Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

Oh and btw, if the women are gong to fight with the men they should be able to bunk with the men just as the gays do. Agreed?

You probably want to qualify 'man' for him.

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

So as a "manly man" you're OK with a women being shot at?
Would you feel the urge to protect them?
Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

Sometimes in the effort to be PC bad decisions are made. This is one of them.

If that's what they choose to do, I'm ok with that. Why are you so scared? Afraid one of them will show you up or kick your ass?

I gotta tell ya........our military is soon going to reflect our society.

Won't be long before your local VFW has an entry in a gay pride parade.

The looks on their faces.......

Yeah, like me, a man who works everyday doing construction, as opposed to a 'man' like you who sits around all day in his tightie whities posting on USMB.

Would you trust someone who is significantly weaker then a man covering your six?

If that's what they choose to do, I'm ok with that. Why are you so scared? Afraid one of them will show you up or kick your ass?

It isn't the movies, Josie.

Don't think the hos can hack it huh

Most women can't carry a full combat loads in hostile environments, it about biology nothing else. You add in the American males natural instincts to protect women, it's a recipe for disaster. There are many jobs in the military women can handle very well, infantry grunt work, not so much.

Look, if they want to volunteer and this administration wants to accept them then let them strap on that gear. If women don't want to strap on that gear then they won't volunteer. See how easy that is?

Many people make commitments their ass can't cash, how many women do you know that could carry a load equaling 50-70% of their body weight through sand or mountains in 120 degree heat? Like I said, it's about biology.

and you believe women aren't shot at now?

OK thats two stupid statements. Do you have a quota or something?

Well dont stop there Josy. Lets go ahead and let em play in the NFL as well.
What part of "The weaker sex" do you not understand?
Or do you have a mommy complex and need someone to hold your hand when the shooting starts?

Most women can't carry a full combat loads in hostile environments, it about biology nothing else. You add in the American males natural instincts to protect women, it's a recipe for disaster. There are many jobs in the military women can handle very well, infantry grunt work, not so much.

Look, if they want to volunteer and this administration wants to accept them then let them strap on that gear. If women don't want to strap on that gear then they won't volunteer. See how easy that is?

Many people make commitments their ass can't cash, how many women do you know that could carry a load equaling 50-70% of their body weight through sand or mountains in 120 degree heat? Like I said, it's about biology.

1 in 1000?

1 in 1000?

And all the lefties bitch about defense spending, how much are they willing to spend to find that one?

I find it amazing how people who have no to little military experience suddenly become experts on a message board. How many of the people making comments have ever dawned body armor and carried a weapon on a two way rifle range?

I will say what I said in the other thread about this.

I personally think They can do the job just fine. However our Israeli Allies have had some issues with it. Mostly because when a Woman gets wounded, the dumb ass men around her all Fawn over her, and forget they are in a war. lol

Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

How is allowing women into front-line combat going to get people killed? Is it a matter of losing esprit de corps, or is it worry that men will do things outside of their training/orders in order to protect, or perhaps impress, the women? I'm honestly curious what your reasoning is.

It's very simple. Unless she can carry a 200 pound wounded man off the battlefield in order to save his life (and she can't) she doesn't belong out there. That is how more of our guys will get killed.

Of course LL is correct with what he said earlier. If we weren't warmongering all over the planet this would be less of an issue.

and you believe women aren't shot at now?

so is that or isn't that your belief?

let me ask you - in recent conflicts were you more likely to get shot at as an infantry unit or an mp unit doing convoy security?

Last edited:

My wife could. My brother (active-duty Marine NCO and 8 years younger) cannot BEGIN to keep up with her, much to his disgust.

Many women won't make the grade. However if they think they can do it, let them test for it.

And spend a crapload of your tax dollars doing it? That makes no sense.
You wouldnt allow a women to play in the NFL.
So why would you put them in a position where people die if they cant hack it?
This isnt the place for a fucken social experiment......people DIE in wars,this isn't a fucken game.

i have a lot of respect for women that serve in the armed service . but when it comes to putting ladies on the front line in a combat capacity is something i do not agree with.

so is that or isn't that belief?

let me ask you - in recent conflicts were you more likely to get shot at as an infantry unit or an mp unit doing convoy security?

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Meet your quota yet?

simply that women are already in some of the most dangerous jobs in the military - opening up a few more shouldn't be a problem.

Forum List

Back