said Thanks!
Hell yeah man. You know how many times i had my crotch or ass grabbed by a chick at the club when i was younger?
If i was doing that? I would have gotten my ass beat by the bouncers and possibly banned from the establishment or sent to jail.
If a man says he got harassed by a little sexy 115 lb girl? He would be laughed at. I would laugh too, honestly. But thats just part of our societal double standards lol

What if you were 15 and being sexually harassed by a 35 year old woman who was not particularly attractive?
Is this a moore reference? lol

Of course not....Moore was not sexually harassed by a Cougar when he was 15

I see all the men are chiming in. I have been sexually harassed, although to me that is putting it mildly. The guy who VIOLATED me broke into my home and masturbated over my bed while I was lying there sleeping. Thankfully I awoke before he had a chance to "complete" if you know what I mean. It was a goofy neighbor kid. There have been other things too, such as men pulling over in cars masturbating (that happened probably 5 times in my life, starting at around age TEN). I remember an old man at the town pool who used to pull on girls bikini top strings as they would swim by him. He was also convicted later of molesting his own grandson. Poor little thing. I remember seeing him there with his "grandfather" if that is what you would call such a monster. I remember some friends of mine when I was about 12 or 13 telling me about an old man in the neighborhood who would pay them $20 to allow him to take nude photos of them. They asked me if I wanted in. I was like no fuckin way. Sick old perv isn't going to be drooling and other things over my pictures, that is for sure. Who knows where the pictures of these girls are now? Who knows what else he might have paid them to do? I remember walking down the street when I was about 15 and I had this 40-something-year-old guy pull over and ask me if I "put out." I just looked at him and I said, "excuse me?", and he drove off like the coward that he probably is.

And worse of all, one of my best friends was sexually molested by her "stepfather." Not only her but a couple of my other friends too.

Talk about derailing your own thread?

Sexual harassment - or behavior that a "victim" might believe is sexual harassment - is ubiquitous.

Is that sexual harassment? Would many women feel flattered by the remark? Would that depend on who is making it?

I have known many women at work (when I worked) who assumed that certain "slights" were because they were a woman, when the fact was the slights were because of their job performance, competence, or attitude, and had nothing to do with gender.

But let's be honest, how many women today are in positions of power and authority that they have no business being in, just because "Management" wanted to elevate a woman? Chiefs of Police? Heads of departments? They are all over the place.

There are different levels of sexual harassment....
From crude/unwelcome remarks up to "If you want this job, you have to have sex with me"

not sexual but even BRAVE old lady 'hilary' can't handle herself as an ADULT as she cries , whines that TRUMP stalked her on a debate stage with a live audience and nationwide tv audience . And she wants to be 'president' of the USA . -------------- just a comment !!
---------------------------------------------------- video of the OFF TOPIC example that i mentioned in post number 26 . Just an example , off topic i suppose but heck , if a 70 year old supposedly experienced ADULT woman can't handle this kinda thing then she can't handle ANYTHING . And she wants to go head to head with Putin and other world leaders as ;prezident' of the USA . --- Hillary Clinton says Trump made her 'skin crawl' during their TV debate --- POOR widdle baby hilary video !!

Give it up lame ass regressive!

Talk about derailing your own thread?

I have not seen any evidence that Moore was sexually harassed when he was 15........I'll have to check his yearbook

Oh, there was a time also when a couple (a man and a woman - scummy looking in a scummy looking car), pulled over and asked me if I was interested in becoming a model. I backed away from them and said, on no uncertain terms, NO. Then they started trying to talk to me and asked me "where do the kids hang out around here?" I said, "I don't know," and I walked away in the opposite direction. I also had a guy, when I was about 9 years old come up to me and ask me if my parents spanked me. I said yes, and then he kissed me on the cheek. I was petrified and didn't know what to do. I ran to my friends house in tears and they called the cops. I remember having to go to the police department with my parents and pick out pictures. That guy scared the shit out of me. He was creepy as hell.

Oh, there was a time also when a couple (a man and a woman - scummy looking in a scummy looking car), pulled over and asked me if I was interested in becoming a model. I backed away from them and said, on no uncertain terms, NO. Then they started trying to talk to me and asked me "where do the kids hang out around here?" I said, "I don't know," and I walked away in the opposite direction. I also had a guy, when I was about 9 years old come up to me and ask me if my parents spanked me. I said yes, and then he kissed me on the cheek. I was petrified and didn't know what to do. I ran to my friends house in tears and they called the cops. I remember having to go to the police department with my parents and pick out pictures. That guy scared the shit out of me. He was creepy as hell.

That "want to be a model" line is one of the oldest come-ons there is

You handled that guy right....he was a creep

You're previous two posts made me cringe. I can't imagine what you went through!

From crude/unwelcome remarks up to "If you want this job, you have to have sex with me"

------------------------------------------------------ SO WHAT , go to the cops or get a Lawyer and act like an ADULT as you follow proper procedures . And then the excuses fly that hey , i need a paycheck to pay my bills and feed the kids and make rent . Which really means , hey i put up with the harassment for the money . And then SOME of the women want to be treated as brave responsible ADULT people when what they really want is the MONEY and to be treated as SPECIAL protected people RWinger .

When I was in my early thirties became a gym rat and got in great shape. At work a 5'0' 300 lb or more chick would corner me when she could and be all flirty with me. I was too nice to tell her to go to hell.
Now I'm old and fat... so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing any more.
I do not think this reached the level of sexual harassment....but I did fell quite uncomfortable. And some of my other coworkers would laugh about it.

Forum List

Back