Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

It's beyond pathetic that the American people want homos to protect them and their country.

Now they want to send their daughters into combat.

This just shows how far America has sink into the depths of immorality and decadence........ :cool:

If the homo's and daughter's are willing to protect your sorry ass, what do you care?

Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

How is allowing women into front-line combat going to get people killed? Is it a matter of losing esprit de corps, or is it worry that men will do things outside of their training/orders in order to protect, or perhaps impress, the women? I'm honestly curious what your reasoning is.

There are always going to be issues that can't be resolved completely fairly when it comes to men and women in the military (men can't get pregnant!) but I've never been a fan of keeping willing women away from the front lines. They DO need to be just as qualified as their male counterparts, and it's possible that some sort of mandatory contraception might be necessary to avoid the possibilities of pregnant women getting killed in combat, or women using pregnancy as an out, but women are a huge potential resource that the military has mostly ignored for much of it's history. If they can be reasonably integrated, they certainly should be!

Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

How is allowing women into front-line combat going to get people killed? Is it a matter of losing esprit de corps, or is it worry that men will do things outside of their training/orders in order to protect, or perhaps impress, the women? I'm honestly curious what your reasoning is.

There are always going to be issues that can't be resolved completely fairly when it comes to men and women in the military (men can't get pregnant!) but I've never been a fan of keeping willing women away from the front lines. They DO need to be just as qualified as their male counterparts, and it's possible that some sort of mandatory contraception might be necessary to avoid the possibilities of pregnant women getting killed in combat, or women using pregnancy as an out, but women are a huge potential resource that the military has mostly ignored for much of it's history. If they can be reasonably integrated, they certainly should be!

What is the difference if a bitch is pregnant when she dies ?

I have no problem with it. I am sure they can handle it. What I worry about, is the problem the Israeli's had with it. Which was the Men fawning over wounded Women like they never would with a man. Taking stupid Risks to protect, or Impress the Chicks. So, the problems will surely come from the Men, Not the Women.

LibertyLemming seems to have some deep issues.

just commenting on the hypocrisy. like california, most liberal state in the land, abortions for everyone!!!!!!! but, but but butbut, if you kill a pregnant woman, you get charged with double homicide. THE FUCK?

It's beyond pathetic that the American people think they need homos to protect them and their country.

This just shows how far America has sink into the depths of immorality and decadence........ :cool:

Absurd indeed. Still, they arent strapping bombs to their women and children to be used as homicide bombers....

What is the difference if a bitch is pregnant when she dies ?

Now why would you want to call a woman you've never met a bitch; you don't like the putang? You right-wingers bitch all the time and I call you a bitch every once in awhile, but I've met you and you deserve it.

It's beyond pathetic that the American people think they need homos to protect them and their country.

Absurd indeed. Still, they arent strapping bombs to their women and children to be used as homicide bombers....
Apples and oranges......

The OP is about regular uniformed troops.

Not civilians engaged in guerrilla warfare........ :cool:

Pardon me while I applaud. If they're willing and able, what difference does it make to you?

Pardon me while I applaud. If they're willing and able, what difference does it make to you?

They may be willing but they ain't able. If any one of them can do what the men do put her in the front line...

Now with the gay thing I suppose we can call some of the men women and there ya go.

Forum List

Back