Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

Pardon me while I applaud. If they're willing and able, what difference does it make to you?

They may be willing but they ain't able. If any one of them can do what the men do put her in the front line...

Now with the gay thing I suppose we can call some of the men women and there ya go.

Get with the times.

If they can pull their own weight, let them. Train them up and let them get killed just like the rest of the guys. At least we will have something to look at when they run away from us ~shrug~

so... what's the problem?

and i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the joint chiefs know a bit more about it than some random internet poster.

Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

I'm not sure why. A. it's all on a voluntary basis. B. Israeli women do it.

and i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the joint chiefs know a bit more about it than some random internet poster.

Yeah they do. Thats why it took so long for it to happen. They know it's not a good idea.
It took PC pressure to make it happen. Because it sure isn't a tactical decision.
Think WNBA.................

Last edited:

Yeah they do. Thats why it took so long for it to happen. They know it's not a good idea.
It took a PC pressure to make it happen. Because it sure isn't a tactical decision.
Think WNBA.................

are you comparing combat to basketball?

I just assumed a man would understand why it's not a good idea.

You probably want to qualify 'man' for him.

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

So as a "manly man" you're OK with a women being shot at?
Would you feel the urge to protect them?
Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

Sometimes in the effort to be PC bad decisions are made. This is one of them.

Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

Don't think the hos can hack it huh

Most women can't carry a full combat loads in hostile environments, it about biology nothing else. You add in the American males natural instincts to protect women, it's a recipe for disaster. There are many jobs in the military women can handle very well, infantry grunt work, not so much.

Look, if they want to volunteer and this administration wants to accept them then let them strap on that gear. If women don't want to strap on that gear then they won't volunteer. See how easy that is?

You probably want to qualify 'man' for him.

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

So as a "manly man" you're OK with a women being shot at?
Would you feel the urge to protect them?
Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

Sometimes in the effort to be PC bad decisions are made. This is one of them.

and you believe women aren't shot at now?

"The American male's natural instinct to protect women..........."

Fuck.....the world, to some, really is a movie set.

Men should be taught to overcome that instinct if it's a problem although I don't know why it would be, many soldiers say that when they're in battle they are not fighting for their country they're there to have each others back. Women just have prettier backs.

Forum List

Back