Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

Obviously, you have never served or been in combat......... :cool:

Yes I have. I trained with women in martial arts and others areas as well. My patrol partner was female, I trusted her with my life.

He wanted to know if you have ever served in combat, not trained in martial arts. It's obvious that you never served in an Infantry unit if you think woman would be able to do the job. If they could, then explain why we have had to, all over the nation, lower the physical fitness qualifications for Police and Fire depts to allow woman to serve in them, because they could NOT pass the original fitness tests that the men passed.

Have you served in actual combat? When? Where? What unit?

Any women serving on front lines would just be brutally raped by our enemies if they are ever captured. Its happened many times to our women in uniform already.

I guess having our women subject to more violence including rape doesn't give our esteemed President any pause.

You don't know much about Arabs, do you? Women are for procreation; men are for pleasure. It's always been that way for them.

The point is that men are as subject to rape, even if with a foreign instrument (watch the video of Khadaffi being captured), as women.

Temporary stress reduction for the male soldiers is the only role that a female soldiers should be allowed to do if assigned to a front line infantry combat unit. :cool:

Fuck you, asshole. How about we put YOUR daughters up to stress relief for the grunts? Assuming, of course, that you and your gay partner have any adopted daughters.

Last edited:
Any women serving on front lines would just be brutally raped by our enemies if they are ever captured. Its happened many times to our women in uniform already.

I guess having our women subject to more violence including rape doesn't give our esteemed President any pause.

You don't know much about Arabs, do you? Women are for procreation; men are for pleasure. It's always been that way for them.

The point is that men are as subject to rape, even if with a foreign instrument (watch the video of Khadaffi being captured), as women.

That's correct.

Now, if women are prepared to go through that.... who are we to stop them.

So yes, women should put up or shut up.....

Temporary stress reduction for the male soldiers is the only role that a female soldiers should be allowed to do if assigned to a front line infantry combat unit. :cool:

A little humor is good from time to time, but it has to be funny first.
Don't worry too much about it Jody.

Since the repeal of DADT you can now get your fudge packed in the AO :cool:

That was funny as in "Ha,ha!", not funny as in 'odd'.

Everyone does realize that women were in Russian infantry units in a 'real' war, no? Just to remind you, the Wehrmacht lost.

Yes I have. I trained with women in martial arts and others areas as well. My patrol partner was female, I trusted her with my life.

He wanted to know if you have ever served in combat, not trained in martial arts. It's obvious that you never served in an Infantry unit if you think woman would be able to do the job. If they could, then explain why we have had to, all over the nation, lower the physical fitness qualifications for Police and Fire depts to allow woman to serve in them, because they could NOT pass the original fitness tests that the men passed.

5/80-11/80, Beruit, 1/8 Marines, 24th MAU.

Once again I will ask the question:

"Why are women soldiers given a lower physical fitness standard in order to graduate basic training than the male soldiers?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the standards change now that women are allowed in combat roles.
I can assure you that they haven't changed.

I have a relative who graduated basic training not to long ago.

And he was complaining about the lower physical fitness standards for female soldiers. :cool:

Everyone does realize that women were in Russian infantry units in a 'real' war, no? Just to remind you, the Wehrmacht lost.

Not regularly in the Infantry slick. Extensive use as snipers, medics, politcal officers and tankers. This was mostly due to the extremely high causulties suffered by the Reds.

Once again I will ask the question:

"Why are women soldiers given a lower physical fitness standard in order to graduate basic training than the male soldiers?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the standards change now that women are allowed in combat roles.
I can assure you that they haven't changed.

I have a relative who graduated basic training not to long ago.

And he was complaining about the lower physical fitness standards for female soldiers. :cool:

Did you tell him to stop whining?

Women haven't been allowed in combat. They have been denied the roles that would require higher physical standards, so their tests were reflective of their current role in the military.

I believe this is good for women, however in the back of my mind I cannot help but think that the feminists of the United States are golf clapping at this one. I mean, this is the right step towards equality but I wonder, for women wanting to get into specialized units like the SEALs are there going to be differentiating standards?

5/80-11/80, Beruit, 1/8 Marines, 24th MAU.

Good enough for me. Welcome home, Brother.

(C 2/1 Infantry, 196th LIB, Vietnam)

I'm plenty aware of Muslims/Arabs fondness for "little boys", doesn't change the fact that putting women on the front lines subjects them to more violence including rape.

Women haven't been allowed in combat. They have been denied the roles that would require higher physical standards, so their tests were reflective of their current role in the military.
That is a pure BS excuse....

Lets say a male and a female join the Army.

And both weigh 170 lbs. and both are 5' 10' tall

The male will still have to pass a harder physical fitness test than the female soldier in order to graduate basic training.

How is that fair?? :cool:

Enemies can kidnap, rape and ransom male soldiers just as easily as female ones.

That is true.

But in certain areas of the world women are at much greater risk of abuse than men.

Despite all the hype, it is hard to ignore the fact that if any great physical exertion is required such as close quarter fighting women are at a disadvantage... without inferring any less capabilities on their part. It's just a fact of life.

If the women are trained properly in these "close quarters" there is no disadvantage. Indeed, a smaller sized body would have the greater advantage in the fighting scenario you describe.

It's a given there are physical advantageous differences between men and women and it would be wise of the US Military to utilize those advantages to the maximum. There is a place for everyone in the military for those who wish to serve the country.

That is a pure BS excuse....

Lets say a male and a female join the Army.

And both weigh 170 lbs. and both are 5' 10' tall

The male will still have to pass a harder physical fitness test than the female soldier in order to graduate basic training.

How is that fair?? :cool:

Women didnt need the same level of strength because their role in the military has been limited.

Obviously, you have never served or been in combat......... :cool:

He asked if I served or was in combat I answered his question. Next time try reading.

Forum List

Back