Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

He wanted to know if you have ever served in combat, not trained in martial arts. It's obvious that you never served in an Infantry unit if you think woman would be able to do the job. If they could, then explain why we have had to, all over the nation, lower the physical fitness qualifications for Police and Fire depts to allow woman to serve in them, because they could NOT pass the original fitness tests that the men passed.

Have you served in actual combat? When? Where? What unit?

5/80-11/80, Beruit, 1/8 Marines, 24th MAU.

You've should've came back drapped in the confederate flag

No one is denying that men and women are different. What is healthy and fit for a man, is not the same for a woman.

Basic training is a level of basic fitness and should reflect differently for men and women. When it comes to specific jobs that require a certain level of strength, the tests should be the same, and if less women manage to pass than men, oh well.

I suspect there will be unusually large amounts of flannel surrounding American infantry bases really soon.

Women haven't been allowed in combat. They have been denied the roles that would require higher physical standards, so their tests were reflective of their current role in the military.
That is a pure BS excuse....

Lets say a male and a female join the Army.

And both weigh 170 lbs. and both are 5' 10' tall

The male will still have to pass a harder physical fitness test than the female soldier in order to graduate basic training.

How is that fair?? :cool:

Women didnt need the same level of strength because their role in the military has been limited.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what Sunni Man says, he doesn't know whether he is a true Muslim or some keyboard KKK member

Women haven't been allowed in combat. They have been denied the roles that would require higher physical standards, so their tests were reflective of their current role in the military.

The male will still have to pass a harder physical fitness test than the female soldier in order to graduate basic training.

You're limiting a woman's ability to fight in combat based purely on strength. In doing so, you're discrediting a whole slew of other talents.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Attachments

• $Rule5_Girls_with_Guns_100.jpg
    $Rule5_Girls_with_Guns_100.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 40

You're limiting a woman's ability to fight in combat based purely on strength. In doing so, you're discrediting a whole slew of other talents.

Physical strength and stamina in an Infantry unit is one of the most important things you need. The entire unit is only as strong as it's weakest link and I can't think of a single woman that can hump 80+ pounds of gear for any distance and then be ready and able to fight when she gets to where she's going. This is a bad idea and will put our troops at risk for no other reason than to perpetuate the lie that we're all really equal. Her other "talents' won't be worth a crap if she slows down the whole unit, or if others have to hump her ruck for her, or if by her lack of strength and stamina she gets other people killed. Not to mention the fact that as a society we, men, are taught to protect women, respect women and care for woman, meaning guys will think of them as woman FIRST and Soldiers second, again placing unfair risks on our men. You liberals will do anything and everything you can think of to f*&k this nation and it's military up. Bad enough the left allowed the homos to come out in the open, no they want to risk men's lives to show how progressive they are. You really think the American people want to watch their daughters coming home by the thousands in body bags? We'll be even more willing to quit in the middle of a war and leave the field to the enemy, much like the left is doing in Afghanistan now. You leftists are proving yoursleves to be a clear and present danger to our nation and the time is coming when something is going to have to be done to deal with your bs.

"The services also will have until January 2016 to make a case to that some positions should remain closed to women."

Not happening anytime soon. I'm not surprised as they are probably concerned about running out of pawns for their war for profit games. That is why Ron Paul raised more money in the primary than Obama and all the Republicans combined from the military. That's why his top donors were the Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force members and not Corporation A,B,C,D.

I can't think of a single woman that can hump 80+ pounds of gear for any distance and then be ready and able to fight when she gets to where she's going.

I don't know what kinds of women you've been hanging out with, but I know several. Some of them could have humped me into the dust in my prime.

This is a bad idea and will put our troops at risk for no other reason than to perpetuate the lie that we're all really equal. Her other "talents' won't be worth a crap if she slows down the whole unit, or if others have to hump her ruck for her, or if by her lack of strength and stamina she gets other people killed.

I was a Drill Sergeant in the US Army when co-ed basic training first started. At first, I thought that too, but the young women I trained made a believer out of me.

Were there problems which had to be addressed by the cadre? Sure there were. Boys are boys, and girls are girls, and never the twain should meet. But, we overcame that and drove on.

Not to mention the fact that as a society we, men, are taught to protect women, respect women and care for woman, meaning guys will think of them as woman FIRST and Soldiers second, again placing unfair risks on our men.

I never had that problem. As a Drill Sergeant, and later as a Training Officer and Company Commander, I came to see them as just soldiers...which they were...in every definition of that word.

You liberals will do anything and everything you can think of to f*&k this nation and it's military up.

Prove it.

Bad enough the left allowed the homos to come out in the open, no they want to risk men's lives to show how progressive they are.

"Homo's" die for their country just as easily and as readily as their straight counterparts. Why does that bother you?

You really think the American people want to watch their daughters coming home by the thousands in body bags?

Do they want to see their sons coming home in body bags? No? Then what's your point?

We'll be even more willing to quit in the middle of a war and leave the field to the enemy, much like the left is doing in Afghanistan now.

Why?

You leftists are proving yoursleves to be a clear and present danger to our nation and the time is coming when something is going to have to be done to deal with your bs.

What are you gonna do? Revolute?

Quit talking shit and get on with it then.

Last edited:
Got to be the dumbest freaking decision this administration has made to date. It will get many more of our guys killed if it's implemented across the board.

It's beyond pathetic that the American people think they need homos to protect them and their country.

Now they want to send their daughters into combat.

This just shows how far America has sink into the depths of immorality and decadence........ :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back