Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

You probably want to qualify 'man' for him.

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

So as a "manly man" you're OK with a women being shot at?
Would you feel the urge to protect them?
Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

Sometimes in the effort to be PC bad decisions are made. This is one of them.

If women are in combat, then they will be shot at.....and their male counterparts better be able to deal with that. If these guys are in combat and if their female counterparts are shot/wounded, they need to be able to handle that. Men need to be able to manage their emotions about that rather than enforce women to take a back seat to combat roles because the men can't handle seeing women wounded/killed in combat. Suck it up and deal with it. Now...with that said.....there are VERY few women who could pull their own weight in a true combat role. If any woman wants to EARN a Ranger or SEAL or Green Beret badge, then she needs to be able to complete all requirements WITHOUT accommodations or special requirements. If she is able to accomplish that, then she earns the right to be part of the team just like the men do. If the men can't handle that, then that is their own problem and not one created by the female. Right now we have women in the line of fire....they may not be in "combat" roles, per se, but they are in direct line of fire based on their MOS and many have died as a result. Security details, transport, EOD, etc.....women are on the front lines. The men better get used to the idea of at least some women being capable of combat roles. And, no, they don't have to be lesbians, either :)

Last edited:
Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

If that's what they choose to do, I'm ok with that. Why are you so scared? Afraid one of them will show you up or kick your ass?

It isn't the movies, Josie.

Yeah no shit, HyperLiar. It's real life. Plenty of women have already been in combat situations. Plenty of them could kick the ass of a lot men who view women as weak.

If that's what they choose to do, I'm ok with that. Why are you so scared? Afraid one of them will show you up or kick your ass?

Well dont stop there Josy. Lets go ahead and let em play in the NFL as well.
What part of "The weaker sex" do you not understand?
Or do you have a mommy complex and need someone to hold your hand when the shooting starts?

Well, you're a fucking idiot. That's for sure.

And a sniveling pussy who's afraid of the "weaker sex", apparently. Let me guess, you're divorced and haven't been laid in a while?

It isn't the movies, Josie.

Yeah no shit, HyperLiar. It's real life. Plenty of women have already been in combat situations. Plenty of them could kick the ass of a lot men who view women as weak.

You know, I think I saw that on TV once!

LOL

4-Charlies-Angels.jpg

Tell that to the women who gave their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan, you fucking keyboard coward.

If you want equality, then you get equality.

This is exactly what scares me.

As a father of three beautiful girls, I'm pissed that my daughters are now at risk of being drafted if, God forbid, we end up having to do that.

All because these damn bitches wish they were born with a dick!!

What happens when a few young men decide to sue because they have to go to war, and "the girl next door" doesn't have to.

I wouldn't blame them one bit.

We live in Bizzarro world. :doubt:

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

If women are in combat, then they will be shot at.....and their male counterparts better be able to deal with that. If these guys are in combat and if their female counterparts are shot/wounded, they need to be able to handle that. Men need to be able to manage their emotions about that rather than enforce women to take a back seat to combat roles because the men can't handle seeing women wounded/killed in combat. Suck it up and deal with it. Now...with that said.....there are VERY few women who could pull their own weight in a true combat role. If any woman wants to EARN a Ranger or SEAL or Green Beret badge, then she needs to be able to complete all requirements WITHOUT accommodations or special requirements. If she is able to accomplish that, then she earns the right to be part of the team just like the men do. If the men can't handle that, then that is their own problem and not one created by the female. Right now we have women in the line of fire....they may not be in "combat" roles, per se, but they are in direct line of fire based on their MOS and many have died as a result. Security details, transport, EOD, etc.....women are on the front lines. The men better get used to the idea of at least some women being capable of combat roles. And, no, they don't have to be lesbians, either :)

Spin it anyway you want. Women are not as capable when it comes to combat.
If my ass is on the line I want the best available to watch my six. And anyway you slice it,thats not a women.
Deal with it.

If my ass is on the line I want the best available to watch my six. And anyway you slice it,thats not a women.
Deal with it.

Another idiot who can't handle the fact that a FEW women are as capable as men in a combat role. You are going to have to deal with that fact, whether you like it or not.

As a father of three beautiful girls, I'm pissed that my daughters are now at risk of being drafted if, God forbid, we end up having to do that.

What happens when a few young men decide to sue because they have to go to war, and "the girl next door" doesn't have to.

Please tell me you are not this stupid...... First, your daughters would not automatically be drafted into combat roles. That's something they would have to EARN. Second, you being pissed that your daughters would be drafted in the first place screams sexism and an attitude that women can't take care of themselves. Third, it's highly unlikely that a real man would try to sue because they are sent to war when a woman doesn't have to go.....we already have that problem: female soldiers/airmen/marines are not allowed to deploy if they are pregnant. Get off your ignorant high horse about it. Last, very few women "wish" they were born with a dick......wanting to serve in combat roles has nothing to do with wanting to be a man. If you really believe this, then you are more of a moron than you present yourself to be.

Well dont stop there Josy. Lets go ahead and let em play in the NFL as well.
What part of "The weaker sex" do you not understand?
Or do you have a mommy complex and need someone to hold your hand when the shooting starts?

Well, you're a fucking idiot. That's for sure.

And a sniveling pussy who's afraid of the "weaker sex", apparently. Let me guess, you're divorced and haven't been laid in a while?

Your head exploding aside, why not answer the question?

Shall we let boys try out for the girl's basketball teams in high school?

Deal with it.

Another idiot who can't handle the fact that a FEW women are as capable as men in a combat role. You are going to have to deal with that fact, whether you like it or not.

A few boys who cannot make the boys basketball team in high school would do really well on the girls squad.

You for full equality, or not?

Women cannot be drafted. That would take an act of congress to change.

Oh bullshit, one stroke of King Messiah Obama's pen and its done.
Prove me wrong.... I dare ya!

Well, I suppose an EO would do as well, although I don't see him writing that up. I simply meant, just because women can now serve in combat, doesn't mean they can automatically be drafted. The law is written so only men can be drafted, and the law would need amended to apply to women.

Do what the demon craps used to do, send them to Canada.

Ay caramba- the strange twisted fears that make one a Republican...

These women WANT to do it, no men suing to get women involved, and no draft of women for combat EVER.

Ay caramba- the strange twisted fears that make one a Republican...

These women WANT to do it, no men suing to get women involved, and no draft of women for combat EVER.

1st... I'm not Repubik.

2nd... I didn't say men sued to involve women. Your Reading comprehension is lacking.

3rd... Proof to me that such an absolute as "never" exists with modern day libturds.

You fuckers lie for sport.

Forum List

Back